Launchpad is a modification of "Whats new" section in PS3 XMB. Until now you have seen latest PSN offers placed there, but after installing this add-on this section will show games from your internal and external hdd. Until now, it was a Rebug firmware exclusive add-on for the XMB. Exclusive as there is a need of additional task to maintain on every single firmware, which was the main reason of "one cfw exclusivity". But now developer @DeViL303 decided to add compatibility to every most known 4.81 firmwares. But please keep in mind that still there is no support for older versions of newly added firmwares. So this will only work on 4.81 custom firmware listed below.
This add-on require installed FULL edition of latest Webman MOD.
WebMAN Launchpad v0.15
- Support added for Playerpk420's 4.81 v1.00 Cobra CFW. So this v0.15 installer now supports Rebug 4.80.1 REX , Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 Cobra, and Playerpk420's 4.81 v1.00 Cobra.
- If installed on Playerpk420's 4.81 Cobra CFW it will fix the missing icons on the in-game XMB.(See cfw settings)
- If you ONLY use the option to uninstall on Playerpk420's 4.81 Cobra CFW it will fix the missing icons too.
- If installed or uninstalled on any of the supported CFW's it will add support for XMBM+/XMBPD.
- As usual it requires webMAN Mod (1.45.02 or higher recommended).
- Users of v0.14 on other CFW's don't need to update, only new CFW support added.
WebMAN Launchpad v0.14
- Support added for Ferrox 4.81 CFW. So this v0.14 installer now supports Rebug 4.80.1 REX and Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 Cobra)
- Installing this on Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 will make all icons blue.(If installed on Rebug 4.80 the icons will not change)
- When you install this on Ferrox it will add support for XMBM+/XMBPD as an added bonus.
- Added Translations for the "Launching" string in 7 languages.
- Changed Launchpad sprx files so they now call custom title entries in the RCOs and also it now has a custom icon filename, this will make it easier to toggle the Launchpad should the need arise, as the original icon and titles will still be in place, so the RCOs wont need swapping.
- Added the new custom entries in the RCOs to the bottom of the text files for Launchpad, so it matches the mod above, this will make it easier to translate in the future.
- Fixed missing Launchpad title on in-game XMB.
- Changed title so it has a lowercase "w" to match "webMAN Games".
- Added a new warning to the installer that basically says to make sure you install the right version for your CFW, and to use it at your own risk.
- Playerpk420's 4.81 v1.00 Cobra
- Ferrox 4.81 v1.00 Cobra
- Rebug 4.80.1 REX/D-REX
- Any not mentioned above!
PS3 LaunchPAD v0.15 released - New firmwares support and more
By kozarovv on Nov 5, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Universal Media Server v9.2.0 ReleasedUniversal Media Server has now been updated and matured to v9.2.0 by the UMS team, lead by developer Subunk. The UPnP / DLNA & HTTP/S Media server works on your PS Vita / PlayStation TV, PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4) and a tons of other devices you may own (see tab below for all devices supported) This is an extremely well built project that has been in development for years now and continues to evolve and grow with the dedication from the UMS development team. This utility will run on many operating systems and will connect to your supported devices to stream your personal collections of media (audio/video) via your locally connected network. See many details included below and also at the UMS official website we have linked below:Continue reading
[UPDATE] RetroArch v1.8.4: PS Vita & PSP Ports "massively increased core collection"The RetroArch project keeps evolving and has been updated to v1.8.3 (UPDATE: Now on v1.8.4 [16th January 2020] - see Changelog for more Information) as a number of new improvements come to both the PS Vita & PSP ports. Developer's and libretro contributors from all over have been elevating the emulation project. In particular @frangar and @fjtrujy are coupe of the devs who have been porting new cores to the PSP. Now MAME 2000, freeIntv, TGB Dual and Handy are some new libretro cores running in the PSP port. Then the PS Vita port has seen performance improvements for MAME 2000, 2003 and 2003_plus. Additional details below and also on the official blog post linked below.
vitaQuakeIII v0.9 Released - Data Files Downloader Added + "Urban Terror" support addedRinnegatamante has released version 0.9 of VitaQuakeIII for your homebrew enabled PS Vita for when your on the go or your PlayStation TV / Vita TV when your gaming away on the big screen. Either way this is an enjoyable homebrew port. In this version marked as 0.9 the developer has added an Automatic Data FIle Downloader when data files are not present. This makes the release much easier to install and setup and a nice edition to the vita homebre. There has been alot of attention to performance as well in this update the addition of dynamic libraries support for OpenArena core has provided a significant boost. Also, this update provides some experimental support for Urban Terror. This add-on is multiplayer, but as the vita port developer explains in the release notes provided below there will be some issue as outlined due to this was a release designed for the PC and the Rinnegatamante had to do quite a bit of work to get it running on the Vita:Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: