PS4 PARAM.SFO EDITOR updated to v1.2 - Now Supporting PS4 /PS3 / VITA / PSP

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by The Darkprogramer, Aug 20, 2018.

By The Darkprogramer on Aug 20, 2018 at 3:46 AM
  1. 24
    The Darkprogramer

The Darkprogramer Developer

The Darkprogramer came by the site the other day and alerted us of an update to his Resource page (here), as the dev provided us with the latest update to PARAM SFO EDITOR v1.2 that is now supporting PS4 / PS3 / VITA & PSP platforms in this handy utility for editing various options / paths, useful for various task, if you are unfamiliar with this tool be sure to make backups of the PARAM.SFO your editing as you could make your Homebrew / App / Game ect. unbootable or change some settings, nothing serious but good to have a backup just incase. Checkout the latest details from @The Darkprogramer found in the quote provided below:
    -STLcardsWS​

wT1M1wE.png

• Hey Guys,

Been a while since i updated this but here you go a big update for the open world ps scene
      We can now save param.sfo files without having to use the SCE Tools

I have attached the base for click once which can be installed the same way as my ps2 classics
      Use the .application and not the setup.exe file

i have also added a pre built binarry so you can run it without click once if you wish

Have fun

P.S. This tool supports PSP/PSVIta/PS3/PS4...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2018
    jolek, T.A.U, sandungas and 5 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by The Darkprogramer, Aug 20, 2018.