Following all the changes that v1.32 introduced to the popular ps3 homebrew ManaGunZ, the developer behind the project @Zar is back with a new release with version 1.33, there are several new additions in this build one of the main additions is the added 4.82 DEX Support following the release of 4.82 REBUG REX, The complete changelog for version of ManaGunZ 1.33 can be seen below:
- FIX: reading issue with splitted iso.
- ADDED : 482 DEX Support
- ADDED : Game Option "Join".
- ADDED in FileManager : Option "Join" to join files to the current path.
- Fix : Reduced memory usage to avoid 'random' freeze.
- Fix FileManager : No more deep scan on ISO.
- Fix Filemanager : Scroll bar.
- Fix : MD5/SHA1 of +4GB files
- Fix : Scetool keys file.
- Fix : Issue with cmdID 0x4A.
- Fix : FLOW3D full covers.
- Fix : Shortcut pkg.
- Add : It ask you to load a PS2 CONFIG if it doesn't exist.
- Add : Increased loading speed of PS2 game menu.
- Add FileManager : New buttons map.
- Add FileManager : Click on backup ISO to mount it then it go back to XMB.
- Add FileManager : Dock to left/right/full screen. See note (1).
- Add FileManager : hold X to move the slider.
- Add FileManager : Use R2 to increase move speed of cursor and windows.
- Add : Join or split big files. See note (2).
- Add : Default UI set to XMB.
- Add : Background waves.
- Add : Set alpha of colors.
- Add : (R2+L2) Screenshots saved at '/dev_hdd0/photo/ManaGunZ_XXX.bmp'.
- Add : Check md5 files from ISO with IRD.
- Add : Add/Remove LIMG sector in PS2 iso.
- Add : Choose Font. It search recursivly ttf font in the directories '/dev_flash/data/font' and '/USRDIR/GUI'. See note (3).
- Add : Choose colorset. See note (3).
- Fix FileManager : Convert iso.
- Add FileManager : LEFT/RIGHT D-pad to scroll up/down a page.
- Add FileManager : L1+LEFT/RIGHT D-pad to go to the parent/child folder.
(1) There are 2 ways to do it :
The first one is to open the option menu while the cursor is on the header of the window.
The second is to use the following combo:
(2) Use the copy function in game menu. If the destination is FAT32, the big file will be splitted, if it's not it will be joined.
- Dock to LEFT : Hold R1 + LEFT D-PAD.
- Dock to RIGHT : Hold R1 + RIGHT D-PAD.
- Dock to FULL : Hold R1 + UP D-PAD.
- Restore : Hold R1 + DOWN D-PAD.
In file manager to join files, select ONLY the first file with the extension '66600' then paste it.
(3) To reduce memory use, it won't load 4 themes anymore. Only the theme of the current UI is loaded.
For each theme in each UI, it search for the following files.
When u load the theme it will use the theme font and the first colorset defined in the file. But you'll be able to change them in theme setting menu.
- BG.PNG : Main background
- BGS.PNG : Settting background
- SIDEBAR.PNG : Sidebar background
- FONT.TTF : Font.
- colorset.ini : Set of color used in the homebrew .
XMB UI use more files for the columns : SETTINGS.PNG, FAVORITES.PNG, PS3.PNG, PS2.PNG, PS1.PNG, PSP.PNG.
Also, before loading files from 'common' directory, it will check if these files don't exist in the theme directory.
Additional Info/Support: psx-place.com
By STLcardsWS on Apr 11, 2018 at 9:46 PM
Meet "PSVshell" - a very beautiful and useful Overclocking Plugin by ElectryThe PlayStation Vita was a "powerful" Handheld Console back when it was released by the end of 2011 - wow, already 8 years old btw . But claiming by Sony that it can bring you the same power and good Gaming Experience like a Home Console, soon many people found out that this isn't the case for all Games released. But luckily, thanks to the great Homebrew Community behind the PSVita, we already saw in the past many "Overclocking Plugins", which can bring you the full potential to your PSVita, even more powerful than Sony would allowed. But sometimes, even those weren't perfect . Either they slowed down your Games when in use, they crashed the whole System or it was just some simple things like that the whole Screen was "crowded" with the Details of each of your setting everytime when you needed to change them. But the cool thing is, this Homebrew Community hears your complaints. So Developer Electry worked on that and introduced his very own Overclocking Plugin - it's "yet another overclocking plugin" to quote him - by fixing all those problems mentioned before. And the coolest thing is, it looks pretty damn good and it's very useful as well, if you ask me!Continue reading
PS-Phwoar! (for 5.05): A new Exploit Host Menu (with PS4 Home inspired theme) by LeefulWe re-tweeted this when it was released a week or so ago but wanted to get something up on the news page about this project, Developer leeful has recently released a new Exploit Host menu for serving up the essential payloads for exploited PS4 (5.05) Consoles's. This host menu theme is based on the PS4's main home screen bringing a seamless look. The host menu contains descriptions of various payloads it provides (which is about all) that will provide alot of features when executed such as Fan Controls, Linux Loader, Mod Menu's, firmware spoof, Update blocks ect.. You can see many of the payloads included in the sceenshots attached. Various methods to using this exploit host menu are available , see additional details in the installation tab below about using this new host menu:.
The host menu also adds the convenience of replacing the User Manual (first option in Settings>>User Manual/Helpful info) for easy and quick launching for when you power on your Console and have to activate HEN.Continue reading
Mednafen v0.3 (PS4 Homebrew) - Multi-System Emulator adds support for new emulationThere has been a PS4 developer's known as Znullptr who has ported several emulators to the PS4 (jailbroken) already with systems like the Sega Saturn, Dreamcast & PS1 to name a few of the ps4 homebrew ports present on the GameOS side of the console (ps4). We know already that emulation via PS4 Linux is capable of running many more emulators like RetroArch (Linux) for example, but lets be honest ps4linux can be a bit of process to get up and running when you power on your console for some quick convient play. So when we see new things on the PS4's main menu that is exciting to see, when its in regards to emulation especially.
This time around the dev decided to port a popular multi-system emulator, no not RetroArch but Mednafen, originally the port was released some weeks ago by port developer Znullptr and presented to us by Markus95 and since @Markus95 has seen presented some improvements with regards to the cfg file that has fixed several broken platforms (Virtual Boy, WonderSwan & WonderSwan Color) due to the control scheme that was not compatible with the DualShock 4 layout, with a re-configured "mednafen.cfg" file those issue are eliminated. There has been 4 player support added also and a few new tweaks Markus95 plans on addressing via future tweaks of the cfg file.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Shinichi Kudo