new CID and maybe banned PSID

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Mkoshar, Dec 25, 2016.

1. 17
    Mkoshar

Mkoshar Forum Noob

hello guys
    I bought PS3 fat with banned CID now I'm on Rebug 4.81.1 and got a new CID and want to spoof it with webman-mod or any known way, the problem is Do I need a new PSID (and I think I do) to match each other, and if so, Is there a way to match this PSID with the new CID??
    I will use a new PSN account I don't know if this help
    thanks in advance

2. 1,542
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

If you have a psn account or Sony entertainment network account that is your psid. I would recommend using a dummy account with no purchases to use along side that new cid, or idps as its known. Psn patch can spoof idps and psid at boot if you set up a config.txt file all of which can be found on its thread here. Any questions you have after that can be directed there. I would recommend trying to change your mac address before using that idps with it as it might be tied to that old banned one, I don't know if this has ever been proven, but is a theory some say.

UniqueUserName and Mkoshar like this.
  3. 1,542
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

@bguerville is the Web man go to guy here, he could help you more in that aspect as to the spoofing and what not, I am not very knowledgeable about it.

4. 7,857
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

To spoof ids automatically at boot on a Cobra CFW, the most practical is to use webMAN-MOD.
    Just configure the id spoofing section in the webMAN-MOD setup page, save the settings & reboot.
    You can use localhost/cpursx.ps3 in a browser to see what ids are currently used.

The psnpatch plugin can also be used for id spoofing. In the psnpatch installation folder there is a '.cfg' file that needs edited. Open it via ftp & just add the ids you want to use in the appropriate lines of the configuration file. Once saved, psnpatch will use this information to automatically spoof when triggered.

FYI it's also possible to set the new cid permanently to avoid spoofing. But if the psid needs to be spoofed as well anyway, it is not so interesting...

5. 17
    Mkoshar

Mkoshar Forum Noob

@nCadeRegal thanks, yes I'm using @bguerville steps :-
    After plugin installation, the steps cannot be more simple:
    1. Boot the console, webMAN-MOD will spoof ids.
    2. Mount game
    3. Trigger combo L3+R3+L2. Plugins are unloaded & the CFW is prepared for psn connection.
    4. Connect to PSN

I did the steps everything is ok except there is no pop up of webMAN-MOD shows the new CID and after all the steps when trying to sign in and before writing the E-Mail and Pass it shows ERROR 80024017
    I think I missed up something..I'll double check the CID and the steps and feed back
    thank you

6. 7,857
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

Are you sure you checked the np environment value in debug settings?
    Double check all your debug settings against the default values given here:
    http://rebug.me/debug-settings/rebug-settings/

This error code 80024017 is not even listed in psdevwiki error codes table so it's uncommon however it is in the range dedicated to NP Commerce2 System Utility errors.

You can use localhost/cpursx.ps3 to display the currently used ids.

Also a few days ago, it would appear that s#ny fixed a bug they had with idps detection. I dunno where your new cid comes from but if it's a made up one, not coming from a dead console, it may be unusable now because of it...
    Where does your replacement cid come from?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    UniqueUserName likes this.
  7. 3,108
    Joonie

Joonie Developer

IDPS verification on PSN has been broken for several months until lately (FYI, it appears that SONY finally patched their IDPS check on PSN), be aware of those false idps floating around for sell because most likely a lot of them maybe randomly generated.

In order to use PSN on those converted retail to DEX, you need to use your legit retail idps (target id 82 is for DEX which makes it invalid for PSN on retail consoles)

You can use ccapi, ps3mapi, webMAN, irisman, psnpatch, SEN and many other homebrews for idps spoofing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  8. 816
    Zar

Zar Developer

Santa Claus reactivated the IDPS filter. ;)

9. 83
    Crezazel

Crezazel Member

I do have PSPatch and SEN Enabler installed. I never used either one, only opened them to check that the .pkg installed correctly. I will have to check my IDPS.

10. 17
    Mkoshar

Mkoshar Forum Noob

thank you for all your advises
    @bguerville I found that I missed one of numbers in the new CID .now back to the my real question
    what can I do to the old PSID ? since I only have a new CID ?
    change random characters or numbers?? don't touch it and go online to try my newly CID?
    any suggestions?

11. 7,857
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

Making random changes to psid isn't ok.
    I suggest that you test your current psid. If the PSN account did not get banned, the psid is probably still OK.
    Just make sure to use psnpatch to prepare the CFW before connecting & test as is.
    A simple psn connection test though.
    Don't go modding on us just for a test right?

12. 17
    Mkoshar

Mkoshar Forum Noob

No no I really don't like cheating in games the only thing I am afraid of is a ban on the new CID because the use of this old PSID
    so now I'll leave the PSID without changing and test it as you said to see if it is banned .

13. 7,857
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

Ok.
    Let us know it goes.

Remember that the new cid must be legit. It must come from a dead console, it cannot be generated... Those generated cid don't work anymore & will likely give you a ban message. If this happens, note that the psid & psn account do not seem to be at risk though.

If ever you bought this cid from someone, you are about to find out if the seller was legit... Lol

14. 17
    Mkoshar

Mkoshar Forum Noob

@bguerville
    Yes I'm sure it is legit it is a gift from a close friend of mine .
    now I was tryin to confirm that I faced old/new issue related if I think to the Rebug 4.81.1 or the version in general maybe ...Rebug sittings ?!! the Rebug toolbox maybe?!! maybe some of you know about it ,when I trying to start a game like MGS TPP or FIFA 16 in this case I get ((MGSTPP says:failed to install trophy set)) restart the game and install again
    ((in FIFA 16 the installing of trophy set stops at 27%))
    but GTA v which was installed on the device recently doesn't show any error like this nor a winning trophy until now ((still in the second mission )).
    I had this problem before resolving the spoof problem (I was stucked in 4.78 spoof because of SEN enabler issue) and managed to get the trophy set installed but how ??? I don't know what the solution was ?!! Is it something related to CFW version ??

15. 3,108
    Joonie

Joonie Developer

Some game saves / caches use idps, (for ex) Cod AW, which is why you get trophy errors after changing CID / IDPS ( NOT PSID ). You need to resign or delete the save files, and maybe even game data

However ps3ita has a patch that ignores trophy error, which seems to be unstable on some consoles.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  16. 17
    Mkoshar

Mkoshar Forum Noob

not sure but I think this happened before the CID changing .I will try to reinstall game data thought I've seen some users did that with no luck .
    and for ps3ita I installed the pkg the last couple of days and when try to start it it says incompatible CFW which is 4.81

17. 3,108
    Joonie

Joonie Developer

You also have to delete game save files too. I am very familiar with that issue caused by idps mismatching because I change it very often

18. 17
    Mkoshar

Mkoshar Forum Noob

@Joonie
    Like you said the main reason is the CID ...I've unspoofed it and everything run ok no trophy error now.
    please if you know any tutorial or easy way of how to resign the save files or any needed files with the new CID???

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  19. 17
    Mkoshar

Mkoshar Forum Noob

come on don't leave me in the middle of the way :D:oops:

20. 7,857
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

There are many such tutorials out there including a few good ones in this forum. They are easy to find, just stick to decent forums & websites. .

Have you actually seen the number of hits you get when googling "resign ps3 save tutorial"? Lol