Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3HEN multiMAN 4.82.00-HEN + ManaGunZ v1.35-J + IRISMAN v4.84.5: PS3HEN (Shutdown) Fix for NTFS HDD

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by STLcardsWS, May 29, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on May 29, 2019 at 12:13 AM
  1. 8,727
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Developer @Joonie discovered an issue with backup manager's and PS3HEN user's mounting games from an NTFS external drive and having the symptom of a sudden console shutdown upon mounting a game., The issue was located and has now been fixed in the 3 popular backup manager's choices. As developer Joonie has provided updates for multiMAN + ManaGunZ + IRISMAN to be compatible with the latest PS3HEN and eliminate this bug plaguing some user's. Checkout what the developer had to say about this issue below and seems we may have a new PS3HEN update (2.1.2) around the corner as well:​

multibm.jpeg

Download:

Source: psx-place.com (2)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Rommy667, falah1989, AndyC3 and 21 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by STLcardsWS, May 29, 2019.

1. rapsincorte
      rapsincorte
      Dean bg supports this update? hahahaha
      Last edited: May 29, 2019
    2. kenzy
      kenzy
      So now we can play any games on multiman without having black screen issue
      Labestiajake likes this.
    3. Joonie
      Joonie
      That's a different issue.

the fixed pkgs are for those games are mounted from NTFS causing PS3 shutdown

Bad RIPS can't be fixed by manager, You need to manually resign them or redump the clean RIP from your own disc to get untouched original files.
      Johnnie likes this.
    4. kenzy
      kenzy
      Yea
      Yes sure thing to do but I tried resigning last of us it didn't work it always kick me back to xmb though I found 2 eboot in the usdir folder,resign the 2 but still did not work,I got the game from my friend he is using a cfw PS3 maybe that's why.
    5. Joonie
      Joonie
      Sometimes you have to resign more than just EBOOT.BIN (.self and sprx), and make sure there are no split files ending with 666. Dumping your own rip is the easiest.
    6. kenzy
      kenzy
      K
      K thanks I will try to get the CD from him .
    7. Joonie
      Joonie
      Protip, when dumping, make sure to dump the game to internal HDD and dump it as in ISO (not required).

All 3 managers are capable of that, and this way you won't have any split files.
    8. kenzy
      kenzy
      K thanks
    9. jcolell
    10. Nicolas
      Nicolas
      tested on 2.1.2?Has it been released?
    11. Joonie
      Joonie
      Nope, it's in development and you'd be notified when it's done.
      esc0rtd3w, Kier_1234657 and Nicolas like this.
    12. dedark05
      dedark05
    13. Luisile
      Luisile
      You should not name multiman 4.84. it not a proper update. i should be 4.82.1 or 4.82Hen edition or something.
    14. Joonie
      Joonie
      I already renamed my file on the megalink but @STLcardsWS has to edit it when he's available. I clearly stated that this is a modified version of 4.82, I hope @deank could update to support all the missing FWs including PS3HEN. Although it works good as is since there hasn't been any actual updates for the past 2-3 years (no kernel changes from OFW itself)
    15. Luisile
      Luisile
      alright, i have not thinked that you do it but ok thanks.
      and yeah @deank could update it or at least send to you or another big name contributor to the scene the source code so you can update it when he woud not do it.
      ayassinsayed likes this.
    16. nhujase
      nhujase
      is the ban risk higher if u have instaled one of those, or dosent matter?
    17. NotOnlyEyes
      NotOnlyEyes
      [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2019
      Niander466 likes this.
    18. Md Hesam
      Md Hesam
      can I copy ps2 disc dump to as iso to ps3's hdd using multiman?
    19. funnypanks
      funnypanks
      Is it better to uninstall the old ones and then install the new versions, or is it best to just install over the old version?

Thanks!