Mods Working On Skyrim GOTY

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by Coldlm, Jan 24, 2015.

1. 7
    ShiroKage

ShiroKage

Awesome thank you both I'll try again I'm trying all I can to figure out how to mod my ps3 skyrim and it's said lol iv done this kind of this for pc for all the elder scrolls game's that had come out with the tesv though for the ps3 iv even made a back up and made another folder of all the bsa's unpacked since the update.bsa method didn't work for me and so I'm trying to learn how the files are linked and placed iv been looking up how the different file types work so I would know how to work with them and all sorts lol sigh though i wanted to try the pkg method though with all the pkg viewers and creators iv gathered I still can't seem to figure out how to get them to work and make an actual pkg that I can use the closest iv gotten getting one to the point it tells me it would be an illegal pkg since the param.sfo that I try using or boot.bin that I try using do not match with the folders I'm using witch my folder set up is the exact same as the game paths of other people's skyrim pkg mods paths so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong there or what all I need to get all the steps right lol unfortunately there's not a lot of percice information on it from what I can find : / I do appreciate yalls help and reply back though X ) thank you

2. 7
    ShiroKage

ShiroKage

Sorry for this one got things working out XD

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  3. 7
    ShiroKage

ShiroKage

Well XD iv done it finally join every one in the success of mod ding skyrim on the ps3 platform X )

Well I only have one question at the moment though iv noticed that is I unpack a bsa file and repack it it doesn't work in game after so my question is is there a certain way to pack a bsa ? Cause I use bsa command so thexcited archive flags and such are set to. 00000003 , 00000000. Though even with that I try the hex fix changing the 5th bit to 68 instead of 67 since 68 is what all the original bsa's are at and also I make sure all the lettering is capital along with the .bsa and .esm. though the esm's work great though iv never had to unpack one. So the bsa like example I try to add files to the original texture bsa and the after doing it and adding it back the whole texture bsa does not run in game so I had to replace it back tmwith the original so again I'm not to sure how to get these things to work. Though I'm going to try an open folder method and have some mods running off the original game folder and set in the ini file if it work's then I'll let you all know here though that's the best I can think of from what iv seen

So hope if any one here may have some more clues as what to do I would really appreciate X ) and show my progress after on here

4. 7
    ShiroKage

ShiroKage

Hope every one will get better and have the best of luck with there project X )

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  5. 2
    Siralja

Siralja

I've installed SkyUI 5.1 and tried 4.1.. Both are working not 100%..:( Everything works except MCM! How to get mcm work?! That's the most important part of the mod!

6. 228
    Coldlm

Coldlm Member

Some mega links got deleted... i truly hate mega crap
    I will try to upload the file to media fire later when i can.
    cheers.

7. 228
    Coldlm

Coldlm Member

I dont know, i never pack or unpack the bsa files... the only reason to do that if you already have a working mod with a high texture that needs to be reduced it runs smooth on console...

8. 7
    ShiroKage

ShiroKage

Awesome X ) thank you. Yall all have done awesome work. Lol I currently am battling the black lines that appear on some of the textures from other mods lol sigh an I can find a skyrimpref.ini on the ps3 lol Xp

9. 1
    lucasch

lucasch

Could you please reupload the app?
    And if possible the animation file too,the links are down =/

10. 18
    donramon

donramon Forum Noob

11. 1
    dhevgry

dhevgry Forum Noob

Please upload Multi utility mod for Skyrim GOTY
    Because file has been deleted

12. 1
    mrsuperalberto0

mrsuperalberto0 Forum Noob

I know the post is old but I would like to know if anyone could share me the hkx_tool please, I have done many skyrim mods from pc to ps3 but I can not run mods with animations like Xp32 maximum skeleton or runing and walking animations mods :( I would really appreciate it:D

13. 228
    Coldlm

Coldlm Member

Neverused it, i dont think i have it sorry.

14. 228
    Coldlm

Coldlm Member

I will reupload when i can.

15. 228
    Coldlm

Coldlm Member

16. 66
    Skippyz

Skippyz Forum Noob

Just got this list working on ofw Han PSN game version thanks alot!

DeViL303 likes this.
  17. 66
    Skippyz

Skippyz Forum Noob

Is it possible to modify some of the mod's ui settings in game? My crosshairs have dissapeared as well as my interact information when i aim at something. It seems like skyui mcm would be the cause (source redit rr/skyrimmods/comments/25je1n/crosshair_completely_gone/ )

18. 1
    OhgunPS3HB

OhgunPS3HB Forum Noob

The only mod this collection is missing is INIGO. Is he compatible with the Game of the Year edition?