PS3 HEN Toolbox v1.00 (by DeViL303) - Adds a ton of functionality to your PS3 XMB on PS3HEN

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 15, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Jun 15, 2019 at 6:33 PM
  1. 8,931
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

First we had the HAN Toolbox for the now dated HAN exploit (essentially replaced by Ps3HEN) but XMB modder and developer @DeViL303 has another project in store for Ps3HEN user's and that project is the newly released HEN Toolbox that contains alot of functionality and features directly to your XMB for convenience and easy execution, The developer did not leave many details about toolbox itself (thanks to all whom do not read, rest of us suffer for info ;p ) but @DeViL303 does provide a video showing off many of the features and functionality found in this new toolbox for Ps3HEN's user's XMB with this impressive XMB modification. Also, Ps3HEN user's If you have not seen the recent HENbrew Store released as well for Ps3HEN user's by @ShaolinAssassin then be sure to check that out for many Ps3HEN friendly releases. ​

icon.jpg

• HEN Toolbox v1.00

It's new and it's the first release so it probably has bugs, use it at your OWN RISK. If you have any issues please report them here and I might try and fix them.​

I would write a big long post about how to use it, but most of you wont read it anyway, So figure it out for yourselves! :D good luck!​

Note: This patches a few files on flash and hdd to add support for itself. Whenever you update HEN the toolbox will get disabled, and you will see a new icon on the XMB that will allow you to reapply the patches.

WARNING: ONLY FOR HEN 2.2.2 and above as the PS3HEN.BIN
      needs to be on flash for the included enabler to work.

Download Page: HEN Toolbox v1-00

Discussions Thread @: psx-place.com

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    jolek, VTSTech, Kazama and 11 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 15, 2019.

1. iesus gamer
      iesus gamer
      Algol and DeViL303 like this.
    2. DeViL303
      DeViL303
    3. kra4ol4e
      kra4ol4e
      @DeViL303 - something minor that I've observed after updating to HEN 2.3.0:

Restoring HEN Toolbox from XMB after HEN upgrade removes the HEN initialization splash screen (the rotating green box) :)
      sadegh93 likes this.
    4. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      Yeah, if you update the toolbox from the XMB, I have added the nicer enabler to that patch.
    5. PLAYER 1
      PLAYER 1
      nice on 2.3, i have my own childproof version, thanks.
    6. iesus gamer
      iesus gamer
      Very good Mr. Devil I am finishing translating the hentoolbox I need very little to know how I send it packaged or unpacked to see it, a question I ask permission if I stop uploading to my YouTube channel the translated hentoolbox if it does not bother you since my followers would like to have the translation thank you and I hope answers. a great thing
    7. psvita77
      psvita77
      bro, my game list, psn list and friend list went missing after I install this toolbox... I try to rebuild database and restore ps3 system but nothing happened please help me bro

Advance Thanks

Attached Files:

8. bucanero
      bucanero
      worst case scenario, just reinstall HFW 4.84 from the recovery menu. That should restore the firmware and files to factory. Then you can just re-install PS3HEN 2.3.1 from scratch.
    9. Shaayn
      Shaayn
      I have tried to install HAN Toolbox and this HEN Toolbox in my Rebug CFW but after rebooting it doesn't show up the icons haha. Can someone help? Ik I don't need this on CFW but seems cool added.
    10. Coldheart2236
      Coldheart2236
      If you're on Rebug CFW, there is absolutely no benefit to HAN or HEN tools. Rebug Toolbox is the best thing you could install for your PS3, if you haven't done so already.
    11. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      HEN Toolbox could be useful on CFW, it is basically CFW Toolbox with a few things changed. It has lots of universal stuff like Themes, Demos, Coldboots, waves, fonts. And lots of the other features are universal too.

HAN Toolbox is obsolete though pretty much.

@Shaayn This should work for all recent version of Rebug, I have included a category_game.xml and a category_game_tool2.xml that now have entries for both HEN Toolbox and HAN Toolbox.

It also has a duplicate icon fix applied.

Just copy these files to dev_blind aka dev_rebug aka dev_flash.

The path is vsh/resource/explore/xmb/

Attached Files:

Louis Garry likes this.
    12. Shaayn
      Shaayn
      Thanks! Works flawlessly, my PS3 is so OP haha. Hope good stuff comes out soon, keep the good work, and if you need someone to translate into spanish hit me up ;)
      sandungas and DeViL303 like this.
    13. davidrgarces
      davidrgarces
      Hello friend, great job. I have been using it for a long time since it also allows me to use the han toolbox, but I would like to know if to release a new version for this new HFW 4.85. I try to make it work, but it gives me error, it brickea the console that I could happily solve it by reinstalling the HFW.
      Thank you again for this tool, but please, get me out of doubt if you really plan to update this for the new HFW :
    14. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      I will update it, but for now I am waiting on 4.84.
      davidrgarces likes this.
    15. D3ad3lf
      D3ad3lf
      Any word on the new update? Would it be a hassle to add boot sounds to the menu? That would be cool.