PS3 Onechanbara Z: how to Install game data from ISO without BD disc.

Discussion in 'PS3 Homebrew' started by NOTJAMPS, Jul 14, 2019.

1. 2
    NOTJAMPS

NOTJAMPS Forum Noob

I just made this account to post this.
    I'm trying to install Onechanbara Z: Kagura With NoNoNo [BLJS10221]. In the CFW2OFW Compatibility List it says "Install game data before DTU Creates "/game/BLJS10221_INSTALLDATA/" directory." this, meaning the data transfer utility will create that directory if the is not one before it.
    And if i hover over this with a (?) question mark sign over it to get the explanation, it says "Not needed on HAN*. Install the game data from the actual BD disc"

My installation process:
    I ran the iso with the update file through game converter 0.91
    The two resulting folders that start wih B and N i cut in make-backup-pkg.
    And the three resulting pkgs in PS3xploit-resigner-2.0.0
    Then plug an usb with the pkgs.
    Finally i enabled HAN and installed the pkgs.

The problem:
    When i open the game, it says installing game data, and when it's about to finish it says "an error has occurred" and the game closes.
    If i go to the "game data" folder under the "games" section, there are 3gb of a file named install data, from the onechambara game, that creates after opening the game.
    If i start the game once more, it installs the game data once again and the same error happens.
    I do have HAN enabled, so why does it say that installing game data before transfering pkgs on han it's not nescessary

I only have the dumped iso. i don't have a physical disc with me.
    how do i solve this?

2. 2
    NOTJAMPS

NOTJAMPS Forum Noob

[UPDATE] I was able to make the game work finally!
    All you have to do is extract the ISO in your pc with RAR to have the folders. Transfer this folders to the ps3's hdd0/GAME directory using multiman via usb or ftp, whatever you like.
    Start the game with multiman and let the game data install.
    Once installed you can either choose to star HEN everytime you want to play the game or conver the folders to pkg with the method i described above so you don't have to start HEN everytime. Delete onechambara's folder in hdd0/GAME/ to free up space if the later is what you choose.
    After installing the pkgs, you dont need to enable HAN or HEN. just turn on and play.

Onechanbara Z kagura with Nonono! [JPN] [ISO] [English Patched]

[​IMG]