Following all the changes that v1.32 introduced to the popular ps3 homebrew ManaGunZ, the developer behind the project @Zar is back with a new release with version 1.33, there are several new additions in this build one of the main additions is the added 4.82 DEX Support following the release of 4.82 REBUG REX, The complete changelog for version of ManaGunZ 1.33 can be seen below:
- FIX: reading issue with splitted iso.
- ADDED : 482 DEX Support
- ADDED : Game Option "Join".
- ADDED in FileManager : Option "Join" to join files to the current path.
- Fix : Reduced memory usage to avoid 'random' freeze.
- Fix FileManager : No more deep scan on ISO.
- Fix Filemanager : Scroll bar.
- Fix : MD5/SHA1 of +4GB files
- Fix : Scetool keys file.
- Fix : Issue with cmdID 0x4A.
- Fix : FLOW3D full covers.
- Fix : Shortcut pkg.
- Add : It ask you to load a PS2 CONFIG if it doesn't exist.
- Add : Increased loading speed of PS2 game menu.
- Add FileManager : New buttons map.
- Add FileManager : Click on backup ISO to mount it then it go back to XMB.
- Add FileManager : Dock to left/right/full screen. See note (1).
- Add FileManager : hold X to move the slider.
- Add FileManager : Use R2 to increase move speed of cursor and windows.
- Add : Join or split big files. See note (2).
- Add : Default UI set to XMB.
- Add : Background waves.
- Add : Set alpha of colors.
- Add : (R2+L2) Screenshots saved at '/dev_hdd0/photo/ManaGunZ_XXX.bmp'.
- Add : Check md5 files from ISO with IRD.
- Add : Add/Remove LIMG sector in PS2 iso.
- Add : Choose Font. It search recursivly ttf font in the directories '/dev_flash/data/font' and '/USRDIR/GUI'. See note (3).
- Add : Choose colorset. See note (3).
- Fix FileManager : Convert iso.
- Add FileManager : LEFT/RIGHT D-pad to scroll up/down a page.
- Add FileManager : L1+LEFT/RIGHT D-pad to go to the parent/child folder.
(1) There are 2 ways to do it :
The first one is to open the option menu while the cursor is on the header of the window.
The second is to use the following combo:
(2) Use the copy function in game menu. If the destination is FAT32, the big file will be splitted, if it's not it will be joined.
- Dock to LEFT : Hold R1 + LEFT D-PAD.
- Dock to RIGHT : Hold R1 + RIGHT D-PAD.
- Dock to FULL : Hold R1 + UP D-PAD.
- Restore : Hold R1 + DOWN D-PAD.
In file manager to join files, select ONLY the first file with the extension '66600' then paste it.
(3) To reduce memory use, it won't load 4 themes anymore. Only the theme of the current UI is loaded.
For each theme in each UI, it search for the following files.
When u load the theme it will use the theme font and the first colorset defined in the file. But you'll be able to change them in theme setting menu.
- BG.PNG : Main background
- BGS.PNG : Settting background
- SIDEBAR.PNG : Sidebar background
- FONT.TTF : Font.
- colorset.ini : Set of color used in the homebrew .
XMB UI use more files for the columns : SETTINGS.PNG, FAVORITES.PNG, PS3.PNG, PS2.PNG, PS1.PNG, PSP.PNG.
Also, before loading files from 'common' directory, it will check if these files don't exist in the theme directory.
Additional Info/Support: psx-place.com
By STLcardsWS on Apr 11, 2018 at 9:46 PM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-20-2019): Version 2.1.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: