PS3 Iris Manager v2.96 (Official) - Another Update by Estwald

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 2, 2016.

By STLcardsWS on Jan 2, 2016 at 12:19 PM
  1. 8,931
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Following the previous update of Iris Manager that was Estwald first official update in over a year, the dev quickly follows-up that release with a new update marked as version 2.96. In this update a useful feature was added as estwald has took a similar approach as Orion (GSM) and "Added Control Fan by sm.sprx for Mamba / Cobra (if sm.self is not active)" which is a fix to the audio gltch issues that the fan controller has been associated with. As developer's of IRISMAN & GameSonic Manager (two Iris Manager Forks by Aldostools and Orion) discuss the issue with Estwald.. Estwald releases this latest update that should elimate that issue. View the changelog and release quote below for additional information about the update.

IRIS.png

Thanks to psx-place member @ghostreader for the news alert
    Various Screenshots of Iris Manager
    50155d1392053389-irismanagerv2.87.png 201301211944121.jpg maxresdefault.jpg 201301211944122.jpg 201305121633283.jpg
    PSX-Place.com (Unofficial) Iris Manager forum: --> Link

Download: Iris Manager v2.96 (Official)
    Mirror (PKG Only): PSX-Place DLs

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Orion
      Orion
      Use sm.sprx for control fan is a my idea and was added by me in Gamesonic manager since version 3.75
    2. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      I see credits and explanation from Estwald was given (@ source link) While same idea, he did mention he had the idea long ago from what he describes and had written his own code.

(@Orion I made slight modification to the news to reflect Estwald's changes and the fact you did have these resolved in GSM first.) but it seems to be a bit different execution.
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    3. Joonie
      Joonie
      He already gave credits to "Others". Not to mention that may include all the people who contributed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    4. aldostools
      aldostools
    5. Orion
      Orion
    6. Omage
      Omage
      The advantages of using sm.sprx fan control?
    7. ricardo
      ricardo
      I was using the Control Fan Utility v3.10,so I decided to use the Iris Manager, but the Fan Control Ultiliy hung up when I tried to open the Iris Manager.
      When i use the Control Fan Utility with Irisman he does not turn off.
      I dont understand.
    8. ghostreader
      ghostreader
      A new day, a new update :)
      New in version 2.97:

- Added temps display during the gameplay, using monitor.sprx (thanks webMAN for the libraries used (deank and others sceners involved))

Use:

In the XMB (press the PS button during gameplay):

SELECT + L2: On/Off display temperatures

SELECT + TRIANGLE: unload monitor.sprx module from system

Download Iris Manager v2.97

Source
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2016