Everyone likes a bit of emulation to relive those classic's, and thanks to developer rsn8887 we have some new additions to PFBA for PS Vita in this modded release of Cpasjuste's original (PFAB-Vita) . The FBA (FinalBurnAlpha) emulates classic arcade systems like NEO GEO, Capcom CPS (1,2,3) just to name a few of the many classic arcade systems emulated, but in recent years fba developer have added support to emulate now only arcades but also classic consoles as well. Some of those system's consist of PC Engine (TurboGrafX) & Genesis (MegaDrive) to name a few ((note rsn8887 has fixed support for these consoles in this update). Developer Cpasjuste already had a great port but rsn8887 has made some great additions as well. View all the changes & details about this modded version below along with the details from the original release.
PFBA Vita_mod: Modded version of Portable Final Burn Alpha for the Vita
Quick release with additions/changes to Cpasjuste's awesome PFBA emulator for Vita.
NOTE: This version appears as a new bubble even when updating. I am not quite sure why. But it is safe to delete the old bubble.
Big thanks to Cpasjuste for a great codebase. This release page might be ahead or behind Cpasjuste's repository depending when pull requests are merged etc.
Changelog of this modded version
- PFBA: attempt to reduce input lag
- PFBA: match uppercase rom filenames, useful for FAT filesystems
- PFBA: fix console rom loading (Thanks @SoftechSoftware)
- PFBA: fix PC Engine emulation (Thanks @SoftechSoftware)
- PFBA: fix MegaDrive/Genesis emulation (Thanks @SoftechSoftware)
- based on latest git repository code from @Cpasjuste, including update to FBA version 0.2.97.42
Previous Updates (v1.14 - 1.0)
Contents below from Original readme.md:
PFBA: Portable Final Burn Alpha
The main goals of this final burn alpha port are/were :
- have a basic but user friendly user interface on non windows devices
- use a recent rendering interface for speed and effects support
- cross-platform and code portability
- easy updates of fba core (no modifications to the original sources)
- use arm asm m68k (cyclone) core on arm devices
- data is located at "ux0:/data/pfba"
- default rom path is "ux0:/data/pfba/roms/"
- rom path can be changed in "ux0:/data/pfba/pfba.cfg"
- preview images can be put in "ux0:/data/pfba/previews/rom-name.png"
- in the ui: START = gui options + default rom configuration
- in the ui: SELECT = selected rom configuration
- in game: SELECT+START = menu
- in game: SELECT+L = saves states
- in game: SELECT+SQUARE = service switch
- in game: SELECT+TRIANGLE = 1P+2P switch
- in game: SELECT+LEFT/RIGHT = change shader
- in game: SELECT+UP/DOWN = change scaling
- Xavier for the support (http://www.consolex-bordeaux.fr/)
- ScHlAuChi for all the advices and testing
- fba/mame authors (http://www.fbalpha.com/, http://mamedev.org/)
- xerpi for vita2d (https://github.com/xerpi/libvita2d)
- frangarcj for vita2d shader support (https://github.com/frangarcj/vita2dlib)
- people behind the vitasdk (https://github.com/vitasdk)
Download & Source Code @: github.com/rsn8887
PS VITA / PS TV PFBA v1.15 (MOD Version) by rsn8887
By STLcardsWS on Jan 22, 2018 at 9:20 PM
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - April 2019 Progress Report - >40% of all Games are now fully playable!No, this isn't a late April Fools Message. As usual for every month (but a little bit delayed, I know ), the Great Team behind RPCS3 showcases their newest improvements and milestones in their newest Monthly Progress Reports. And speaking of milestones, April has another one as well. Now when you will Download their newest Build, you are able to emulate more than >40% of all PS3 Games without any errors etc. which leads into an "fully playable" status and means that you can enjoy those Game Titles as minimum as with the same good experience compared with an PS3 or even better (like with 4K Output Resolution, for instance). That's already pretty strong, don't you think?
Editor's Note: Maybe you have already experienced it before but the News Writers would like to remember you that since the beginning of 2019, we don't only introduce you with the newest Monthly Progress Report for RPCS3, but also some In-Game-Screenshot from various Game Titles provided by the Team from RPCS3, which saw a better compatibility or getting "Ingame" for the very first time. We hope you like that idea and we also recommend you to watch for Updates on every Progress Report, since many of those mentioned Screenshots will be showcased a few days later after the initial Progress Report.Continue reading
Wild Gunman Remake (35th Anniversary Edition) by Lapy GamesFollowing the release of Duck Hunt Remake (35th anniversary edition) developer Lapy05575948
of Lapy Games has developed another remake for another classic and this time around the zapper victim is the iconic Wild Gunman. The new Wild Gunman Remake is another great game to come to an exploited PS4 console near you but not only has the developer released a PS4 version but also includes a PS Vita port as well that is of course compatiable with those PlayStation TV's that Sony dismissed or gave the scene as a gift, we have never quite figured that out, either way Lapy is bringing us another great title for our enjoyment. The developer followed version v1.00 of Wild Gunman Remake with v1.01 that has given us the "game B" mode and plans for the "game C" mode as well. So stay tuned as we could see a new update from Lapy in the future. Also checkout some of Lapy's other projects for an exploited PS4 that is seeing a growing library of brew being tapped!!!Continue reading
webMAN MOD v1.47.23 (by Aldostools) - Improving the Ps3HEN experience & moreCheck it out more PS3 Homebrew, this time around developer @aldostools is back with some updates to webMAN MOD improving the plugin experience for both CFW and Ps3HEN user;s in the latest update labeled as version v1.47.23. In this update there has been a fix to some blackscreen issues on homebrew that was being launched during the Content Scanning process, Also keys have been fixed and adjusted for Ps3HEN for the add-on pkg/rom launcher feature of wMM. The webMAN MOD installer and updater has new and updated detection mechanism in place for Ps3HEN. These are just some of the new features in this update but the developer has been busy with several updates in the recent, so be sure to checkout the previous changelogs if you have not been keeping up to date on this PS3 Plugin that is a must have for many Ps3 Owner's on either Custom firmware or Ps3HEN.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: