WoW the PS4 Scene is exploding with alot of hard work from many developer's coming together in the scene. the other day TeamOrbis unveiled a preview of Mira Project (CFW Abilities w/ MiraCFW) for the PS4, now the team has made available a Beta version for Developer's. I would caution installing this if your are worried about a potential errors as this is not quite ready for mass adoption yet and missing some aspects that will appear in later releases. The team just recently published a roadmap (seen below) for the upcoming releases and what those updates will provide, lets be honest here its looks very exciting and promising as these developer's are really coming together for some amazing progress on the PS4. @Roxanne covered many aspects of this project already in her preview >> Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbis from the other day so check that out for additional details and then checkout the latest details / release found below from the OpenOrbis Team..
The Mira Project
The Mira Project is a set of tools that grants you more power and control over your jailbroken Playstation 4. It is the result of all the hard work by the OpenOrbis team. It works differently to the custom firmware experience on Playstation 3, where CFW would be installed on the system via modified PUP files (e.g. Rebug), however once the framework is installed and ran it gives users the same functionality they were previously used to.
>>> MiraProject v1.0 --- Developer's Release <<<
Thank you to everyone, this is the initial release of Mira for all future developments to continue off of. This was the surprise coming today May 20, 2018 and thank you for all of the contributions! This should be considered a test release for developers only.
1.1 Beta - No due date
Upcoming Releases (RoadMap)
- 1.1 beta will include the following things:
- Reloadable/swappable HEN (Homebrew Enabler)
- Reading/parsing configuration files from usb/filesystem
- Loading/unloading plugins via USB
- Linux Loader accessible via RPC to load linux from USB
1.2 Beta - No due date
- 1.2 Release will include:
- Userland payload injection into a new process (WIP, crashes somewhere after execution starts running injected code)
- Global controller hooking (check for button combos to activate/deactivate trainers)
- Configurable/dynamic trainers (currently options are semi-static in the internal alpha testings)
- Pulling/dumping HDD keys for use with cryptmount on linux
- Formerly known as MiraHEN, this has now been developed into a full custom firmware. Thanks to everyone who helped Mira reach a 1.0 beta goal (May 20, 2018). There will be updated goals placed within the GitHub issue tracker so the community can follow the internal progress, contribute and help provide the best platform possible for users.
- This is the libc implementation ported for PS4. Check the repository for updates and more information. Currently is in development, and may not be ready to use.
- This is the linker to be used with newlib-ps4 to create Orbis compatible ELF files. Alternatively, you can use CrazyVoid's elfFixupTool. Currently in development, and may not ready to use.
- This is the communications library that will be specialized for operation with the Mira firmware.
PS4 Payload Sender
- Community driven store and application that will allow you to download new plugins, payloads, tweaks, trainers from a trusted centralized source without ever leaving the comfort of your console.
- Inspired by vitaDB <3 Rin
- A simple Android application to send payloads to your PS4.
PS4 Linux Loader
- The Mira Project offers two types of plugins: built-in plugins and external plugins. Default plugins are embedded inside Mira firmware and include file transfer, a log server and a debugger. External plugins can be loaded from internel/external HDD, for example PS4 Linux Loader.
- A simple plugin that lets you run the Linux kernel from a remote device without webkit.
- The users guide can be found at USERS.md. This guide should be followed if you require instructions on how to build, install and use the firmware once it is installed on the console.Developer Guide
- You will need VS2017, with Linux plugin and WSL (Ubuntu on Windows) or a physical Linux machine or Linux VM to be able to build the project. You may find the documentation for developers at DEVELOPERS.md
Special Thanks and Friends
We want to give a special shout out to these people in no particular order.
- Anonymous Contributors (you know who you are)
Release Source / Source Code:
PS4 Mira Project v1.0 - Developer's Release from #TeamOrbis
By STLcardsWS on May 20, 2018 at 12:13 PM
Milestone Update for Orbital - An PS4 Emulator by @AlexAltea - now with (very first) Video Output!Nearly a year ago, Developer @AlexAltea showcased us an early-stage Version from his own PS4 Emulator called Orbital. The very first Version was on a minimal stage by running several code examples on a Terminal within Linux only but this was already impressive since as you probably know, both the PS4 and standard Computers shares the same x86 CPU Architecture. But the CPU isn't the only thing the PS4 shares with a standard PC. Since you need also a lot of GPU Power to run your Games on a Console for General, it is getting quite usual that those big players like NVIDIA or AMD are collaborating with the Console Manufacturers to deliver them with special-designed Graphics Processing Units for the Consoles you own. Even when we talk about "Special" GPU's, you already recognized by yourself that if you go further in newer Console Generations, you realized that the internal GPU used inside each Console is having more and more similarities compared to a standard GPU. With that result in mind, Developer @AlexAltea showcased yesterday that his Emulator Orbital is capable of running the Safe Mode of the PS4 together with getting a Video Output from that mentioned Safe Mode as well, which leads to the point that his Emulator showcased the very first Video Output from a PS4 emulated by a PC! Do I have to say more? Continue reading
4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ COBRA 8.01) - New update in from Habib
Following the introduction of 4.84 STARBUGED CFW for the PS3, which also gave us the introduction of Cobra v8.0x from developer @habib, Has now followed up that cfw release with 4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ Cobra 8.01) that contains some more candy for the scene. As the developer has provided new features once again with this update with the ability to Hardcode Kernel Plugins, which can be useful for things like MAMBA (a Cobra Alternative) as it can not be ran as a kernel plugin. Down below you will see the technical aspects of what this update has provided from Ps3 CFW Developer @habib.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - January 2019 Progress Report (+ useful Extras and Tools)A new Year, a new Progress Report begins. Kinda late for March, I know and yes it's not the first time I use this excuse for being such late. But the Team behind this wonderful PS3 Emulator RPCS3 thought about that instead of bringing you a monthly updated Progress Report only this time - which still shows some impressive Progress from each Month if you ask me - they decided that it would be a good start for the first Progress Report of 2019 to release some additional Tools together with the January 2019 Progress Report. So while you can enjoy their Progress for January both down below and on their Blog post (also linked down below), the Team behind RPCS3 teased several Tweets about their additional Achievements they did since the beginning of this year. You want an example? Well, maybe you didn't know about but since RPCS3 also supports a Basic Network Functionality, it will allow you not only to emulate some AAA Game Titles. It can be also useful to emulate other Non-Gaming Applications and various Media Applications as well. So there is no problem at all to watch some Videos using the official YouTube-Applications for PS3 via RPCS3, viewing the newest Episode from you favourite Anime Series on Crunchyroll or why not enjoying a full-length Hollywood Blockbuster on Netflix, for instance. How cool is that?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
ALL OpenBOR OPL ready ISOs -Neill Corlett