Developer deank has updated the iconic multiMAN to v04.80.00 and with this update the developer has provided one of the longest running PS3 Homebrew with support for 4.80 Custom Firmware. Also, in recent days the developer also provided an update labeled as v04.78.03. View all the details in these latest maintenance logs provided by deank
- Developer : deank
- Version: 04.80.00
- Platform: PS3 (CFW - CEX/DEX)
- Firmware Support:
- 3.55/4.21/4.30 CEX DEX
- 4.31 CEX
- 4.40/4.41 CEX/DEX
- 4.46 CEX DEX COBRA 7.0
- 4.50 CEX/DEX
- 4.53 CEX+COBRA 7.0
- 4.55 CEX
- 4.60/4.65/4.66/4.70 CEX/DEX
- 4.75/4.76/4.78 CEX/DEX+COBRA
- NEW --> 4.80 CEX
NEW - multiMAN v04.80.00
- Added support for CFW 4.80
- Fixed naming of FLASH/LV1/LV2 exports for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
- Fixed EBOOT.BIN/SPRX patching for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
- Updated Showtime/Movian to latest Bleeding Edge (04.99.812) - http://movian.tv
- Updated stealthMAN (multiMAN Stealth version) to 04.78.02
- Fixed crash when scanning for /net_host (ps3netsrv) games
- Added support for CFW 4.78
- Updated Japanese translation by Kyan_dudl
- Added support for CFW 4.76
- Fixed BD-Mirror for 4.75 DEX
- Support for CFW 4.75 CEX/DEX
- Fixed/Removed unused DYNAREC references
multiMAN 04.70.02 - 04.70.01
- Added Support for CFW 4.75 (CEX)
- Added: Unload network and NTFS modules loaded by webMAN on mM startup.
- Fixed: Create ISO from folder.
- Fixed: Issue on Rebug when copying PS3UPDAT.PUP.
Changes in multiMAN 04.66.10 (20150110):
- Added support for CFW 4.70
- Updated Danish translation by ChopstiX
- Updated Movian/Showtime for mM to 4.9.430
multiMAN 04.66.09 (20150107)
- Fixed game covers for split ISO games
- Fixed game backgrounds for ISO games
- Fixed few issues introduced in .08
multiMAN 04.66.06 (20141201)
- Fixed minor issue (mmCM)
- Added prompt to launch multiMAN if mmCM finds itself in non-cobra mode
- Improved support for 4.65CEX/DEX and 4.66CFW
- Fixed issues with multiple USB HDDs on Cobra CFWs (4.46-4.66)
- Fixed black screens/invalid-disc-errors and other problems
- Removed Habib's LV2 patches
- Fixes issues with games like "Shadow of Mordor" - it can be launched in JB/folder format from internal/external now
- Probably will fix issues with other JB/folder-format games
- Fix is for all standard CFWs and for cobra CFWs (4.46-4.66)
- /app_home is intentionally not redirected to /dev_bdvd on cobra CFWs
- New pkg structure
Showtime Movian is a media player for use on HTPC media centers Movian for mutliMAN are also available for download from the "UPDATE" Showtime option in XMMB Video column of multiMAN.
This SELF file can be used in other homebrews like IRISMAN.
- XMB videos and last folder visible in Showtime
- Return to multiMAN when using the EXIT icon in to top right corner of main Showtime Interface
Download: via multiMAN or brewology
NOTE: Highest version (currently of writing this) is v04.78.02
StealthMAN (Stealth multiMAN)
- * Copy installPKG.pkg and report_data.txt to the root of a USB stick/drive
- * Install "installPKG", reboot, install from the bubble
- * Start [* Install Package Files] standalone app from the icon in XMB (not from /app_home)
- * It should look as in the screenshot
- * Press to "Update and Load Stealth multiMAN"
- Rename report_data.txt to anyFileName.self and Copy to USB stick or PS3 HDD
- Use multiMAN mmOS, locate the file and double-click on it
- mM stealth will install and start
Once you booted stealth mM at least once you can safely delete the 'regular' mM from XMB if you wish.
You can delete the standalone [* Install Package Files] application from XMB if you wish.
How to load the stealth multiMAN:
1) Restart your PS3
2) Go go /app_home (which will change to the last game you loaded or to [* Install Package Files]) and press
3) If you hold pressed it will load stealth multiMAN directly.
The updated [* Install Package Files] supports the stealth multiMAN and you can launch it by pressing
The stealth multiMAN supports online update which doesn't require PKG file installation and is a seamless process.
Q: Why is it stealth?
- It is not present in XMB (not present in /dev_hdd0/game/*)
- Each time the /app_home (* Install Package Files) gets different TITLE ID and TITLE NAME
- Every time you load a game it will change the TITLE of /app_home thus not looking suspicious
- You can use mM while your XMB looks totally OFW (with no homebrew installed which may be detected)
Download: StealthMAN (v04.78.02)
Here is a collection of unofficial themes & mods added to multiMAN by the Elite Electronics modding team. This can be installed over any current versions of multiMAN. Official Thread: elite-electronics.org
This is in no way a "fork" of multiMAN, it is simply a extension to the already awesome multiMAN by Deank. This version of multiMAN was previously used by Elite Electronics Dev Team members only, it contains our special theme and some extra things not included in the regular MM release.
- 10 Motion Background Videos
- Motion Background videos can be accessed in "Settings" under "Background Appearance"
- 10 custom fonts
- Custom fonts can be accessed by pressing R3
- Embedded RetroArch for testing/playing ROMS via MM
- Roms can be placed in "dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/roms" (normal "hdd0:/roms" is scanned as well, may need to "refresh" to show roms in XMB)
- Elite Electronics Project Covers
- Elite Electronics Custom Theme
- Custom ICON1.PAM/SND0.AT3
- XMB Software Manual
- Software Manual can be accessed by pressing "HOME" when in multiMAN
- EE XMB Themes (MM zip install)**Extra PKG files are located in "dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/PKG"
Download & Additional Details: . elite-electronics.org
Download: via Brewology.com or mM Update
Source: multiMAN Online Update / Brewology.com
By STLcardsWS on May 3, 2016 at 9:07 PM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-20-2019): Version 2.1.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: