Looking for game recommendations!

Discussion in 'General PS4 Discussion.' started by ryankapoor, Oct 16, 2018.

1. 2
    ryankapoor

ryankapoor Forum Noob

his is a copy-paste of a message I sent to u/AlexzanderZone after he posted his image of all his PS4 games. I wanted to know what the rest of you think
    Alright, I have played and loved the following games on PS4:
    Uncharted 4
    HZD
    Persona 5
    God of War
    Yakuza 0.
    I plan to get RDR2 once the reviews are out and my friend's lending me his copy of Spider-man once he's done with it.
    On the PC, these are the games I liked:
    Mass Effect 2 and 3
    Witcher 3
    MGS5
    Bioshock Series
    GTA 5
    AC: Black Flag and Origins
    Far Cry 3 and 4
    Dragon Age: Inquisition
    Tomb Raider Series
    Civilization Series
    I've probably left a few here and there but these are the ones I can think of on the top of my head. I hope this 'data' is enough for you.

2. 2
    ryankapoor

ryankapoor Forum Noob

guys any recommendations??

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2018
  3. 10
    Sheila Daniels

Sheila Daniels Forum Noob

Wow, what a wonderful series you are playing. Do you still play these game or looking to have some other game that can be played on the PlayStation console? Out of the mentioned series I only used to play Grand theft auto 5 video game. I like this video game series as we are now able to do a lot many things while playing this game. Other than GTA 5, I also like to play a shooter video game like Destiny 2, Call of Duty, etc on PS 4 with PlayStation Plus 365 day subscription card. You can also play Destiny 2 and Call of Duty for a change if you are interested in playing these shooter video games. One of the important things about these games is that these games can be played in the multiplayer mode with friends in order to extract more fun out of it. Previously, all of my friends used to play in an online team, they all inspired me to play in multiplayer mode. I chose PS 4 as the gaming platform as we can play any type of video game in it. As we know that technology is changing day by day and many game developers are coming up with the latest series in the store. You can also PlayStation Plus 365 Tage Kaufen to play the latest series of the video game on the PS4. With this card you are able to invite your friends to join in your running video game, chat with the other members around the world. I can also do other activities like downloading songs, watching TV shows and many with some PlayStation points.

4. 5
    Geraldine Rankin

Geraldine Rankin Forum Noob

GTA 5 is my favorite game to play. I also like Destiny 2, COD and many more.:angel:

5. 594
    Peppe90

Peppe90 Member

Bloodborne and Dark Souls (you can play the complete trilogy on Ps4). Nier Automata, Undertale and if you don't dislike graphic adventures, Grim Fandango remastered.

Geraldine Rankin likes this.
  6. 355
    Yugonibblit

Yugonibblit PSX-Place Supporter

Mechanic
    Dungen keeper 2 old game for pc lots of fun!

7. 359
    HellCoreMoDz

HellCoreMoDz Member

Sleep
    Apex Legends, Fortnut, Destiny 2 but Destiny 1 is more recommended sadly need PS+, and Battlefield 4

8. 2,126
    Berion

Berion Developer

Excluding ports for PS3, and ports from PS3 (aka remasters), for sure I strongly Reccomending remakes of Crash and Spyro from PSX. It is absolutely awesome top stuff (with minor issues in the physics but most of the players doesn't notice it). Also remake of Resident Evil 2 is quite good but for several points disappointing (I'm not a fan total redesign of the projects, especially in mechanics (in remake it is better to decapitating limbs instead of headshots for some stupid reasons...)).

Uncharted 4 You have on list, just like God of War. U4 is... well, good, just good work. GoW refreshing the idea of slasher (and BTW it IS a sequel, not reboot as many thinking ;)).

For sure new hits coming are remake of CTR and The Last of Us 2.

Here is my game list. A little old, but maybe could be handy (but beware, someone tell me that ads trying injecting evil, so just block this domain i.e in uMatrix or NoScript and You will be safe):
    http://schowek-na-miotle.cba.pl/gry.html

9. 5
    Geraldine Rankin

Geraldine Rankin Forum Noob

Ya I can.:flustered:

Peppe90 likes this.