Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 HAN How to convert PS3 game .ISO into .PKG format?

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by EddieEddie90, Mar 31, 2018.

1. 91
    EddieEddie90

EddieEddie90 Member

I have been trying to repack Wolfenstein (the first game) with TrueAncestor, already edited the param.sfo so the game is HG type of content, but then the program prompts me to put a content ID for the game. This is where I just don't know what to do. The prompt is as follows:

"Please follow this content ID sample: TA9000-PS3_GAME_00-*bunch of zeroes*"

So I do just that and then...

"Content ID should contain title ID, please enter following content ID sample."

I already put the correct title ID on the content ID, which is BLUS30298. So the content ID should look like this:

TA9000-BLUS30298_00-000000000000

And then it fails again, says the lenght isn't correct and asks me to re-do the proccess.

I could use some help here :(

Attached Files:

2. 66
    Skippyz

Skippyz Forum Noob

Try using CFWTOOFWHELPER.exe you need to patch in game updates if you havent already but the tool i mentioned will do so. Then take the Blu/Npub folders and use make pkg's .bat . You can find all this in 4A of the GREAT HAN TUTORIAL on this site.

EddieEddie90 likes this.
  3. 91
    EddieEddie90

EddieEddie90 Member

Ok, I just did that... wasted my whole afternoon trying to install the fucking game but I made it. And when I boot the game all I get is a black screen and then the ps3 returns to the xmb.

What the hell happened?

4. 435
    junaid

junaid Member

SHOWING DE WAY
    This question has been asked way too many times. Just don't do it if you can't follow the simple instructions.

5. 91
    EddieEddie90

EddieEddie90 Member

I followed the instructions from Skippyz and converted the PS3_GAME folder into three different pkgs and read the 4A section of the HAN guide beforehand. There is absolutely nothing I may have missed. If somebody could provide me with a simple answer instead of having me look all over the forum, that would be cool.

Also try to not act like a know-it-all and keep in mind that not everybody knows all about the ps3xploit, I'm new to it, just have like less of a month that I started learning about it.

ChrxnicMods likes this.
  6. 435
    junaid

junaid Member

SHOWING DE WAY
    Well may I ask why are you splitting?

7. 91
    EddieEddie90

EddieEddie90 Member

I just follow the guide, as far as my common sense Tells me, one pkg is the game, the second one is the update and the third one the License. Dunno why it has to be like that

8. 435
    junaid

junaid Member

SHOWING DE WAY
    well just because of you i downloaded and installed the us version of the game using the all in one guide tho there are other ways aswell and it works just fine.

9. 435
    junaid

junaid Member

SHOWING DE WAY
    thats cuz you need to inject lic.edat aswell as the game files and those 3 pkg contain them

10. 66
    Skippyz

Skippyz Forum Noob

open your game package with pkg viewerr and make sure theres an eboot in the USDIR, u can extract the param.sfo just to check the settings were properly applied (HDD GAME not BD ). Is it possible your iso is prepatched or including a fix for cfw? looking for a cobra ode iso ensures it would be in a untouched state.