I noticed that last month PS2 developer danielb updated OPL Manager to v18, This PC Utility is a great tool for maximizing your Game Library for OPL (Open Ps2 Loader). Various features will allow you to manage things such as fixing / changing ISO file names, Downloading Game Covers, Disc Covers & ScreenShots (in batch or individual), Edit Cheat files and various other functions In v18 the dev has done alot since the previous update of v17, OPL Simulator is a new feature that is now accessible in the "Tools Menu" and its purpose is to emulate OPL on the PC, Splines of game covers now have support alot of other additions and improvements can be seen listed in the v18 Release Notes
OPL Manager w/ CFG Editor: v18
What's new in v18:
- Fixed file in use when using new iso file name format.
- Art Reports now are required to have a explanation.
- Fixed multiple issues when using screen scaling.
- Fixed a bug in ART Manager, where the art returned by the server didn't match the current selected game.
- Added a feature that tries to emulate OPL on PC.
- Requires compatible themes. One theme by Jay-Jay included.
- OPL Themes can be ported easily. Uses XML for theme CFG.
- Added support to recognize POPS elf in POPS folder.
- Added support to edit CFG for POPS games.
- Added tool to install any elf to the APPS folder.
- Added support to drag cover & disc images out of OPLM.
- Added support to change between old/new iso naming format.
- Added support for game cover spine (LAB).
- Added character limit in multiple input boxes in CFG Editor.
- Added game title (from OPLM DB) to ART report window.
- Increased Game CFG version to 4.
- Added Modes setting to CFG Editor and CFG Update.
- Added Sports Genre to CFG Editor.
- Added some Cheat Devices to CFG Editor.
- Added feature to remember the main window splitter position.
- Added link to facebook and official website.
v17 - 2015-11-07
- Added support for iso files with only game name
- Fixed incorrect game size order
- Changed system to cache hdl games
- Fixed failing to create VMC
- Updated Translations
- +Added support for locally connected PS2 HDD
- +Added support to export game list to CSV file.
- +Added a button to get game name from DB on bad iso's tab
- +Added a ART Report function
- +Added DMA Mode to CFG Editor
- +Added GSM settings to CFG Editor
- +Added Color background behind the Disc image
- +Added more game Genres to CFG Editor
- +Added more V-Mode options to CFG Editor
- *Fixed Batch download failing with MANY games >500
- *Fixed Batch download always downloading the backgrounds
- *Fixed Batch download not remembering settings.
- *Fixed Batch share start button not enabling.
- *Fixed titles with >32 characters not getting detected as bad
- *Fixed crash if the ISO file was invalid/corrupt
- *Changed CFG Editor Region to V-Mode
- *Joined USB and Normal mode
- *Fixed ELPSA rating
- *Fixed infinite loop if wrong OPL folder selected
- *Fixed sorting reseting when closing any of the sub window
- *Fixed re-focus game list after closing a sub window
- *Changed from 7Zip to .NET DiscUtils to get gameID from the ISO
- *Fixed wrong title for "Share ART" screen
- *Changed Batch Art Download to download all type of ART
- *Fixed again, getting the games with HDL Dump
- *New server communication protocol
- +New FTP file sync to PS2
- +Tool to create ISOs from CD/DVD and other image files
- +New Game ART Manager! Old one kept just in case.
- +Support for USB Extreme/Advance (ul.cfg) games!
- *Fixed crash when renaming a game in bad iso tab...
- *Fixed network mode not deleting games
- *Fixed game listing performance with many games
- Added Italian and Russian translations
- *Fixed crash when using some functions without any games
- *Fixed some confusion with some ratings systems
- *Cleaned a lot of unused code
- *Fixed a lot of bad programming
- *Fixed checking invalid ART size before upload
- +Added ELSPA rating
- +Added support to manage games with hdl server and ftp (WIP)
- +Added Chinese and French translations
- +Now multilanguage
- +New Language: Portuguese (pt)
- +New Language: Spanish (es)
- +Cheat Editor
- *Added new genres to CFG Editor
- *Fix error when game title had invalid characters
- *Rearranged CFG Editor GUI
- +Anonymous app usage data. (can opt-out)
- +ART and SCR count on status bar.
- *Option to disable auto update check on startup
- *Fixed CFG Editor players text size
- *Fixed file-browser default file name
- *Quick fix for v10 not saving the folder.
- *Fixed Screenshot browser crash
- +Game Hasher MD5
- *Fixed VMC wrong filename (.bin.bin)
- +Auto update checker
- +Game List Order
- *Batch screenshot recode for better efficiency
- *Fixed crashes ps2linux is offline
- *Removed lost button in cfg upgrade window
- *Fixed asking to create vmc when it already exists
- *Fixed having to wait a moment between screenshot upload, otherwise a error would show up
- +Added batch screenshot sharing!
