Great news for the PlayStation Vita scene, as today developer The_Flow, just hit a huge milestone with the developer's newest release to the community, Modoru (1.0v) for the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV (Vita TV) provides user's with the amazing ability to Downgrade your device with supported Firmwares up to 3.68. An incredible achievement that includes additional details below for executing this on your device.
- Your device must already run HENkaku/h-encore on firmwares 3.60-3.68 in order to use this software. Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 can use this software once a new hack is released.
- Your device's battery has be at least at 50%.
- All your plugins must be disabled, therefore you will not be able to launch the downgrader from a SD2VITA and hence, you must have a Memory Card (or Internal Storage).
- If you have installed IMCUnlock by SKGleba, it is recommended to uninstall it first before attempting to downgrade.
Installation (Official Instructions):
- Download and install modoru.vpk using VitaShell.
- Obtain the PSP2UPDAT.PUP file of your desired firmware (make sure that this firmware is officially hackable) and place it at ux0:app/MODORU000/PSP2UPDAT.PUP (don't install modoru.vpk afterwards, otherwise the update file will be removed).
- Disable all your plugins. Easiest way is renaming ux0:tai and ur0:tai to some other name.
- Reboot your device and relaunch HENkaku/h-encore.
- Launch the modoru application and follow the instructions on screen.
- Enjoy the installation and welcome to your favourite firmware.
Unofficial Modoru Tutorial by Tech James:
- Q: Where can I find and download firmwares?
A: Here is a nice collection by darthsternie: PS Vita Firmwares. Make sure you download the firmware from the Complete Official Firmwares section.
- Q: There are 3 different PUP files in the archive, which one do I need?
A: There are packages with (pre), (systemdata) and (full). You should choose the full one.
- Q: Can I downgrade my 3.69/3.70 device using this tool?
A: Yes, but not yet. You'll need to wait until the next exploit chain is released.
- Q: My factory firmware is higher than 3.65 and modoru doesn't allow me to downgrade to 3.60/3.65.
A: Unfortunately, there are some devices with factory firmware above 3.65. These cannot be downgraded (yet). This means no bootloader hack for you.
- Q: Can I downgrade my device to 3.60/3.65 and then install ensō?
A: Yes, that's the main goal of this tool.
- Q: Can I downgrade my testkit/devkit?
A: It has not been tested yet, but you can very likely do it. You should even be able to go lower than firmware 1.692, which is officially inhibited.
- Q: How low can I downgrade?
A: You can go down to your factory firmware (this is highlighted in yellow within modoru).
- Q: Can I use this tool to update or reinstall my firmware?
A: Yes, you can downgrade, update or reinstall any firmware using this tool.
- Q: Is there a chance of bricking?
A: Not likely, since this application is using the official updater and only makes a few harmless patches to bypass some checks.
If you like my work and want to support future projects, you can make a donation:
- Thanks to Freakler for the LiveArea design.
- Thanks to liblor for the name suggestion.
- Thanks to yifanlu for prior research on downgrading.
- Thanks to molecule for SCE decryption utilities.
- Thanks to SKGleba for betatesting.
For more information visit THE_FLOWs Github
PS Vita / Ps TV Modoru (1.0v) - PSVITA/PSTV - Downgrader (3.65-3.68) - By The_Flow
By Naked_Snake1995 on Feb 13, 2019 at 8:37 PM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-20-2019): Version 2.1.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
Latest: SkullFace1998, May 23, 2019 at 2:34 AM
Latest: littlebalup, May 23, 2019 at 2:24 AM
Latest: Joonie, May 23, 2019 at 1:55 AM
Latest: RaamyPi, May 23, 2019 at 1:43 AM
Latest: TheArcuzHunter, May 23, 2019 at 1:33 AM
Latest: atreyu187, May 23, 2019 at 12:33 AM
Latest: atreyu187, May 22, 2019 at 8:37 PM
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: