WoW the PS4 Scene is exploding with alot of hard work from many developer's coming together in the scene. the other day TeamOrbis unveiled a preview of Mira Project (CFW Abilities w/ MiraCFW) for the PS4, now the team has made available a Beta version for Developer's. I would caution installing this if your are worried about a potential errors as this is not quite ready for mass adoption yet and missing some aspects that will appear in later releases. The team just recently published a roadmap (seen below) for the upcoming releases and what those updates will provide, lets be honest here its looks very exciting and promising as these developer's are really coming together for some amazing progress on the PS4. @Roxanne covered many aspects of this project already in her preview >> Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbis from the other day so check that out for additional details and then checkout the latest details / release found below from the OpenOrbis Team..
The Mira Project
The Mira Project is a set of tools that grants you more power and control over your jailbroken Playstation 4. It is the result of all the hard work by the OpenOrbis team. It works differently to the custom firmware experience on Playstation 3, where CFW would be installed on the system via modified PUP files (e.g. Rebug), however once the framework is installed and ran it gives users the same functionality they were previously used to.
>>> MiraProject v1.0 --- Developer's Release <<<
Thank you to everyone, this is the initial release of Mira for all future developments to continue off of. This was the surprise coming today May 20, 2018 and thank you for all of the contributions! This should be considered a test release for developers only.
1.1 Beta - No due date
Upcoming Releases (RoadMap)
- 1.1 beta will include the following things:
- Reloadable/swappable HEN (Homebrew Enabler)
- Reading/parsing configuration files from usb/filesystem
- Loading/unloading plugins via USB
- Linux Loader accessible via RPC to load linux from USB
1.2 Beta - No due date
- 1.2 Release will include:
- Userland payload injection into a new process (WIP, crashes somewhere after execution starts running injected code)
- Global controller hooking (check for button combos to activate/deactivate trainers)
- Configurable/dynamic trainers (currently options are semi-static in the internal alpha testings)
- Pulling/dumping HDD keys for use with cryptmount on linux
- Formerly known as MiraHEN, this has now been developed into a full custom firmware. Thanks to everyone who helped Mira reach a 1.0 beta goal (May 20, 2018). There will be updated goals placed within the GitHub issue tracker so the community can follow the internal progress, contribute and help provide the best platform possible for users.
- This is the libc implementation ported for PS4. Check the repository for updates and more information. Currently is in development, and may not be ready to use.
- This is the linker to be used with newlib-ps4 to create Orbis compatible ELF files. Alternatively, you can use CrazyVoid's elfFixupTool. Currently in development, and may not ready to use.
- This is the communications library that will be specialized for operation with the Mira firmware.
PS4 Payload Sender
- Community driven store and application that will allow you to download new plugins, payloads, tweaks, trainers from a trusted centralized source without ever leaving the comfort of your console.
- Inspired by vitaDB <3 Rin
- A simple Android application to send payloads to your PS4.
PS4 Linux Loader
- The Mira Project offers two types of plugins: built-in plugins and external plugins. Default plugins are embedded inside Mira firmware and include file transfer, a log server and a debugger. External plugins can be loaded from internel/external HDD, for example PS4 Linux Loader.
- A simple plugin that lets you run the Linux kernel from a remote device without webkit.
- The users guide can be found at USERS.md. This guide should be followed if you require instructions on how to build, install and use the firmware once it is installed on the console.Developer Guide
- You will need VS2017, with Linux plugin and WSL (Ubuntu on Windows) or a physical Linux machine or Linux VM to be able to build the project. You may find the documentation for developers at DEVELOPERS.md
Special Thanks and Friends
We want to give a special shout out to these people in no particular order.
- Anonymous Contributors (you know who you are)
Release Source / Source Code:
PS4 Mira Project v1.0 - Developer's Release from #TeamOrbis
By STLcardsWS on May 20, 2018 at 12:13 PM
4.85 Flash Writer Released (CFW PS3 Models Only) - Now go from 4.85 OFW to 4.85 HFW to a 4.85 CFWIt looks like the 4.85 landscape is starting to take shape now as developer's around the scene have been updated the homebrew, utilities and tools that require updates (not all things require updates) and now the PS3Xploit Team released one of the missing pieces. The Flash Writer for 4.85 HFW has now arose and now you can make the jump from 4.85 OFW >> 4.85 HFW >> Execute Flash Writer >>> Install a 4.85 CFW. This release (utility) is ONLY for PlayStation 3 models that can install a Custom FirmWare, if your model can not install a CFW then look at PS3HEN as the next best alternative to cfw, which the team has an update around the corner as well (stay tuned for that soon), but back to the Flash Writer, If your are new to the tool that is executed from the PS3 Internet Browser, it simply provides those cfw capable models with the ability to install a Custom Firmware after the tool has done its magic to your console's internal flash. However, you must follow all instructions for a clean installation to avoid any issues during the process on the fully softmod exploit..Continue reading
ManaGunZ v1.36 & v1.37: NEW PS3HEN Support , New Features & 4.85 (CEX) Support by ZarDeveloper @Zar made an update for 4.85 firmware (cex) support for the popular ps3 homebrew ManaGunZ, but also late last month the developer made a huge update, that has added many new features to the popular Game Manager that always comes equipped with plenty of other features for your exploited PS3. Not only is this homebrew for CFW any longer, but since v1.36 ManaGunZ is now both compatible with PS3 Custom FirmWare and also PS3HEN, also zar did not stop there as there has been tons of new additions (seen in the changelogs provided below) and various fixes/optimizations have been brought forward as well in these recent updates that have emerged from developer @Zar. Checkout all the latest details below surrounding ManaGunZ for the PS3.Continue reading
IRISMAN + webMAN MOD - Updated with 4.85 CEX SupportDeveloper @aldostools recently updated two great projects of his with 4.85 firmware (cex) support. When the releases appeared over at brewology.com they were added to the 4.85 Update/CFW thread > here < but i wanted to get something up on the mainpage for the two apps as there are staples in the PS3 library of homebrew fame. For those whom may be new to PS3 homebrew, IRISMAN is a Game Manager (aka Backup Manager) that provides many features, While multiMAN / IRISMAN & ManaGunZ are all excellent Game Manager's they are all unique from each other, while all sharing the essentials. So no choice of the three is a bad one, but all 3 are different, IRISMAN is a fork from an earlier PS3 Homebrew Manager called IRIS Manager by Estwald & D_Skywalk but aldostools has taken the foundation of that project to new levels by adding a TON of functionality,.. Which bring us to Aldostools other project of webMAN MOD which is a fork of deank's original webMAN plugin. deank made a spectacular foundation and down right great plugin, but as the scene advanced developer aldostools stepped in with other devs and formed webMAN MOD fork and since that forked spawned developer aldostools has created one hell of a plugin with tons of functionality and great features. This plugin allow offers more features then all Sony Firmware updates combined and that is even close to being a discussion. These are to great projects to explore if you have not.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: