I noticed that last month PS2 developer danielb updated OPL Manager to v18, This PC Utility is a great tool for maximizing your Game Library for OPL (Open Ps2 Loader). Various features will allow you to manage things such as fixing / changing ISO file names, Downloading Game Covers, Disc Covers & ScreenShots (in batch or individual), Edit Cheat files and various other functions In v18 the dev has done alot since the previous update of v17, OPL Simulator is a new feature that is now accessible in the "Tools Menu" and its purpose is to emulate OPL on the PC, Splines of game covers now have support alot of other additions and improvements can be seen listed in the v18 Release Notes
OPL Manager w/ CFG Editor: v18
What's new in v18:
- Fixed file in use when using new iso file name format.
- Art Reports now are required to have a explanation.
- Fixed multiple issues when using screen scaling.
- Fixed a bug in ART Manager, where the art returned by the server didn't match the current selected game.
- Added a feature that tries to emulate OPL on PC.
- Requires compatible themes. One theme by Jay-Jay included.
- OPL Themes can be ported easily. Uses XML for theme CFG.
- Added support to recognize POPS elf in POPS folder.
- Added support to edit CFG for POPS games.
- Added tool to install any elf to the APPS folder.
- Added support to drag cover & disc images out of OPLM.
- Added support to change between old/new iso naming format.
- Added support for game cover spine (LAB).
- Added character limit in multiple input boxes in CFG Editor.
- Added game title (from OPLM DB) to ART report window.
- Increased Game CFG version to 4.
- Added Modes setting to CFG Editor and CFG Update.
- Added Sports Genre to CFG Editor.
- Added some Cheat Devices to CFG Editor.
- Added feature to remember the main window splitter position.
- Added link to facebook and official website.
v17 - 2015-11-07
- Added support for iso files with only game name
- Fixed incorrect game size order
- Changed system to cache hdl games
- Fixed failing to create VMC
- Updated Translations
- +Added support for locally connected PS2 HDD
- +Added support to export game list to CSV file.
- +Added a button to get game name from DB on bad iso's tab
- +Added a ART Report function
- +Added DMA Mode to CFG Editor
- +Added GSM settings to CFG Editor
- +Added Color background behind the Disc image
- +Added more game Genres to CFG Editor
- +Added more V-Mode options to CFG Editor
- *Fixed Batch download failing with MANY games >500
- *Fixed Batch download always downloading the backgrounds
- *Fixed Batch download not remembering settings.
- *Fixed Batch share start button not enabling.
- *Fixed titles with >32 characters not getting detected as bad
- *Fixed crash if the ISO file was invalid/corrupt
- *Changed CFG Editor Region to V-Mode
- *Joined USB and Normal mode
- *Fixed ELPSA rating
- *Fixed infinite loop if wrong OPL folder selected
- *Fixed sorting reseting when closing any of the sub window
- *Fixed re-focus game list after closing a sub window
- *Changed from 7Zip to .NET DiscUtils to get gameID from the ISO
- *Fixed wrong title for "Share ART" screen
- *Changed Batch Art Download to download all type of ART
- *Fixed again, getting the games with HDL Dump
- *New server communication protocol
- +New FTP file sync to PS2
- +Tool to create ISOs from CD/DVD and other image files
- +New Game ART Manager! Old one kept just in case.
- +Support for USB Extreme/Advance (ul.cfg) games!
- *Fixed crash when renaming a game in bad iso tab...
- *Fixed network mode not deleting games
- *Fixed game listing performance with many games
- Added Italian and Russian translations
- *Fixed crash when using some functions without any games
- *Fixed some confusion with some ratings systems
- *Cleaned a lot of unused code
- *Fixed a lot of bad programming
- *Fixed checking invalid ART size before upload
- +Added ELSPA rating
- +Added support to manage games with hdl server and ftp (WIP)
- +Added Chinese and French translations
- +Now multilanguage
- +New Language: Portuguese (pt)
- +New Language: Spanish (es)
- +Cheat Editor
- *Added new genres to CFG Editor
- *Fix error when game title had invalid characters
- *Rearranged CFG Editor GUI
- +Anonymous app usage data. (can opt-out)
- +ART and SCR count on status bar.
- *Option to disable auto update check on startup
- *Fixed CFG Editor players text size
- *Fixed file-browser default file name
- *Quick fix for v10 not saving the folder.
- *Fixed Screenshot browser crash
- +Game Hasher MD5
- *Fixed VMC wrong filename (.bin.bin)
- +Auto update checker
- +Game List Order
- *Batch screenshot recode for better efficiency
- *Fixed crashes ps2linux is offline
- *Removed lost button in cfg upgrade window
- *Fixed asking to create vmc when it already exists
- *Fixed having to wait a moment between screenshot upload, otherwise a error would show up
- +Added batch screenshot sharing!
- +CFG Editor!!
- +VMC creator (inside cfg editor)
- +Support for screenshots!
- +Filter game list
- +Ability to double click a game and launch some app
- +Added a handy button to open the OPL folder in windows explorer!
- +Added support for my own art database (@ ps2linux.no-ip.info)
- +Batch Cover and Disc downloading!
- +Cleaner for ART folder!
- +Now checks if theres ART CD DVD folders on startup!
- +Cover and disk icon downloading!
- +Now checks if ALL iso's file extension is .iso lowercase
- +ISO renaming!
- +Now detects bad named iso's on startup!
- *Fixed crash selecting OPL folder in XP
- *Fixed File=>Exit button not working
- *Fixed Settings=>Set OPL folder not working
- +Added global stats
- +Added "Type" column to game list
IMPORTANT NOTES (PLEASE READ!)
For those that used older CFG files for 2nd Info Page:
- The CFG files need to be upgraded to a new version, please backup all of your original CFG before starting upgrading.
- You can upgrade them all by going to "Batch Actions > Upgrade old CFGs".
- Make sure to use compatible themes, NEW Themes released since December 30, 2016 are compatible for OPL Manager v18 features.
- check out the OPL ART guide found here: Click Here
Download via: http://oplmanager.no-ip.info
PS2 OPL Manager v18: New OPL Simulator, Game Cover Spine (LAB) Support & Alot from danielb
By STLcardsWS on Feb 17, 2017 at 10:03 PM
webMAN MOD 1.47.12: New Auto PS2 Config / Support for boot_init.txt (like a "autoexec.bat" script)It appears that developer @aldostools is back in full force currently as we have seen the dev add new support with 4.83/4.84 DEX Support for webMAN MOD. While also Incorporating a few new features into the popular plugin as well. This powerful little plugin contains tons of functionality (feature list below), With this new release of v1.47.12, we now see a couple of fun new features have that have been introduced to the plugin as well.
For nonBC consoles owners, that use the webMAN MOD plugin to load and mount PS2 ISO will be pleased to know that developer Aldostools has added improved support for PS2 Configs with new automation and detection of PS2 Config files, like what we see in @Zar's ManaGunZ backup manager. Also another fun feature with some potential for various uses has been been support for boot_inif.txt, This feature is an automation feature (like a "autoexec.bat" script) that includes support for various commands outlined (see tab below). Some uses Aldostools has outlined have included the ability to backup important files at system boot like Game Saves, Registry Backup, Logs, ect,,, Swap Files, Remap multiple files/folders at startup, System clenup and/or initialization on every boot. For additional details about these newly added features please revert to the corresponding tabs below.Continue reading
PASTA 4.84 DEX CFW v1.0 (by Joonie) - For Debugging Stations / Converted Retail Consoles
It's pretty much inspired by @Rancid-o 's PS3iTA except this does not come with "CFW Setup" homebrew neither "Package Manager". I know the demographic is very little for this type of CFW but I could image this this would be still useful for those who do not want COBRA neither REBUG.
The features are pretty basic.For PSN, you will either have to use CCAPI or webMAN to spoof IDPS if your unit is converted retailContinue reading
4.84.1 REBUG REX (w/ Cobra v8.01 + Rebug Toolbox v2.03.01) Released (+ DECR LE version)Team REBUG just recently released 4.84 REBUG LITE Edition just the other day. Now,since that time the team has aquired all the resources needed for the creation of 4.84.1 REBUG REX Custom firmware . Now that the testing phase has concluded, the team has now released 4.84 REX version of their famed Custom Firmware for the PS3. What makes REX different from LITE is that Lite is made of only CEX (retail) firmware and REX contains both retail firmware and then also contains debug (DEX) firmware elements as well. To create this powerful hybrid custom firmware. Which expands the feature list over any other CFW type with the included REBUG Toolbox (requires pkg installation),
The updated Cobra payload of v8.00/1 that made its recent debut in habib's 4.84 Starbuged CFW has also been bundled with this latest version of REBUG REX. One of the highlights of the version 8.0 progression of the Cobra payload has been a new feature allowing Kernel payload support via plugin developed by habib, The update to Cobra also brought a number of new improvements besides that lone feature, other feature consist of a much faster boot time on start up as in Cobra 8.00+ stage 1 has been removed. Then also in this version of REX you should note COBRA is ENABLED by default where as in previous versions of REX it has not been and required a toggled "ON" via the REBUG Toolbox, that is no more, in this version its enabled "out of the box" and ready to goContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Beats Of Rage OpenBOR OPL ready ISO -Neill Corlett