how to resign savedata from a superslim ps3 to another superslim ps3

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by kenzy, Nov 20, 2019.

1. 28
    kenzy

kenzy Member

Please can someone help me on how to resign saves,@Joonie guide me once before with the help of his Ps3 resigner tool but I can't seem to get it because anytime I try to tamper with the savedata it always show corrupt data any suggestions will be pretty much appreciated

2. 348
    imkira3

imkira3 Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Chillin like a Krillin
    Home Page:
    Your Account ID 1 and Account ID 2 has to match and so does your PSID. For example my Account ID's are a bunch of 0's followed by the number 2 as it was the first account I made on the system. If you want to simplify things further, I suggest you check out this video:

He doesn't seem to mention the UserID's, you can usually change the PSID to all 0's and have it work on any account, but I think the Account ID's still have to match. So if you are still having issues, download PARAM.SFO Editor and make sure Account ID 1 and Account ID 2 match. (aka AID or AID1 and AID2 fyi)

PARAM.SFO Editor: https://www.psx-place.com/resources/param-sfo-editor.642/ (For both PS3 and PS4)
    Bruteforce Savedata: https://digiex.net/threads/ps3-bruteforce-save-data-v4-4-2-download.13290/

3. 28
    kenzy

kenzy Member

K thanks I will try that tomorrow

4. 28
    kenzy

kenzy Member

@imkira3 I used the guide in the video you sent to me but the game is still saying can't load data from another user I think am missing something maybe on how to edit param.sfo which I don't know about.

5. 348
    imkira3

imkira3 Member

Home Page:
    Okay, did you compare a save from one system with the other using the PARAM.SFO Editor? Look in the dropdown list for USERID1 and USERID2. They have to match the ID's from the account you are transferring to. Also, unlocking a save should involve either changing the PSID to match the PSID of a save from the system you are transferring to, or changing the number to all 0's, indicating the user has never signed in and allowing your PSID to be overwritten with a new accounts PSID. You can easily do both those things in the PARAM.SFO editor, so just make sure the values all match that of a save from your other system and try again, I'll probably be awake a few more hours if you need more help. Also, if your spoofing your PSID that could be a factor.

6. 28
    kenzy

kenzy Member

I tried to edit the param.sfo and compare it after that I encrypted it but when I try to copy the savedata into the system it always shows.(the data is corrupted (8001051c)

7. 348
    imkira3

imkira3 Member

Home Page:
    Lol well that explains it! You don't decrypt or encrypt the PARAM.SFO lol, just let PARAM.SFO editor do all the work. If your having issues, that's always the most straightforward method. Decrypting followed by editing then encrypting is for other files within the save, but not that particular file. And you should never try and encrypt part of a save file unless you had to first decrypt it. It's like locking a door, you must unlock it to enter, then lock up when you leave. You wouldn't lock a locked door, nor would you unlock an unlocked door. In this case you basically put a padlock on something not meant to be locked at all, follow my analogy? In this case, don't decrypt or encrypt anything at all within the save file.

The fastest way to fix what you did is probably to decrypt the PARAM.SFO on your corrupt save. If that doesn't work, start from scratch and do what I suggested, no encryption.

I'm hitting the sac soon though, if you want more help I suggest you act fast.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    Algol likes this.
  8. 28
    kenzy

kenzy Member

After using the param.sfo edit it is still showing that error I don't know maybe it is because my game is superslim ps3

9. 28
    kenzy

kenzy Member

But I noticed that anytime I tried to edit the param.sfo it will go straight to corrupt data

10. 28
    kenzy

kenzy Member

I was the one making the mistake the whole time, just like you said that I don't need to decript or even encrypte it. I only used the tool @Joonie send to me sometime ago, I load the the two games save to the tool and just basic resign it and copy it to the ps3 and bam it just work I was the one thinking like a kid the whole time,lolz thanks very much I really appreciate.