PS3 Movian IPTV

Discussion in 'PS3 Homebrew' started by DarkPowerX, May 16, 2019.

1. 46
    DarkPowerX

DarkPowerX Member

Hello.
    I'm using Movian on my ps3 rebug 4.84.2. Everything is great. Except i can't find a way to use .json playlist on it for iptv. Is it even possible?
    Or is it possible to convert json playlist to m3u format to load it into movian?

2. 702
    ISAK.M

ISAK.M Member

Well, School
    Hmmm idk, I don't use Movian that much. I usually stream from my NAS and the videos play in the order they are in on the NAS
    I didn't even know you could use IPTV on a PS3...

3. 5,114
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Wanna-BeTA Tester Moderator

MCU/Sony Enthusiast!
    Home Page:
    Most of the plugins were shoddy at best when they were new. I never found a working IPTV but game up years ago. I know Navi-X was working ok as well are torrent streaming if you could find a descent one with seeds.

ISAK.M likes this.
  4. 66
    ps3mastar234

ps3mastar234 Forum Noob

is anyone even working on Movian nowadays? Yes i know stuff like Amazon Fire Stick, Nvidia Shield TV, and many of those chinese android tv boxes are available at "some" affordable prices and much more preferably used to watch what ya wanna watch but for those who don't have the kind of money to buy one or doesn't trust online sites or cragislist for buying those shoddy devices or just wants a gaming/movie streaming box all-in-one console than i don't understand the trouble of refusing to continue support on Movian.