Developer deank has updated the iconic multiMAN to v04.80.00 and with this update the developer has provided one of the longest running PS3 Homebrew with support for 4.80 Custom Firmware. Also, in recent days the developer also provided an update labeled as v04.78.03. View all the details in these latest maintenance logs provided by deank
- Developer : deank
- Version: 04.80.00
- Platform: PS3 (CFW - CEX/DEX)
- Firmware Support:
- 3.55/4.21/4.30 CEX DEX
- 4.31 CEX
- 4.40/4.41 CEX/DEX
- 4.46 CEX DEX COBRA 7.0
- 4.50 CEX/DEX
- 4.53 CEX+COBRA 7.0
- 4.55 CEX
- 4.60/4.65/4.66/4.70 CEX/DEX
- 4.75/4.76/4.78 CEX/DEX+COBRA
- NEW --> 4.80 CEX
NEW - multiMAN v04.80.00
- Added support for CFW 4.80
- Fixed naming of FLASH/LV1/LV2 exports for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
- Fixed EBOOT.BIN/SPRX patching for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
- Updated Showtime/Movian to latest Bleeding Edge (04.99.812) - http://movian.tv
- Updated stealthMAN (multiMAN Stealth version) to 04.78.02
- Fixed crash when scanning for /net_host (ps3netsrv) games
- Added support for CFW 4.78
- Updated Japanese translation by Kyan_dudl
- Added support for CFW 4.76
- Fixed BD-Mirror for 4.75 DEX
- Support for CFW 4.75 CEX/DEX
- Fixed/Removed unused DYNAREC references
multiMAN 04.70.02 - 04.70.01
- Added Support for CFW 4.75 (CEX)
- Added: Unload network and NTFS modules loaded by webMAN on mM startup.
- Fixed: Create ISO from folder.
- Fixed: Issue on Rebug when copying PS3UPDAT.PUP.
Changes in multiMAN 04.66.10 (20150110):
- Added support for CFW 4.70
- Updated Danish translation by ChopstiX
- Updated Movian/Showtime for mM to 4.9.430
multiMAN 04.66.09 (20150107)
- Fixed game covers for split ISO games
- Fixed game backgrounds for ISO games
- Fixed few issues introduced in .08
multiMAN 04.66.06 (20141201)
- Fixed minor issue (mmCM)
- Added prompt to launch multiMAN if mmCM finds itself in non-cobra mode
- Improved support for 4.65CEX/DEX and 4.66CFW
- Fixed issues with multiple USB HDDs on Cobra CFWs (4.46-4.66)
- Fixed black screens/invalid-disc-errors and other problems
- Removed Habib's LV2 patches
- Fixes issues with games like "Shadow of Mordor" - it can be launched in JB/folder format from internal/external now
- Probably will fix issues with other JB/folder-format games
- Fix is for all standard CFWs and for cobra CFWs (4.46-4.66)
- /app_home is intentionally not redirected to /dev_bdvd on cobra CFWs
- New pkg structure
Showtime Movian is a media player for use on HTPC media centers Movian for mutliMAN are also available for download from the "UPDATE" Showtime option in XMMB Video column of multiMAN.
This SELF file can be used in other homebrews like IRISMAN.
- XMB videos and last folder visible in Showtime
- Return to multiMAN when using the EXIT icon in to top right corner of main Showtime Interface
Download: via multiMAN or brewology
NOTE: Highest version (currently of writing this) is v04.78.02
StealthMAN (Stealth multiMAN)
- * Copy installPKG.pkg and report_data.txt to the root of a USB stick/drive
- * Install "installPKG", reboot, install from the bubble
- * Start [* Install Package Files] standalone app from the icon in XMB (not from /app_home)
- * It should look as in the screenshot
- * Press to "Update and Load Stealth multiMAN"
- Rename report_data.txt to anyFileName.self and Copy to USB stick or PS3 HDD
- Use multiMAN mmOS, locate the file and double-click on it
- mM stealth will install and start
Once you booted stealth mM at least once you can safely delete the 'regular' mM from XMB if you wish.
You can delete the standalone [* Install Package Files] application from XMB if you wish.
How to load the stealth multiMAN:
1) Restart your PS3
2) Go go /app_home (which will change to the last game you loaded or to [* Install Package Files]) and press
3) If you hold pressed it will load stealth multiMAN directly.
The updated [* Install Package Files] supports the stealth multiMAN and you can launch it by pressing
The stealth multiMAN supports online update which doesn't require PKG file installation and is a seamless process.
Q: Why is it stealth?
