PS3 MAMBA Autoloader v2.1.5 Unofficial - (4.80 Support Added by Orion)

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, May 4, 2016.

By STLcardsWS on May 4, 2016 at 9:36 PM
  1. 8,613
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Orion has made an unofficial update to NzV's MAMBA Autoloader, the developer has tested this unofficial release on Alexander's FERROX 4.80 Custom Firmware. This homebrew for the PS3 (CFW) brings many of those exclusive Cobra CFW features to a standard CFW. While not a complete clone of Cobra many of its core features are cloned with this version of MAMBA Autoloader..

MAMBA PRX Loader (+AutoLoad).png

• Prx Loader v2.1.5 + Unofficial Autoloader with support CFW 4.80​

As I announced here is the port of the mamba Prx Autoloader for CFW 4.80. I tested everything on CFW 4.80 Ferrox and works with both normal loader that autoloader.All'appello missing only Webman which I have already ported but has a strange bug that I'm trying to solve

• What is MAMBA ?
      • MAMBA is a lite version of COBRA (No PS2 and PSP support) for non cobra cfw (or cobra cfw with cobra toggle off), it add features like NFTS support, ISO support, NetISO (ps3netsrv), VSH plugins, PS3M_API, ... to your firmware.
      What is MAMBA (Autoloader)?
      • MAMBA/PRX Loader is an homebrew who allow you to load MAMBA and/or VSH plugins (with MAMBA or PRX Loader) by two different way : at system boot or after.

Download: MAMBA Autoloader (Unofficial)

Source: GameSonic.it

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, May 4, 2016.