Pinky's XBOX360 Tutorials

Discussion in 'XBOX 360' started by pinky, Mar 21, 2015.

1. 11,119
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

wow! I have a white rol myself. all 10 or so controllers I own also have white rol. it looks really nice with a black case. I've never heard of the sound mod you did other than a sound reactive mod I saw someone do with the psp.

I started in the 360 scene too. I had a modded ps2, but I was never really a part of that scene. most 360 things haven't really changed much. still can't sign in without being banned. the two great things in the 360 nowadays is that you can now use 2TB external hdds officially, and we can play indie games thanks to a patch with dashlaunch that fakes a live connection. I was thinking about that for the ps3, instead of making a lot of nopsn patches by @esc0rtd3w .

pink1 likes this.
  2. 1,510
    pink1

pink1 Moderator Developer

I had played a little with the psp then the wii but didn’t really get started till the 360 then I had to try playing with anything I could find.

My old 360 I had done the rol with blue leds and red error leds but like you I think white will look great with the black case. I’m wanting to do everything plastic in black and then the metal all in silver. I have some led strip that I’m going to use inside that I’m working on a dimmer for that will use the sync button to control.
    I got the idea for the sound mod from the Xecuter Sonus 360 but I’m using a little board that takes an sd card so I can easily change the sounds and even add more sounds if I want.

I’ve seen so many cases that people have done and have always wanted to try.

3. 11,119
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

hmm...I'm not sure if the psp's sound activation could be changed. those are some interesting mods. that's about all I've done with the 360 and the ps3 -- mods. I never played any games, so that's why I bought a switch. it's not hacked in any way.

I have a blue rol on another 360 too. :) I can't recall the blue one, but the white one is monochromatic, so rrod will have three white lights flashing.

pink1 likes this.