I noticed that last month PS2 developer danielb updated OPL Manager to v18, This PC Utility is a great tool for maximizing your Game Library for OPL (Open Ps2 Loader). Various features will allow you to manage things such as fixing / changing ISO file names, Downloading Game Covers, Disc Covers & ScreenShots (in batch or individual), Edit Cheat files and various other functions In v18 the dev has done alot since the previous update of v17, OPL Simulator is a new feature that is now accessible in the "Tools Menu" and its purpose is to emulate OPL on the PC, Splines of game covers now have support alot of other additions and improvements can be seen listed in the v18 Release Notes
OPL Manager w/ CFG Editor: v18
What's new in v18:
- Fixed file in use when using new iso file name format.
- Art Reports now are required to have a explanation.
- Fixed multiple issues when using screen scaling.
- Fixed a bug in ART Manager, where the art returned by the server didn't match the current selected game.
- Added a feature that tries to emulate OPL on PC.
- Requires compatible themes. One theme by Jay-Jay included.
- OPL Themes can be ported easily. Uses XML for theme CFG.
- Added support to recognize POPS elf in POPS folder.
- Added support to edit CFG for POPS games.
- Added tool to install any elf to the APPS folder.
- Added support to drag cover & disc images out of OPLM.
- Added support to change between old/new iso naming format.
- Added support for game cover spine (LAB).
- Added character limit in multiple input boxes in CFG Editor.
- Added game title (from OPLM DB) to ART report window.
- Increased Game CFG version to 4.
- Added Modes setting to CFG Editor and CFG Update.
- Added Sports Genre to CFG Editor.
- Added some Cheat Devices to CFG Editor.
- Added feature to remember the main window splitter position.
- Added link to facebook and official website.
v17 - 2015-11-07
- Added support for iso files with only game name
- Fixed incorrect game size order
- Changed system to cache hdl games
- Fixed failing to create VMC
- Updated Translations
- +Added support for locally connected PS2 HDD
- +Added support to export game list to CSV file.
- +Added a button to get game name from DB on bad iso's tab
- +Added a ART Report function
- +Added DMA Mode to CFG Editor
- +Added GSM settings to CFG Editor
- +Added Color background behind the Disc image
- +Added more game Genres to CFG Editor
- +Added more V-Mode options to CFG Editor
- *Fixed Batch download failing with MANY games >500
- *Fixed Batch download always downloading the backgrounds
- *Fixed Batch download not remembering settings.
- *Fixed Batch share start button not enabling.
- *Fixed titles with >32 characters not getting detected as bad
- *Fixed crash if the ISO file was invalid/corrupt
- *Changed CFG Editor Region to V-Mode
- *Joined USB and Normal mode
- *Fixed ELPSA rating
- *Fixed infinite loop if wrong OPL folder selected
- *Fixed sorting reseting when closing any of the sub window
- *Fixed re-focus game list after closing a sub window
- *Changed from 7Zip to .NET DiscUtils to get gameID from the ISO
- *Fixed wrong title for "Share ART" screen
- *Changed Batch Art Download to download all type of ART
- *Fixed again, getting the games with HDL Dump
- *New server communication protocol
- +New FTP file sync to PS2
- +Tool to create ISOs from CD/DVD and other image files
- +New Game ART Manager! Old one kept just in case.
- +Support for USB Extreme/Advance (ul.cfg) games!
- *Fixed crash when renaming a game in bad iso tab...
- *Fixed network mode not deleting games
- *Fixed game listing performance with many games
- Added Italian and Russian translations
- *Fixed crash when using some functions without any games
- *Fixed some confusion with some ratings systems
- *Cleaned a lot of unused code
- *Fixed a lot of bad programming
- *Fixed checking invalid ART size before upload
- +Added ELSPA rating
- +Added support to manage games with hdl server and ftp (WIP)
- +Added Chinese and French translations
- +Now multilanguage
- +New Language: Portuguese (pt)
- +New Language: Spanish (es)
- +Cheat Editor
- *Added new genres to CFG Editor
- *Fix error when game title had invalid characters
- *Rearranged CFG Editor GUI
- +Anonymous app usage data. (can opt-out)
- +ART and SCR count on status bar.
- *Option to disable auto update check on startup
- *Fixed CFG Editor players text size
- *Fixed file-browser default file name
- *Quick fix for v10 not saving the folder.
- *Fixed Screenshot browser crash
- +Game Hasher MD5
- *Fixed VMC wrong filename (.bin.bin)
- +Auto update checker
- +Game List Order
- *Batch screenshot recode for better efficiency
- *Fixed crashes ps2linux is offline
- *Removed lost button in cfg upgrade window
- *Fixed asking to create vmc when it already exists
- *Fixed having to wait a moment between screenshot upload, otherwise a error would show up
- +Added batch screenshot sharing!
