Melhorar bronwser

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Natanmoises, May 15, 2019.

1. 4
    Natanmoises

Natanmoises Forum Noob

They could take the security of the browser to be able to enter any site to download files with new hen unlock or add a better browser

2. 646
    ISAK.M

ISAK.M Member

Well, School
    What? What do you mean?

3. 644
    umart666

umart666 Member

he wants somebody to develop new working internet browser or to fix stock one to be able to download stuff straight from the internet.i sincerely doubt anything similar would happen as ps3 has so much limiting factors when it comes to the net (ram,wlan,antipiracy sony measures etc),but there's always hope.

for media movian with proper plugin configuration is really decent,but that's it.

Natanmoises likes this.
  4. 4
    Natanmoises

Natanmoises Forum Noob

[QUOTE = "umart666, post: 180893, membro: 32036"] ele quer que alguém desenvolva um novo navegador de internet ou consiga consertar um estoque para poder fazer o download de material diretamente da internet.i sinceramente duvido que algo parecido aconteceria com o ps3 muitos fatores limitantes quando se trata da rede (ram, wlan, antipirataria sony medidas etc), mas sempre há esperança.

para media movian com configuração correta de plugin é realmente decente, mas é isso. [/ QUOTE]

Se que vocês da exploit um dia vai conseguir fazer isso voces sao foda otimo trabalho ai seria bom nao precisaríamos mais de pc

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2019
  5. 677
    Coldheart2236

Coldheart2236 Moderator

Please edit your post to include an English translation as well. Google Translate is fine. :)

6. 4
    Natanmoises

Natanmoises Forum Noob

could make a browser that can download files from the internet without limitations or improve the browser of ps3 to download any file from the internet so you do not need to use computer with new unlock hen

7. 644
    umart666

umart666 Member

i would say to fix stock browser is almost impossible without support from sony,and i sincerely doubt they will ever do such a thing,and as i said there's a multitude of limitations for anybody when it comes to today's internet.

homebrew browser is in theory possible,or simple file downloader/plugin but most talented devs that are still on the ps3 have much more pressing things to do.however,if enough interest is shown here,who knows what is possible,so there's always hope.

i'm not using currently HEN,as my slim is currently used to play online by my nephew and i only have my jailbroken cechc at home but i think latest HEN or some fork has updater built in,if that's your main concern.unlimited downloading and/or unpacking,torrenting (aldough movian has some variant of torrenting built in,but limits to streaming from them and,at least i'm not aware of the way to save those downloads,they're stored as cash) and more advanced stuff will never be fully supported.

you must understand that ps3 is very,very outdated tech at this point,and can't be a replacement for proper PC in large part due to it's hardware and architecture.

8. 4,687
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Wanna-BeTA Tester Moderator

MCU/Sony Enthusiast!
    Home Page:

This has ready been done by @DeViL303 with his extended download plugin. It's integrated into HEN. We can download video files, pictures, audio, even PS3 games directly.

DeViL303 and jcorrea like this.
  9. 4
    Natanmoises

Natanmoises Forum Noob

[QUOTE = "atreyu187, post: 180937, member: 7"] Isso já foi feito por [USER = 22544] @ DeViL303 [/ USER] com seu plugin de download estendido. Está integrado no HEN. Podemos baixar arquivos de vídeo, imagens, áudio e até jogos PS3 diretamente. [/ QUOTE]
    but there is a site that does not open like those with ads or YouTube itself does not load in the browser so I can get Pkg link from la intendes this pluguin I have more the browser does not help nor can reproduce or YouTube the

10. 644
    umart666

umart666 Member

it's better for you just to make peace with the fact that ps3 will never be the device you want it to be.also,why would you use youtube in browser?not only it has official app that's just fine really and on the forum there's a noPSN version of it so you don't even have to be logged in your PSN account but you also have multiple versions of youtube plugin for movian.

DeViL303 and atreyu187 like this.