PS3 ok overflow over rebug?

Discussion in 'PS3 Homebrew' started by PankoTantefasse, Jun 27, 2019.

1. 8
    PankoTantefasse

PankoTantefasse Forum Noob

i need Artemis and rebug cex 4.84 seems to be not compatible with it. a friend has overflow and it works on it.
    is it safe to update using usb from rebug 4.84.2 rex cobra 8.1 to overflow v5 cex 4.84 cobra 7.55??? i am afraid it won't works since overflow has cobra 7.55 and rebug has 8.1. and multiman will work again?i have to reinstall it? what about installed psn games already installed?do i have to reinstall them again?
    rebug is ok although using retroarch it did made my ps3 slim freeze a few times and i had to reset it.other than that,rebug works great.

2. 2,220
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Artemis works fine for me on REBUG 4.84.2 REX. There hasn't really been any big changes in the OFW for the past few updates so these no reason that its hould work as this modifies the games in the memory of the PS3 in real time. The cheats are dependant on the version of the game you have, so if you are trying to use a fully upto date game, lets make BO2 and example, version 1.19 BUT the cheats say it for version 1.11 theres a good chance the updates have patched this and they no longer work. The cheats in the database have not been updated for a very long time, some may not work at all.

You should look at this thread on info about how to use this app prorperly:

https://www.psx-place.com/threads/please-can-someone-help-me-cheat-my-ass-off.22241/

3. 8
    PankoTantefasse

PankoTantefasse Forum Noob

great, and tx4link. I'll stick with rebug, I like the logo and the way xmb shows it at boot. About Artemiss, I'll check if the games version matches the cheats db, maybe this was the reason. I really need to learn how to use Artemiss properly. Great that I won't have to change Rebug.