Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 I delete the user 80029513

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN (nonCFW Compatable Models)' started by dsoon, Jun 26, 2018.

1. 7
    dsoon

dsoon Forum Noob

English :
    I installed xploit and it had been working perfectly, had installed several games and was working.
    But I did the stupidity to delete the profile I used to install the games and created another user, and now I can no longer enter the games installed by xploit and the account.
    Is there any way to reverse this? Or just doing it all over again? "act and hex files", do it all again for this new user I created? (which in the end is the same psn I had done the first time)

Version in portuguese :

Eu instalei o xploit e vinha funcionando perfeitamente, tinha instalado vários jogos e tava dando certo.
    Mas eu fiz a estupidez de deletar o perfil que usei para instalar os games e criei outro usuario, e agora não consigo mais entrar nos jogos instalados pelo xploit e pela conta.
    Existe alguma maneira de reverter isso? Ou só fazendo tudo de novo? "act and hex files", fazer tudo novamente por esse novo usuario que criei? ( que no fim das contas é a mesma psn que eu tinha feito a primeira vez )

2. 13,036
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

the rif files were probably deleted when you deleted the account. I'm not sure if the same psn account will have the same act.dat.

Zazenora likes this.
  3. 7
    dsoon

dsoon Forum Noob

Thanks man, thank you!. I install the rif files and works.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    pinky and Zazenora like this.