Developer @Zar is back with an update to the ManaGunZ backup manager, this AIO type homebrew for CFW on PS3 is a manager that is an Iris Manager fork using the sky payload, The manager comes with a few different unique User Interfaces (UI), boost some very unique features not found in other managers, Some of the functions, were previously only done with various PC tools, but things like making a pkg as an example can be done straight from your PS3 with this handy homebrew. In this update marked as version 1.26 the dev add tons more functionality with support for PS1, PS2 & PSP retro games, View all the changes in this 4.81 CFW Supported manager and more in the details provided by @Zar.
- Add : JPG and PNG can be used for all images used by MGZ.
- Add : Retro games (PS1, PSP and PS2) with mamba v3 and cobra.
- Add : It read the files inside iso. So, extern param.sfo and icon0 aren't used anymore.
- Add : New icons used by MGZ in "/USRDIR/GUI/COMMON".
- Add : Hold button to scroll evertywhere.
- Add : Scroll speed is managed with R2 button pressure, push it to increase speed. Also, the default speed is faster.
- Add : Navigate with the left joystick.
- Add : 'Pseudo-support' of Dynamic theme *.p3t.
- Fix Game Menu : Make pkg.
- Fix Game Menu : Extract ISO from NTFS.
- Fix Settings : Issue when the theme of UI LIST was disabled.
- Add Settings : IRD check result is displayed in the TXTviewer.
- Add Settings : Show the background picture PIC1.PNG. XMB&FLOW UI display the background if you enabled it in settings. For all UI, hold R1 to display it.
- Add Settings : UI FLOW can display covers instead of ICON0.
File Manager Changes
- Add FileManager : NTFS support.
- Add FileManager : Make APNG.
- Add FileManager : PS1&PS2 dumps md5 check with md5 from redump.org.
- Add FileManager : Set Permission to 0777.
- Add FileManager : CXML extract (P3T, RAF, QRC). It convert vag2wav, jsx2js, gtf2png and gim2png.
- Add FileManager : Convert JSX to JS ; VAG to WAV ; GTF to DDS ; DDS to PNG ; GIM to PNG.
- Add FileManager : Extract MultiMan theme *.thm.
- Add FileManager : PictureViewer : support APNG (animated PNG).
- Add FileManager : TXTviewer : can open few more file type.
- Add FileManager : TXTviewer : hold up&down to scroll.
- Fix FileManager: the parent dir ".." always stay a the top
Here is a video demo of the first version of ManaGunZ many things have progressed since this video of version 1.00
- Release / Support Thread: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/managunz-ps3-backup-manager-by-zar.1198/
- Download (Mirror) w/ Information: http://www.psx-place.com/resources/managunz.497/
PS3 ManaGunZ v 1.26 - PS1 PSP & PS2 Games now Supported & more in this huge update from Zar
By STLcardsWS on Dec 9, 2016 at 6:43 PM
[Update August 10th] HW Acceleration (RSX) Project Update by RenéRebeUPDATE (August 10) - Now the 28th Video Released >>> The next PS3 NVidia RSX accelerated X.org steps
(Original Article from Nov. 14) Is the PS3 a bit closer to gaining Hardware Acceleration (via RSX) in OtherOS (Linux) with a proper driver to enable the GPU chip? We are not there, but we may be getting closer to a reality. Earlier this year (back in April) we detailed some of the progress that the busy dev RenéRebe has made with unlocking the potential of the PlayStation 3's RSX chip and now today we have been greeted with a new video and what we can expect with this project as the developer starts to undertake the challenge of further unlocking one more component of the Ps3 hardware,. The developer has alot of videos on other intresting subjects in his diverse YouTube channel >>> (Bits and More) <<< many very informative video's..Continue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - June 2019 Progress Report - Unlockable Framerates above >30 FPSEmulating Home Console Game Titles has many Advantages when they work properly. Optimizing the Output Resolution is one thing. But many Game Titles - especially for the PS3 - where designed to run with 30 Frames-per-Second (FPS) only on Original Hardware. Some Games have even a "cap" which doesn't allow the Game to exceed that Frame Limit even if it could or other Games can't even get to the 30 FPS mark due to bad Gaming Design or tremendous of Game Files, which needs to be loaded in the Background and the Console can't even achieve that due to slow Hardware. Best Example, if you ever played the "Bayonetta Series" on your PS3 (I really hope you didn't ), then you will know what I mean. But luckily, with the help of the famous PS3 Emulator RPCS3 and it's newest Updates and Recent Changes, this problematic could be lead into a thing to the past for several Game Titles. This will lead many Classic Titles like the "Uncharted Series", "The Last of Us" or "Red Dead Redemption" into a even better Gameplay as you enjoyed them on your original PS3, where those mentioned Game Titles already showed impressive results, as you can check in the video down below.. And the cool thing is, everyone is welcome to contribute their test results here. So you know which Homework I will give you know today, right? Continue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - May 2019 Progress Report - 1337 pl4y4bl3 ~ 1337 1n64m3 :)That can't be an accident. Following up after the impressive Progress Report last Month, where we learned that over >40% of all PS3 Game Titles are now fully "Playable", today the great Team behind the PS3 Emulator RPCS3 showcases their newest Progress Report for May 2019 with another milestone. If you are a long follower of their great Project or maybe you are even enjoying your PS3 Game Titles on your PC right now (because "why not"?), you will be already familiar with the fact that most of the Game Titles tested on RPCS3 will at least boot up, but then you will experience Graphical Glitches, huge Slow-Downs or even you aren't able to play a Game Title to the End, which is sad (Damn you "Narco Terror" and "The Expendables 2: Videogame" why you still aren't bootable? :P). This is why in the past, the "Ingame" Status comprised most Game Titles in every Compatibility List. But for the first Time since it's Initial Release, the "Playable" Category ties the first place together with the "Ingame" Category with both 1337 Game Titles each. This means whatever Game Title you choose to play via RPCS3, there is a 43.71% Chance that it will be at least "Ingame". That's impressive don't you think? Oh, and sorry for the leetspeak at the Title. I mean come on, we are talking about 1337 Game Titles fully "Playable".Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: