I need a link with multiman extracted

Discussion in 'PS3 Homebrew' started by Jun4jc, Dec 14, 2019.

1. 9
    Jun4jc

Jun4jc Forum Noob

I need help I just jailbreak my PS3 and now I was trying to extract multiman to my USB to put it in my PS3 but is a PKG file and does not want to extract. I already tried to extracted with Pkgview and Psnpkg decryptor& extractor but didn't work.

Does anyone have a link with multiman already extracted? I need help please..

2. 12,373
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

possibly corrupted. try checking its pkg sha-1. you can do that with one of the aldostools' ps3 tools. it will check if the sha-1 matches.

3. 9
    Jun4jc

Jun4jc Forum Noob

Sorry for bothering you. I have a question I just used psn patch on my cfw ps3 and disabled my system syncalls and now I can't play my iso games. Do you know if I reinstall my overflow standar cex cfw 4.85 can disable the psnpatch and fix my PS3? If you can answer my I LL appreciate it.

4. 3,085
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Overflow CFW's are buggy and many people have reported issues with it for the last few releases. You would be better off to use a much more stable CFW such as REBUG, Ferrox or Spy, also using a CFW with the Cobra payload would be the best option if you play your games in ISO format which all 3 of these CFW have.

If you disabled the SYSCALs with PSN Patch it should only be temporary until you reboot the PS3. Re-installing your CFW may solve the issue as if you have the PSN Patch plugin installed it will remove it when your re-install your CFW.

This is a very strange way to install MultiMAN as if you manually transfer the files to the HDD through FTP or something you would then have to rebuild the database to get it to show on the XMB.

If you think it was corrupted during download then simply re-download it:

https://store.brewology.com/multiman.php

Put the PKG file on an FAT32 MBR format USB drive, place the USB into the PS3 then go to Package Manager> Install Package's> Install from Standard location.. then install and your done.