This version of ManaGunZ (PS3 Backup Manager by @Zar) represents a checkpoint in his evolution, some of the changes are: a new RSX memory management to improve stability and efficiency, a new filemanager windows docking system (R1+DPAD), dev_hdd1 access, internal screenshot function (L2+R2), full skins support in themes and colorset management, an animated wave that moves in the background, official/custom fonts selector, some info icon animations such loading/exiting, some button remapping and a lot more minor changes that makes the whole interface more robust and intuitive, this version has been released after an extensive process of bug-hunting, there are literally several tenths of changes At the core functions there are some new features such mounting ISO directly from the file-manager, the PS2 ISO MD5 verification has been fixed, new LIMG sector management for PS2 ISO, now it allows to perform and IRD check and join/split a PS3 ISO The multilingual files have been updated and there are two new themes, one is inspired by the "PlayStation" family and the other is a clone of XMB
- Fix : Reduced memory usage to avoid 'random' freeze.
- Fix FileManager : No more deep scan on ISO.
- Fix Filemanager : Scroll bar.
- Fix : MD5/SHA1 of +4GB files
- Fix : Scetool keys file.
- Fix : Issue with cmdID 0x4A.
- Fix : FLOW3D full covers.
- Fix : Shortcut pkg.
- Add : It ask you to load a PS2 CONFIG if it doesn't exist.
- Add : Increased loading speed of PS2 game menu.
- Add FileManager : New buttons map.
- Add FileManager : Click on backup ISO to mount it then it go back to XMB.
- Add FileManager : Dock to left/right/full screen. See note (1).
- Add FileManager : hold X to move the slider.
- Add FileManager : Use R2 to increase move speed of cursor and windows.
- Add : Join or split big files. See note (2).
- Add : Default UI set to XMB.
- Add : Background waves.
- Add : Set alpha of colors.
- Add : (R2+L2) Screenshots saved at '/dev_hdd0/photo/ManaGunZ_XXX.bmp'.
- Add : Check md5 files from ISO with IRD.
- Add : Add/Remove LIMG sector in PS2 iso.
- Add : Choose Font. It search recursivly ttf font in the directories '/dev_flash/data/font' and '/USRDIR/GUI'. See note (3).
- Add : Choose colorset. See note (3).
- Fix FileManager : Convert iso.
- Add FileManager : LEFT/RIGHT D-pad to scroll up/down a page.
- Add FileManager : L1+LEFT/RIGHT D-pad to go to the parent/child folder.
(1) There are 2 ways to do it :
The first one is to open the option menu while the cursor is on the header of the window.
The second is to use the following combo:
(2) Use the copy function in game menu. If the destination is FAT32, the big file will be splitted, if it's not it will be joined.
- Dock to LEFT : Hold R1 + LEFT D-PAD.
- Dock to RIGHT : Hold R1 + RIGHT D-PAD.
- Dock to FULL : Hold R1 + UP D-PAD.
- Restore : Hold R1 + DOWN D-PAD.
In file manager to join files, select ONLY the first file with the extension '66600' then paste it.
(3) To reduce memory use, it won't load 4 themes anymore. Only the theme of the current UI is loaded.
For each theme in each UI, it search for the following files.
When u load the theme it will use the theme font and the first colorset defined in the file. But you'll be able to change them in theme setting menu.
- BG.PNG : Main background
- BGS.PNG : Settting background
- SIDEBAR.PNG : Sidebar background
- FONT.TTF : Font.
- colorset.ini : Set of color used in the homebrew .
XMB UI use more files for the columns : SETTINGS.PNG, FAVORITES.PNG, PS3.PNG, PS2.PNG, PS1.PNG, PSP.PNG.
Also, before loading files from 'common' directory, it will check if these files don't exist in the theme directory.
The sidebar displaying the game settings, and the notification info window
PS3 ManaGunZ v1.32 (by Zar) - Interface and Stability Improvements for the popular PS3 Homebrew
By sandungas on Mar 23, 2018 at 4:33 PM
PS4 Player (Media Player) by Lapy05575948From the developer who brought us PS4 Xplorer (File Manager) for our exploited PS4 capable of launching homebrew, has now dropped the latest homebrew (powered by Unity) with the release of PS4 Player from Lapy05575948. This new PlayStation 4 Homebrew is a Video Player currently in the BETA stages that provides support for the following video formats: MP4 & MOV. Also subtitles are supported in this release (in SRT format). At this moment the only supported Storage location for your media is on usb0/ . This PlayStation4 homebrew is an early beta release that is only going to improve with time. Have a suggestion or comment drop a line below in this article or tweet directly to the developer (@ Lapy05575948).Continue reading
PS4 Xplorer (file manager) v1.10 Released + Sneak peak of upcoming PS4 (media) Player by LapyDeveloper Lapy05575948 has been working on several homebrew's and ports for the PS4 using Unity 3d, we have seen the developer released various games like El Pollo 2.0 & Lapy's Chicken , but then the dev also developed a game called Save the Scene which was an original concept for the PS4 (now also ported to the PS Vita). In the recent weeks the developer turned attention to a utility, that being a file manager for the PS4. The app which was called Windows Explorer (v1.00-.05) originally and since has been renamed more appropriately PS4 Xplorer in recent updates (stating from v1.06). The homebrew is still in the BETA stage but progressing well as the developer has released multiple updates for the file manager (v1.10 currently) adding features like multilingual support / FTP Support and all the essentials for file management on the PS4.. This Homebrew runs on exploited console on firmware's 5.07 / 5.05 / 5.01 / 4.75 or 4.55 firmware Follow all the previous progress of changes in the changelogs provided below.
But wait that is not all the developer has in store for us, as another project is also in the works for the PS4., A very cool project (Ps4 Player), while its not released yet the developer is giving plenty of progress reports and some sneak peak video demos of an upcoming media player, Checkout the details and demonstrations in the tab belowContinue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - February 2019 Progress Report - Support for additional Accessories!The PS3 saw different Controller Designs and additional Accessories within it's life cycle. The early readers from this Site can probably remember how Sony themselves presented a "boomerang-styled" Controller back at E3 2005, which (sadly?) never saw a release. But as for nearly every Console, there were Game Titles, which supported to be played with additional Accessoires, sometimes they were even mandatory. Either you wanted to play specific Game Titles where a webcam tracked your motion moving by displaying it in-Game, you wanted to get better and faster Results with a Steering Wheel while Racing with other Players online with some fancy Cars, or maybe you really thought you can actually sing (which you can't of course ) so you played with some Microphones to sing various Songs in karaoke. But whichever of those mentioned Accessoires you prefered, maybe you want to use them as well when you want to emulate those Game Titles on your PC! How you might ask? Don't worry. This is one of many Improvements which this months Progress Report from the Great Team behind the RPCS3 Emulator is about. So better grab your old Guitar-Controllers and "Let's Rock'n'Roll!" Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: