Is this controller genuine?

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by DigitalDrive, Jun 14, 2019.

1. 367
    Windows10User

Windows10User Member

I didn't downgrade to the lowest OFW and I won't downgrade it to OFW again since I already did that and it didn't work. I think it's a PS3 problem. It's really frustrating. I can't play a single game in good conditions. The Thrustmaster randomly presses the X button in the XMB (and I have to press the Start button when playing a game a little hard otherwise it won't work [I think I already had this problem before installing CFW for the first time] and after moving the left analog stick the character moves a lot more when comparing with the fake and I guess the genuine DualShock 3 and so it's hard to control it, although the controller might have been built this way) and when playing a game and one of the fake DualShock 3 has the character move to the right and both make the camera rotate.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  2. 367
    Windows10User

Windows10User Member

I bought an used controller (I think it's this one). I didn't care for the brand/model, I just picked it. So far it's working well but the other ones were too before starting to have problems some weeks/months after. Also, I don't know what's going on but my left thumb is slipping when playing no matter which controller I use (different left analogs). Maybe it's my finger's fault! Lol