- +CFG Editor!!
- +VMC creator (inside cfg editor)
- +Support for screenshots!
- +Filter game list
- +Ability to double click a game and launch some app
- +Added a handy button to open the OPL folder in windows explorer!
- +Added support for my own art database (@ ps2linux.no-ip.info)
- +Batch Cover and Disc downloading!
- +Cleaner for ART folder!
- +Now checks if theres ART CD DVD folders on startup!
- +Cover and disk icon downloading!
- +Now checks if ALL iso's file extension is .iso lowercase
- +ISO renaming!
- +Now detects bad named iso's on startup!
- *Fixed crash selecting OPL folder in XP
- *Fixed File=>Exit button not working
- *Fixed Settings=>Set OPL folder not working
- +Added global stats
- +Added "Type" column to game list
IMPORTANT NOTES (PLEASE READ!)
For those that used older CFG files for 2nd Info Page:
- The CFG files need to be upgraded to a new version, please backup all of your original CFG before starting upgrading.
- You can upgrade them all by going to "Batch Actions > Upgrade old CFGs".
- Make sure to use compatible themes, NEW Themes released since December 30, 2016 are compatible for OPL Manager v18 features.
- check out the OPL ART guide found here: Click Here
Download via: http://oplmanager.no-ip.info
PS2 OPL Manager v18: New OPL Simulator, Game Cover Spine (LAB) Support & Alot from danielb
By STLcardsWS on Feb 17, 2017 at 10:03 PM
4.85 Flash Writer Released (CFW PS3 Models Only) - Now go from 4.85 OFW to 4.85 HFW to a 4.85 CFWIt looks like the 4.85 landscape is starting to take shape now as developer's around the scene have been updated the homebrew, utilities and tools that require updates (not all things require updates) and now the PS3Xploit Team released one of the missing pieces. The Flash Writer for 4.85 HFW has now arose and now you can make the jump from 4.85 OFW >> 4.85 HFW >> Execute Flash Writer >>> Install a 4.85 CFW. This release (utility) is ONLY for PlayStation 3 models that can install a Custom FirmWare, if your model can not install a CFW then look at PS3HEN as the next best alternative to cfw, which the team has an update around the corner as well (stay tuned for that soon), but back to the Flash Writer, If your are new to the tool that is executed from the PS3 Internet Browser, it simply provides those cfw capable models with the ability to install a Custom Firmware after the tool has done its magic to your console's internal flash. However, you must follow all instructions for a clean installation to avoid any issues during the process on the fully softmod exploit..Continue reading
ManaGunZ v1.36 & v1.37: NEW PS3HEN Support , New Features & 4.85 (CEX) Support by ZarDeveloper @Zar made an update for 4.85 firmware (cex) support for the popular ps3 homebrew ManaGunZ, but also late last month the developer made a huge update, that has added many new features to the popular Game Manager that always comes equipped with plenty of other features for your exploited PS3. Not only is this homebrew for CFW any longer, but since v1.36 ManaGunZ is now both compatible with PS3 Custom FirmWare and also PS3HEN, also zar did not stop there as there has been tons of new additions (seen in the changelogs provided below) and various fixes/optimizations have been brought forward as well in these recent updates that have emerged from developer @Zar. Checkout all the latest details below surrounding ManaGunZ for the PS3.Continue reading
IRISMAN + webMAN MOD - Updated with 4.85 CEX SupportDeveloper @aldostools recently updated two great projects of his with 4.85 firmware (cex) support. When the releases appeared over at brewology.com they were added to the 4.85 Update/CFW thread > here < but i wanted to get something up on the mainpage for the two apps as there are staples in the PS3 library of homebrew fame. For those whom may be new to PS3 homebrew, IRISMAN is a Game Manager (aka Backup Manager) that provides many features, While multiMAN / IRISMAN & ManaGunZ are all excellent Game Manager's they are all unique from each other, while all sharing the essentials. So no choice of the three is a bad one, but all 3 are different, IRISMAN is a fork from an earlier PS3 Homebrew Manager called IRIS Manager by Estwald & D_Skywalk but aldostools has taken the foundation of that project to new levels by adding a TON of functionality,.. Which bring us to Aldostools other project of webMAN MOD which is a fork of deank's original webMAN plugin. deank made a spectacular foundation and down right great plugin, but as the scene advanced developer aldostools stepped in with other devs and formed webMAN MOD fork and since that forked spawned developer aldostools has created one hell of a plugin with tons of functionality and great features. This plugin allow offers more features then all Sony Firmware updates combined and that is even close to being a discussion. These are to great projects to explore if you have not.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
ALL OpenBOR OPL ready ISOs -Neill Corlett