Hide/Show Folders in "webMAN Games"

Discussion in 'webMAN MOD' started by Sherlock, Mar 26, 2020.

1. 2
    Sherlock

Sherlock Forum Noob

Last night I installed webMAN MOD onto my PS3.
    And everythign was working fine.

However, in my exploration of the settings and options I somehow manahed to successfully 'hide' the unused folders inside the "webMAN Games" section of the XMB.
    By that I mean that I did not want the "PlayStation", "PlayStation 2", "PlayStation Portable" or "Blu-Ray and DVD" folders displayed, as I have no intention of using most of them.
    And, through some coincidence I managed o hide all but the "PlayStation 3" folder.
    However, I didn't make note of how I did this.

Today, I decided I wanted to add some PSone games onto my PS3.
    And got incredibly frustrated that I couldn't find the option to re-enable the "PlayStation" folder to show int he "webMAN Games" option on the XMB.
    Eventually I gave up and uninstalled and reinstalled webMAN MOD.
    But, I now have all of the folders back, and I don't want that.

I would like to hide the unused folders again, but I still can't remember how I originally did this.
    I have spent way too long trying to find this option again.
    And for some reason no matter how specific or vague I am in my online searching I can't seem to find anything to point me in the right direction either.

Could someone please tell me where the option to hide folders under the "webMAN Games" XBM menu is found?
    I have spent over a hour going through all of the menus, settings and option pages myself, not to mention trying to find some magic combination of words to use in online search engines to help me find that which I somehow accidentally discovered last night.

I'm sure it's something simple, and I'll kick myself when it is revealed to me.

2. 3,350
    aldostools

aldostools Developer Developer

Go to http://127.0.0.1/setup.ps3 and click on the section "Scan for content".

The section will expand and show the options for PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, etc.

Also you have the option to "Disable grouping of content" if you prefer to have all the icons listed in a single list.

Algol likes this.
  3. 2
    Sherlock

Sherlock Forum Noob

Unfortunately, I'm no where near as flexible as is required to actually do it, but I am mentally kicking myself as promised.

For some reason I didn't see the drop-down menu in the hours of staring at these screens.

Thanks for the information.