PS3 OpenPS3FTP v4.1

A standalone FTP utility for the PS3 (Code used in webMAN , multiMAN, IrisiMAN, RebugToolbox...)

1. 8,440
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

STLcardsWS submitted a new resource:

OpenPS3FTP - A standalone FTP utility for the PS3 (Code used in webMAN , multiMAN, IrisiMAN, RebugToolbox...)

Read more about this resource...

DeViL303 likes this.
  2. 7,225
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    kozarovv updated OpenPS3FTP with a new update entry:

OpenPS3FTP v4.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

DeViL303 likes this.
  3. 1
    coveiro24

coveiro24 Forum Noob

i installed this program and I received a blacksreen. So restarted ps3 and unistalled the program from the bmx. Now I want to install another version of this program ,and it gives me this error 80029564. But this error only appears with this program....

Can anyone tell me how I can resolve this issue?​

4. 657
    Sdw100

Sdw100 Member

ENGINEER
    What fw are u on and ubwill get black screen if using ftp with cobra as rebug roolbox webman multiman use this anyway this is for vanilla cfe or prxloader cfw iirc

5. 7,843
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

@coveiro24
    Firstly, you should ensure that you don't already have a ftp server running on the same port. Remember that, like @Sdw100 said, many other brews offer the feature.
    Secondly, the error code you mentioned getting with an older version normally comes up when a pkg is corrupted or not signed properly. Imo there is not point using an older version of OpenFTP... You should either use the latest version of OpenFTP or rely on the ftp server included in your backup manager...

Why don't you try using the latest sprx (v4.3a)? I assume you are using a Cobra cfw, installing a sprx is not difficult.
    Using a file manager, like Irisman, multiman etc.., copy the sprx file manually on your internal hdd (for example in /dev_hdd0/plugins) & edit /dev_hdd0/boot_plugins.txt to add one line with the full path to the sprx.
    The ftp server will start on boot.
    However if you use this particular ftp server, remember to disable all other possible ftp servers you might be using due to other brews (sMan, webman, webMAN-MOD...).

Edit: I deleted your duplicated post in the other OpenFTP thread. There's no need for it as all queries are answered, as long as we have answers to provide.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    STLcardsWS likes this.