hi,

Discussion in 'Welcome - New Member Introductions' started by devixox, Oct 22, 2019.

1. 5
    devixox

devixox Forum Noob

hello everybody interested in jailbreak and cracking scene

i just wanted to contact admin for some news that i need to show more people. i hope this forum can help , i had to introduce myself for sending and receiving messages
    @STLcardsWS i need to talk to you about something.

regards

2. 1,393
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

Well you could become a part of our community and help in some threads to get your post count up. Then you would be able to pm cards and not look like a complete noob in the process like what you have done already. He is a very busy person and I’m pretty sure you will just be wasting his time. Although I could be completely wrong and you have hax for super slim, 3k, and 25k metldr 2 models........

3. 5
    devixox

devixox Forum Noob

god damn ps3 all models. who give a f*** about that rusty console at 2020. im seeking for a admin to send him about ps4 bug that cause rubbery from people's cards.

although Ps5 is coming soon and ps4 spends the very last years of its flagship, the undercover and unprohibited services are growing very good and many people do undercover services ( such as selling game accounts and selling methods for pirate using like jailbreak) all over the world. sony is working on ps5 and many think maybe sony forgot about ps4 security! in this article we will warn you and sony about a very big problem that may cause many people lose their money.

there are many people here in here that already lose their money from their playstation network account , you may ask how thats possible to get rubbed from your playstation network account , here is how.

the problem will cause your leaked account to get rubbed; if you link your mastercard or visa card ( or any payment method) to your playstation network account for doing some purchases you may get affected to this rubbery if your account details get leaked.

the bug is very simple for hacker/cracker to rub your credit card that linked to PSN, the bug is in plasyatation 4 system. as i say its very simple. this bug will cause playstation system to add funds from your linked card to psn account without even knowning the CVV2 code. simply the hacker can add funds to your leaked account and use your money for buying games and reselling them. the bug will descripted bellow just for educational purposes and warn ing sony about the big problem that flaw their lovely console(ps4) security and may cause the customers get upset and entrusted to sony services.

if the hacker add a credit card by his details and link it to the same account as you linked your cards, he can add funds from your linked credit card without knowing cvv2 code. thats because the add fund system by sony flaw a bug that dont ask for the current cvv2 code of each card seperatly. if the hacker verify his own card by cvv2 code, the verify system get complete and for adding funds from your card get accepted also, in easier, he can add fund from your card if he verify only his own card. the problem is that sony dont ask for cvv2 for every credit card seperatly, if sony set this on its verify system this problem be solved and it will be all ok. no more rubbery, no more bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2019
    DeViL303 likes this.
  4. 1,393
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

Sorry man but this is downright theft and fraud. A very punishable crime. So I still don’t see your intentions here? To give info about said bug to hope to close the hole, or to share said info to exploit that hole?

5. 551
    Filipe Santos

Filipe Santos Member

Passionate Retro Bastard/Musician
    Home Page:
    what da fock

many people love their consoles be 2020 or be whatever date it is.

devixox, Tidjane Ly and ISAK.M like this.
  6. 851
    ISAK.M

ISAK.M Member

Well, School
    Yeah its called retro-gaming. I will never stop using my PS2 for example:D

7. 551
    Filipe Santos

Filipe Santos Member

Home Page:
    Exactly and im one of them xD

read some article the other day about the ps4 and the system's like what 6 years old and they're all already calling it old.
    a bloody 6 year old system mate!
    crazy fockers.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    devixox likes this.
  8. 851
    ISAK.M

ISAK.M Member

Well, School
    Insane, myself I still enjoy playing 25 year old games LOL :cool:

Algol and Filipe Santos like this.
  9. 551
    Filipe Santos

Filipe Santos Member

Home Page:
    Totally is man , 6 year old consoles , it's all a bloody waste imho.
    And I'm from ZX spectrum , Amiga , NES , Master System , Mega Drive , SNES and so on days and look how many people still love those games including the younger ones.
    It just proves just because things age doesn't mean things are shite. Au the contrary. It's like fine wine XD

Algol and ISAK.M like this.
  10. 851
    ISAK.M

ISAK.M Member

Well, School
    I am one of those younger people LOL, I gre w up during the 360/PS3 era or late PS2/XBOX/GC era ;)
    Still play the games that are older then me...

Filipe Santos likes this.
  11. 551
    Filipe Santos

Filipe Santos Member

Home Page:
    Sweet! Glad to hear!

ISAK.M likes this.
  12. 5
    devixox

devixox Forum Noob

i only shared it here for a hope! a hope that maybe sony see the problem and patch this bug

to the lovers of the the beloved console,ps3, i have many good memories with it, when i had my own jailbreak forum in my language, the days spent with trueblue or PSJb or even bricks with kakaroto and wainkoko... not only that, ps3 is still helping many many developers, i love it myself but the way the moderator talked to me was not very good at first. nobody like to call him NOOOOOOB.

there were not any restriction for sending and receiving messages in forums before. or maybe i got too old to know this lol

by the way, i hope maybe psx place help me for closing this bug. i have some idea . i closed such a method in past before with help of hacking forums

13. 5,973
    sandungas

sandungas Moderator Developer

jacobsson, ISAK.M, devixox and 2 others like this.
  14. 551
    Filipe Santos

Filipe Santos Member

Home Page:
    Devixox be sure nobody's here to insult each other, everybody has their own beefs but there are better things in life than holding on to stupid grudges and this is a very humble community that strives in friendship and goodwill.
    Don't throw it down on the PS3 because of that, it's my only console of choice and this community's great, so feel free to breathe some new life on it if you wish to do so.

I agree with Sandungas , it's best you personally report it to Sony.

Apart from all that welcome to PSX Place.

ISAK.M likes this.
  15. 5
    devixox

devixox Forum Noob

the problem is sony like this rubbed money. because that will be in sony's pocket. there are thousands of people whom get rubbed more than 1000$ in one transaction. i knew i can post there but there will be no avail. the most common answer is this:

"You need to contact Customer Service - this is a public, user-based community forum - nobody here can handle billing issues.
    FYI - any chargeback of a purchase will result in an immediate suspension of the PSN account in question. You need to resolve this with Customer Service. There is a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every forum page, or use this link: blah blah blah"

16. 551
    Filipe Santos

Filipe Santos Member

Home Page:
    And how do people get robbed in more than a full grand in one transaction?
    You mean by this?
    I understand all the bureaucracy.
    Sighs.

Maybe you should give them a phone call, try to reach them and make them aware of this instead of using the internet.
    If what you're saying is true , this is some deep shit.

ISAK.M likes this.
  17. 5
    devixox

devixox Forum Noob

so much from deepshit my friend. this bug is getting out of hand. this is what i leaked on youtube for forcing sony to close the ps3 method for adding unauthorized funds to wallet.

this method closed after we leaked it in tweeter and youtube. now the ps4 method is working ...

i need to send the admin message or at least write here something that can be frontpaged. we have to force sony to close this mess up!

jacobsson and Filipe Santos like this.
  18. 551
    Filipe Santos

Filipe Santos Member

Home Page:
    It's deffo a mess up and I remember buying games when I had the PS4 that the PSN system is bugged as fock mate.

Deffo leak that mate. Make them aware of this massive mistake.

Don't think the Admin will wanna get involved in this nor PSX Place should , but you can always use Youtube mate!
    Or contact Sony and make them aware but who knows they'll probably laugh in your face.
    Nevertheless it's their problem , I ain't gettin' involved in this shizzle.

19. 1,394
    Coldheart2236

Coldheart2236 Moderator

He's got more important things to do. If you feel so passionate about the issue then report it to Sony directly, and stop trying to promote things on the site.

20. 851
    ISAK.M

ISAK.M Member

Well, School
    Yeah uum, I thought money bugs were like THE first thing Big companies secured tight... if its true its really deep. :confused:

Filipe Santos likes this.