- It is not present in XMB (not present in /dev_hdd0/game/*)
- Each time the /app_home (* Install Package Files) gets different TITLE ID and TITLE NAME
- Every time you load a game it will change the TITLE of /app_home thus not looking suspicious
- You can use mM while your XMB looks totally OFW (with no homebrew installed which may be detected)
Download: StealthMAN (v04.78.02)
Here is a collection of unofficial themes & mods added to multiMAN by the Elite Electronics modding team. This can be installed over any current versions of multiMAN. Official Thread: elite-electronics.org
This is in no way a "fork" of multiMAN, it is simply a extension to the already awesome multiMAN by Deank. This version of multiMAN was previously used by Elite Electronics Dev Team members only, it contains our special theme and some extra things not included in the regular MM release.
- 10 Motion Background Videos
- Motion Background videos can be accessed in "Settings" under "Background Appearance"
- 10 custom fonts
- Custom fonts can be accessed by pressing R3
- Embedded RetroArch for testing/playing ROMS via MM
- Roms can be placed in "dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/roms" (normal "hdd0:/roms" is scanned as well, may need to "refresh" to show roms in XMB)
- Elite Electronics Project Covers
- Elite Electronics Custom Theme
- Custom ICON1.PAM/SND0.AT3
- XMB Software Manual
- Software Manual can be accessed by pressing "HOME" when in multiMAN
- EE XMB Themes (MM zip install)**Extra PKG files are located in "dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/PKG"
Download & Additional Details: . elite-electronics.org
Download: via Brewology.com or mM Update
Source: multiMAN Online Update / Brewology.com
By STLcardsWS on May 3, 2016 at 9:07 PM
BGFTP v1.0 (by GrapheneCt): Background FTP server for transfering file to your VitaDeveloper GrapheneCt has released BGFTP, a new FTP server that works in the background. It does not matter if your in-game or sleep mode or hanging around the Live Area, The FTP transfers are always working while the developer says this will not impact any performance of the running task, but does add a warning that transfer can be slowed down since they are running on Reserved System Cores and will be knocked to low priority on those reserves, but nonetheless a great way to transfer files from your PC (or other devices servicing as a FTP server) to either your homebrew enabled PS Vita or the PlayStation TV (aka vita tv)..Continue reading
The Power Supply (Vol. 02) - Our Guest Today: "PS4 Developer @m0rph3us1987"With the very first introduction of our new Series of Developer Interviews - as known by "The Power Supply" - you were already allowed to dabble a little bit with Volume 01 of the series, where you got a deep look into the work from well-known Developer @deank he did for this scene. While he worked mainly for the PS3 Community, we thought it would be only fair to bring you a PS4 Developer with Volume 02 of this Interview Series today. This Developer maybe don't have the same long reputation as deank have since he began to tinker with the PS4 as his very first Sony Console. But this doesn't mean that he isn't worth to ask some questions. We covered his Achievements already in the past here in this Forum, especially when we provided you our yearly Overview about the CCC Events held in Germany. In fact, you should be familiar with him and his Lecture he held back at 35C3. So please give an warm welcome to m0rph3us1987, while in his Interview, we will talk about his Lecture he held, we will learn how he sees the current situation in "PS4 Development and Hacking" and we will get an deep insight how he began to learn writing some code in his young age. So allow us to introduce him further.Continue reading
RetroArch (PS4) R3 Released: New libretro Cores Added (Dramcaset / Jaguar / ScummVM /) + Source CodeFollowing the initial release of R1 and the followup of R2, developer @OsirisX has just released R3 for the PS4 Port of RetroArch with new core being added, various bug fixes to go along and also a release of the promised source code is included as well.. The new update provides ps4 support for Flycast (Sega Dreamcast), Bettle PSX, Virtual Jaguar, ScummVM, Stella-2014 (Atari 2600), Vectrex and SameBoy are the new cores included (emulation like dreamcast is experimental and many games have speed issues) in this release This update is based on RetroArch v1.8.4 and the Core Updater has been enabled, multi-controller Support has been added (up to 4 can be used), previous R1/R2 only one controller was supported. Also some cores that need have added support for keyboard and mouse controls. This port has evolve quite nicely and should be even better with now the source code release and likely will becomes part of the official release as this is still considered an "unofficial" port, but likely to become the official port.
Also the developer has created a Core Updater, which provides another method to update the cores. It help keeps the main pkg lite and you can also download indvidual cores via RetroArch itself as that bug of downloading cores has been fixed. See all the latest details below pertaining to the R3 release.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: