PS3 HOW-TO Activate PSN content after data transfer OFW --> CFW

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Alchemy_Meister, Mar 25, 2018.

1. 1
    Alchemy_Meister

Alchemy_Meister Forum Noob

Hello everyone, I got a problem trying to activating my legally owned PSN games. I have read quite a lot about reActPSN and PSNpatch, yet I'm still not sure on which is the safest/right way to activate games without banning my PSN account. So here my setup:

I've got two PS3s:
    1. Super Slim 4.81 OFW PS3 (from which I bought/activated the games)
    2. Slim HABIB 4.81.02 CFW PS3 (where I want to activate the games)
    I managed to use data transfer functionality and moved the games from that OFW console to CFW PS3. This CFW has been never connected to PSN at all, so the no act.dat file to be found. Also, I guess that the RIF files that I have are not valid, since they belong to the OFW console which as a different, unknown IDPS.

I have tried to use reActPSN and followed the steps, creating a new user account 'aa' and that stuff and managed to unlock the full version of the demos I own (the easy part). However the .rap files I get don't seem to work and I can't run those games.

So here is my question: Do I need to connect online to PSN to activate this CFW PS3? If so, which is the procedure to follow? should I update the CFW to 4.82 and use SEN Enabler v6.0.7? I guess I'm afraid to mess up something and ban my account easily.

Thank you so much in advantage.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  2. 11
    Narutostorm1

Narutostorm1 Forum Noob

if you have the rap file just resing it( you need to have act.data)