Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 HAN New case: A Banned CID on OFW with HAN

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN (nonCFW Compatable Models)' started by luis_19, Oct 9, 2018.

1. 15
    luis_19

luis_19 Forum Noob

]
    Of course, this new update patched han...i dont know if my ban has anything to do with this

Enviado desde mi LG-M400 mediante Tapatalk

2. 12,542
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

we have success! I just bought another ps3 (used). it comes without a controller, and it's cfw compatible. I'm not sure if I overpaid or if it was a good price at $90. it seemed good to me at least. oh, and it's not banned. :D I didn't check the hdd size, though. I'm not going to use the idps to unban my other system. since I had to buy another system, I might as well just use it as my new system. I'll plug it into the bottom of my entertainment center just to make sure everything works. I have new ps3 and xbone controllers coming in the mail. the xbone controller will be used with steam instead of an xbone, which I don't own. those should be here tomorrow. :D

3. 58
    mcshooter

mcshooter Member

I use pkgs only since a year and still no ban at all I never use the cfw2ofw method just digital copies

4. 15
    luis_19

luis_19 Forum Noob

interesting, anyway I doubt that a converted game is the reason for ban

5. 276
    cygmon0

cygmon0 Member

That's nice

تم الإرسال من D6503 باستخدام Tapatalk

pinky likes this.
  6. 12,542
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

I may have overpaid, but I couldn't find one any cheaper. it doesn't come with a controller though, but I do have two, soon to be 3, controllers for the ps3. then, I got an xbone controller mostly for dragon quest xi. :)

cygmon0 likes this.
  7. 15
    luis_19

luis_19 Forum Noob

That is cool ;)

pinky likes this.
  8. 107
    Frosthaxx

Frosthaxx Member

I want to say it's the ps1 game possibly you mentioned not in store. Reason being your on a superslim and if the superslim was normal you wouldn't be able to play said game if it's not a store ps1 game. No bc on superslims

9. 58
    mcshooter

mcshooter Member

The reason why I'm almost sure it's the cfw2ofw ban due 2 the id of the game I mean they ckeck the ID of the game let's take as an exampl far cry 3 it has 4 IDS 2 are for digital copies (pkg which are NPEB01096 and NPUB30825) the other 2 for disk copies (BLES01138 and BLUS30687 ) now if u try to update a game that used the cfw2ofw it will stuck at 50% or less coz the cfw2ofw keep the same number i.e XXXX01138 and make it NPEB or NPUB depending weather the game is eu or us version and make it NPEB or NPUB like far cry 3 it will be NPEB01138 or NPUB30687 and this new id is for another game sometimes so in our case the ID npeb01138 belong to worms ultimate mayhem and for NPUB30687 belongs to just dance 3. I hope you can understand me and if u need my opinion just download pkg version it's better and easier to install on ps3 using han tutorial now before the 4.83 ofw I was playing I guess 7 or more using this tutorial and never have a problem in an ps3 it uses that method

10. 91
    EddieEddie90

EddieEddie90 Member

This is why I only use my super slim to play ps1, ps2, psp and some ps3 games. Absolutely nothing online. I'm not fond of playing online anyway. Since 4.83 I only use HAN enabler offline and the console won't be connected to the internet for a very long time, or at least when it's safe to update to 4.83 and still be able to use HAN.

AlfredoMaximum likes this.
  11. 25
    AlfredoMaximum

AlfredoMaximum Forum Noob

That's the best thing to do actually.

My ps3 is always offline, so... there's no chance to ghost patch got installed.

Enviado desde mi hi6210sft mediante Tapatalk

EddieEddie90 likes this.
  12. 8,027
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer PSX-Place Supporter

There is no such thing as a ghost patch. The user always has to manually confirm a PS3 software update.

13. 25
    AlfredoMaximum

AlfredoMaximum Forum Noob

I know, but sony is crazy dude, they can do every that they want in any moment.
    Enviado desde mi hi6210sft mediante Tapatalk

14. 8,027
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer PSX-Place Supporter

lol.

They would never push a ps3 update without user consent. certainly not now after 9 years of not doing it they are not going to change.

15. 91
    EddieEddie90

EddieEddie90 Member

The console can't update itself, unless you activate that option in the settings. It's not like the Wii U, which updates whenever it feels like it

16. 276
    cygmon0

cygmon0 Member

ikr. i mean, it's not apple tho

تم الإرسال من D6503 باستخدام Tapatalk

17. 12,542
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

I could be wrong, but I think that's game software iirc from reading the description. it might be system software as well (not sure), but it doesn't mention it.

18. 292
    jcorrea

jcorrea PSX-Place Supporter

Developer
    Then I f***** myself, i just bought a BD burner to backup my games and play without need to change discs or enable HAN everytime I turn my ps3 on. Do someone also plays backups on PS3? I'm not banned yet but it scares me a lot...

19. 65
    Bkmd100

Bkmd100 Member

First of all I am really sorry,
    But I don't really think it has to do with HAN(unless you enabled debug and logged in), because I have a slim ps3 and here are the things that I tried for the past 6 months(I stopped playing since 7 sep, exams lol):
    -played with han enabled, multiplayer games like gta5.
    -played ps2/ps1 / psp with han enabled , online and logged on,
    -played modded gta5 with menus ,online and logged on, lol I even tried desperately to play it multiplayer with other ppl and failed,
    -Installed every free store / han toolbox alternative out there, but only activated han and did han stuff using the official website/ hantoolbox/local website hosted in my router.
    -enabled debug and downloaded skyrim online using one of the free stores(I have the physical copy but too tired to put it in bluray every time x) ),BUT with psn logged off,
    -tried pkgs made for cfw, some of them worked actually lol(unlock dlc/patches);
    -I didnt try the offline thing because I don't have my ps3 when it came out.

conclusion:I believe, the only risky thing that MAY cause you to get banned iseither you enabled debug and logged to psn, either you pc was hacked and/or someone had access to your idps, either someone who has access to your ps3 stole your idps; or maybe is it the 4.83 update? I just heard about this update and I don't have my ps3 with me to try it,

jcorrea likes this.