ONElua team updated their lua language interpreter for PS Vita/Playstation TV to version 2r0 to the GekiHEN entry. This release adding many new possibilities to developers. Included real-time debugger for sure help to track any bugs. Added suport for MP3, you can now call uri's, use https addresses, ability to compress files, and folders. Also from these release you can use screen streaming based on Rinnegatamante rinCheat. Many new possibilities with this release, I hope that developers will use that in their homebrews.
- ONElua was originally a lua interpreter for the PSP, which is currently being ported to the PSVita with Henkaku and all the possibilities it offers !
Okay, but what is an interpreter? Basically with this tool (interpreter), you can create your own homebrew and applications, introducing and translating your ideas through the built in ONElua and of course native LUA.
I have the happiness, to announce that ONElua has an important update!
With the arrival of version 2.0, comes fairly new, v2.0 features list:
- Fixed prints (%,ñ,... etc).
- Change buttons.rumble.
- Added a complete file system to support path work.
- Removed "app0:" the partition, and added support writing on the route of the app.
- Added sintaxis extended in strings, Operators "+, -, /, *, +=, -=, *=, /=". example print("Hello from " + "ONElua") -- Hello from ONElua
- Added ONEdebugger - Real-time debugger errors in your scripts.
- Added os.uri, lets you call “special” URIs on your PS Vita.
- Added os.arg, You can invoke ONElua from another application, and know how it was called and if there is any special argument.
- Added possibility to install themes, "LiveArea".
- Added possibility to use protocol "https://" in the http module.
- Added possibility to stream PSVITA screen to PC "Based on Rinnegatamante code and compatible with rinCheat Streamer PC app".
- Fixed a bug in files.list 'times'.
- Added Support to write/read from "savedata0:".
- Reorder code and internal improvements.
- Added Sound module, Support MP3 format.
- Added sound.getid3() and sound.extractcover(), to handle mp3 files.
- Added Camera module, you can manipulate both chambers, and apply some tricks.
- Added function to compress file or folder, 'files.makezip()'
- Updated function 'game.info()', now get data of .sfo, eboot.pbp or VPKs/ZIPs.
Previously ONElua incorporated a lot of modules, which continue to be updated, and improving, there is still a long way to go, but we are sure that at the end ONElua will be the option to manipulate all the peripherals and functions, as it is in PSP.
As in the first release, this incorporates a lot of samples, which we believe will facilitate syntax familiarization, some are more than simple, but perfect for understanding the potential.
Some examples of using ONElua, is ONEmenu, ONEinstaller, SpaceBall.
ONElua is a team project, which consumes most of our time, to innovate functions and discover methods, if you believe our work is useful, you can donate in the following link
- Xerpi - Fixed a bug more chatting with, as well as the help of his library vita2d.
- TheFlow - Package installer based on his work.
- Team Molecule - For their great work with Henkaku.
PS VITA / PS TV ONElua VITA - Lua interpreter updated to V2R0
By kozarovv on Nov 22, 2016 at 5:56 PM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-20-2019): Version 2.1.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: