Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 HAN Issue Installing PS2 Classic game

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by MTH2018, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2
    MTH2018

MTH2018 Member

Idk if this is the right place to put this but here is the issue: I never had problems installing PS3 Pkg files with the exploit. but recently i ran into a problem with a PS2 PKG.

Ussually i Download all my PKG files and RAP files from the ***PlayStation Store*** Website. and since there is PKG Files and RAP files from PS2 Game i thought it would be no problem. I did go through the same process of installation that i use for the PS3 games, re-firm the RAP file only and installa both PKG and RAP file , the game show up in the Menu yet when i start it , and error pop up. it was weird cause i did make sure i had HAN enabled, Even HEN but nothing work.

In Other Attempt i even re-firm the PKG File, and it work when entering the game but....the Ps3 just shut down by itself. i had to reconnect it and i uninstall the defectous game. so, i still have the PKG file unfirmed version of the game i want to install (is Persona 4) and the rap file too. IDK what im doing wrong with this so if anyone can help me about it , i would be really glad.

Sorry in advance if this is not the right place to put this.

2. 1,371
    Coldheart2236

Coldheart2236 Moderator

Read the Site/Forum Rules & Guidelines. We do not support piracy in any form, and no help will be given to those seeking help with getting pirated games to work. Thread locked.

pink1, Cypher_CG89 and nCadeRegal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.