Need final copy of Trinity

Discussion in 'General PS VITA Discussion' started by Magnux, Jul 21, 2019.

1. 37
    Magnux

Magnux Forum Noob

Hello guys, I know I'm making fuss lately about PCH-2009 model but according to this Chinese website: http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-46745701-1-1.html
    One way to hack this model is by injecting a licence file you get from a free theme to final a final copy of Trinity (this process require 2 consoles, one is hacked of course). As I like to talk to developers about this, can you please provide me a final copy Trinity bubble from one of your consoles guys? (PLEASE this is not piracy)

2. 2,060
    Berion

Berion Developer

I doubt anyone will give You his backup because contain unique NP Account ID and login data.

Someone would reset whole console to fabric state, deactivate his account via webpage, and then make temp SEN account, download demo etc. etc. and send to You - which probably no one will do as peoples are lazy as hell (including me) and whole process is very time consuming and thanks to damn Sony, extremely annoying.

From what country are You from that You cannot just connect console to Sony? China?

3. 37
    Magnux

Magnux Forum Noob

The PS Vita model I have is PCH-2009, it's China (Mainland) model that has PSN Store restricted to China region accounts. You see this store has no PSP games at all, which makes Trinity useless. I'm trying to hack it but nothing really works.
    Other developers suggested to change the console's region by modifying a backup but this won't do much because even if I changed it, I wouldn't be able to login with another PSN account. Resting the device will render the process useless.
    I'm running out of options you see, so that's why I asked a backup.

DeViL303 likes this.
  4. 2,060
    Berion

Berion Developer

I didn't know that.

Model doesn't matter in this case, only firmware. But if You wrote that You don't see any PSP games or demos then You are on the latest fw, which means only Trinity can free You from the jail. So:
    • If demos also needs valid activation You are out of luck, if not, You can download PKG on PC, unpack it (I heard that they must be decrypted first) and merge with Your backup.
    • If China government allow legal VPN, You could factory reset Your console and make new user registered on any country using tunnelling via VPN.
    So that's only my thoughts.

Magnux and DeViL303 like this.
  5. 1,365
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Senior Member

Graphic Designer
    As far as i know Chinese PS VITAs, can only be accessed with a Chinese PSN Account only, they are region account locked, unlike the Japanese units, but one thing i never bothered to check, what about Hong Kong, i know its sort of a independent state, but I know HK PSNs usually have all the Asian Demos and Abroad, and some unique ones.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Magnux and DeViL303 like this.
  6. 5,601
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Retired Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    He can't access HK PSN and changing the region @pinky spoke of is only gonna change the backup region not the system. There is no know way to use those particular Vita's outside the designated region. And without a hack you can't change the region. I really don't know what he can do as even PSP demos require activation tied to that account. I'm not using Trinity so I can't help there. Hackinfomer and Wolo used to have quite a bit of Vita users. Haven't been back in years so not sure about now. Don't even know of any really active Vita scenes to tell you where to look. We used to have some here but doesn't seem so lately. I only know piny has one and I only have a PSTV nowadays.

Magnux likes this.
  7. 6,397
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer PSX-Place Supporter

Part-Time XMB Modder
    Magnux and atreyu187 like this.
  8. 55
    disyoko

disyoko Member

Teacher
    Hello. I do have a Chinese PS Vita and I trinitied it and used modoru to 3.60. What's your firmware? Have you got a problem creating an account? I think I used qcma but I did it some time ago and I'm not very sure.

atreyu187 likes this.
  9. 5,601
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Retired Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:

Is it an Asian HK Vita? As the one asking about can't even access the HK store which has tons of demos. I like to know for curioi sake as the OP would as well I'm sure.

Magnux likes this.
  10. 55
    disyoko

disyoko Member

Teacher
    It's a PCH2009B . I was on henkaku 3.65 and accidentally updated to 3.69. When trinity was out somehow I managed to install cfw again but I am clueless on what I exactly did since I am reading there aren't any psp games on the Chinese PS. Could it be some months ago there were psp games or demos?

Magnux likes this.
  11. 37
    Magnux

Magnux Forum Noob

I'm on the latest firmware, unfortunately. I didn't have any problems crating an account but I'm only restricted to choose China as region, I can't select any other regions and if I tried to use another PSN account with different regions set, I can't login.

12. 37
    Magnux

Magnux Forum Noob

It would be a great help if you could remember how did you manage to hack it, 3.69 and 3.70 are the same in hacking procedure.

13. 55
    disyoko

disyoko Member

Teacher
    I remember I hadn't got any problem with the psp demo in May. Either way it's a HK model or they decided to pull out PSP demos cause of trinity exploit itself. Have you tried psvimgtools? I wonder if you can inject a PSP vpk this way. Sorry for not being helpful here.

14. 37
    Magnux

Magnux Forum Noob

Are there any VPK for PSP games? And if so, what sites to search for and how to inject them?

15. 1,365
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Senior Member

Graphic Designer
    I think there are none in that format, you see the PS VITA still used the guts of a PSP, which is the MIPS 3000R to achieve Backwards Compatibility with PSP/PS1 Titles, the Emulator its a stripped down version of the PSP GameOS, or shall we call it the XMB, Adrenaline only works because there are entry points just like the regular PSP, making the UPDATE.PUP instalation possible, the formats that the PSP use as far form my knowledge are ISO/PBP file, but the original firmware supports only EBOOT. PBP files for both the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Titles, but with different entry points to each other.

The PSP Bubble in the Live Area, its just a PBP/PSP Format Game with a entry point to the PSPEmu on the VITA, the Bubble itself its a EMU Entry VPK, while the game its not, i could be wrong, but at least thats my perspective, but ill dig more info out of the topic.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Magnux likes this.
  16. 37
    Magnux

Magnux Forum Noob

Really interesting to know more about this, hopefully will be able to inject PSP games via backup soon.