- +CFG Editor!!
- +VMC creator (inside cfg editor)
- +Support for screenshots!
- +Filter game list
- +Ability to double click a game and launch some app
- +Added a handy button to open the OPL folder in windows explorer!
- +Added support for my own art database (@ ps2linux.no-ip.info)
- +Batch Cover and Disc downloading!
- +Cleaner for ART folder!
- +Now checks if theres ART CD DVD folders on startup!
- +Cover and disk icon downloading!
- +Now checks if ALL iso's file extension is .iso lowercase
- +ISO renaming!
- +Now detects bad named iso's on startup!
- *Fixed crash selecting OPL folder in XP
- *Fixed File=>Exit button not working
- *Fixed Settings=>Set OPL folder not working
- +Added global stats
- +Added "Type" column to game list
IMPORTANT NOTES (PLEASE READ!)
For those that used older CFG files for 2nd Info Page:
- The CFG files need to be upgraded to a new version, please backup all of your original CFG before starting upgrading.
- You can upgrade them all by going to "Batch Actions > Upgrade old CFGs".
- Make sure to use compatible themes, NEW Themes released since December 30, 2016 are compatible for OPL Manager v18 features.
- check out the OPL ART guide found here: Click Here
Download via: http://oplmanager.no-ip.info
PS2 OPL Manager v18: New OPL Simulator, Game Cover Spine (LAB) Support & Alot from danielb
By STLcardsWS on Feb 17, 2017 at 10:03 PM
The Power Supply (Vol. 02) - Our Guest Today: "PS4 Developer @m0rph3us1987"With the very first introduction of our new Series of Developer Interviews - as known by "The Power Supply" - you were already allowed to dabble a little bit with Volume 01 of the series, where you got a deep look into the work from well-known Developer @deank he did for this scene. While he worked mainly for the PS3 Community, we thought it would be only fair to bring you a PS4 Developer with Volume 02 of this Interview Series today. This Developer maybe don't have the same long reputation as deank have since he began to tinker with the PS4 as his very first Sony Console. But this doesn't mean that he isn't worth to ask some questions. We covered his Achievements already in the past here in this Forum, especially when we provided you our yearly Overview about the CCC Events held in Germany. In fact, you should be familiar with him and his Lecture he held back at 35C3. So please give an warm welcome to m0rph3us1987, while in his Interview, we will talk about his Lecture he held, we will learn how he sees the current situation in "PS4 Development and Hacking" and we will get an deep insight how he began to learn writing some code in his young age. So allow us to introduce him further.Continue reading
RetroArch (PS4) R3 Released: New libretro Cores Added (Dramcaset / Jaguar / ScummVM /) + Source CodeFollowing the initial release of R1 and the followup of R2, developer @OsirisX has just released R3 for the PS4 Port of RetroArch with new core being added, various bug fixes to go along and also a release of the promised source code is included as well.. The new update provides ps4 support for Flycast (Sega Dreamcast), Bettle PSX, Virtual Jaguar, ScummVM, Stella-2014 (Atari 2600), Vectrex and SameBoy are the new cores included (emulation like dreamcast is experimental and many games have speed issues) in this release This update is based on RetroArch v1.8.4 and the Core Updater has been enabled, multi-controller Support has been added (up to 4 can be used), previous R1/R2 only one controller was supported. Also some cores that need have added support for keyboard and mouse controls. This port has evolve quite nicely and should be even better with now the source code release and likely will becomes part of the official release as this is still considered an "unofficial" port, but likely to become the official port.
Also the developer has created a Core Updater, which provides another method to update the cores. It help keeps the main pkg lite and you can also download indvidual cores via RetroArch itself as that bug of downloading cores has been fixed. See all the latest details below pertaining to the R3 release.Continue reading
The Power Supply (vol. I) Featuring a chat with developer deank (creator of multiMAN / webMAN & ...)In this inaugural edition of The Power Supply (A new developer interview series) we have the pleasure to interview one of the legendary developer's of the PlayStation Homebrew Community. A developer whom has contributed on a variety of projects and been a master of some of his own . Very well known in the PS3 scene, this dev is responsible for projects that include the AIO Homebrew known as multiMAN, or the popular ps3 plugin known as webMAN (not to be confused with a forked version called webMAN MOD by aldostools). Then later on the emergence of the sMAN plugin can be from only one person and that developer is of course @deank . The developer has graciously given us some time for a Q/A interview to kick of this new series. Dean will give us a bit of insight on himself, along with his development journey on the PS3 . Also, we have asked the developer if he still has plans for a multiMAN (PS4) release after a small hint in the past that suggested the developer at least was contemplating the idea , Also, does Dean have any immediate plans for future development on the PS3/4, We have these answers and more from himself in the discussion below, so lets dive into:.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Colecovision Emulator OPL ready ISO (version 2.0) -UniqueUserName