ONElua team updated their lua language interpreter for PS Vita/Playstation TV to version 2r0 to the GekiHEN entry. This release adding many new possibilities to developers. Included real-time debugger for sure help to track any bugs. Added suport for MP3, you can now call uri's, use https addresses, ability to compress files, and folders. Also from these release you can use screen streaming based on Rinnegatamante rinCheat. Many new possibilities with this release, I hope that developers will use that in their homebrews.
- ONElua was originally a lua interpreter for the PSP, which is currently being ported to the PSVita with Henkaku and all the possibilities it offers !
Okay, but what is an interpreter? Basically with this tool (interpreter), you can create your own homebrew and applications, introducing and translating your ideas through the built in ONElua and of course native LUA.
I have the happiness, to announce that ONElua has an important update!
With the arrival of version 2.0, comes fairly new, v2.0 features list:
- Fixed prints (%,ñ,... etc).
- Change buttons.rumble.
- Added a complete file system to support path work.
- Removed "app0:" the partition, and added support writing on the route of the app.
- Added sintaxis extended in strings, Operators "+, -, /, *, +=, -=, *=, /=". example print("Hello from " + "ONElua") -- Hello from ONElua
- Added ONEdebugger - Real-time debugger errors in your scripts.
- Added os.uri, lets you call “special” URIs on your PS Vita.
- Added os.arg, You can invoke ONElua from another application, and know how it was called and if there is any special argument.
- Added possibility to install themes, "LiveArea".
- Added possibility to use protocol "https://" in the http module.
- Added possibility to stream PSVITA screen to PC "Based on Rinnegatamante code and compatible with rinCheat Streamer PC app".
- Fixed a bug in files.list 'times'.
- Added Support to write/read from "savedata0:".
- Reorder code and internal improvements.
- Added Sound module, Support MP3 format.
- Added sound.getid3() and sound.extractcover(), to handle mp3 files.
- Added Camera module, you can manipulate both chambers, and apply some tricks.
- Added function to compress file or folder, 'files.makezip()'
- Updated function 'game.info()', now get data of .sfo, eboot.pbp or VPKs/ZIPs.
Previously ONElua incorporated a lot of modules, which continue to be updated, and improving, there is still a long way to go, but we are sure that at the end ONElua will be the option to manipulate all the peripherals and functions, as it is in PSP.
As in the first release, this incorporates a lot of samples, which we believe will facilitate syntax familiarization, some are more than simple, but perfect for understanding the potential.
Some examples of using ONElua, is ONEmenu, ONEinstaller, SpaceBall.
ONElua is a team project, which consumes most of our time, to innovate functions and discover methods, if you believe our work is useful, you can donate in the following link
- Xerpi - Fixed a bug more chatting with, as well as the help of his library vita2d.
- TheFlow - Package installer based on his work.
- Team Molecule - For their great work with Henkaku.
PS VITA / PS TV ONElua VITA - Lua interpreter updated to V2R0
By kozarovv on Nov 22, 2016 at 5:56 PM
[UPDATE] RetroArch v1.8.4: PS Vita & PSP Ports "massively increased core collection"The RetroArch project keeps evolving and has been updated to v1.8.3 (UPDATE: Now on v1.8.4 [16th January 2020] - see Changelog for more Information) as a number of new improvements come to both the PS Vita & PSP ports. Developer's and libretro contributors from all over have been elevating the emulation project. In particular @frangar and @fjtrujy are coupe of the devs who have been porting new cores to the PSP. Now MAME 2000, freeIntv, TGB Dual and Handy are some new libretro cores running in the PSP port. Then the PS Vita port has seen performance improvements for MAME 2000, 2003 and 2003_plus. Additional details below and also on the official blog post linked below.
vitaQuakeIII v0.9 Released - Data Files Downloader Added + "Urban Terror" support addedRinnegatamante has released version 0.9 of VitaQuakeIII for your homebrew enabled PS Vita for when your on the go or your PlayStation TV / Vita TV when your gaming away on the big screen. Either way this is an enjoyable homebrew port. In this version marked as 0.9 the developer has added an Automatic Data FIle Downloader when data files are not present. This makes the release much easier to install and setup and a nice edition to the vita homebre. There has been alot of attention to performance as well in this update the addition of dynamic libraries support for OpenArena core has provided a significant boost. Also, this update provides some experimental support for Urban Terror. This add-on is multiplayer, but as the vita port developer explains in the release notes provided below there will be some issue as outlined due to this was a release designed for the PC and the Rinnegatamante had to do quite a bit of work to get it running on the Vita:Continue reading
webMAN MOD v1.47.26 updated by AldostoolsA smal update has arrived to the popular PS3 plugin that comes packed with tons of functionality. webMAN MOD has been updated from developer @aldostools with the release of version 1.47.26. This is not a huge update but the dev has pushed a fixed to a "gamepad combo" issue that was reported by wmm user gosseux,The problem seemed to occur if combo "select+up/down" was disabled it also was disabling "Select+O" button combo. This since has been fixed with this new update, also there was a requested feature added. That feature (syscall command via web) should not be used unless you know you are doing as there could be some issue occur if used incorrectly. So its a use at your own risk feature . More about that feature can be seen in the changelog provided below.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: