Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 HAN PKG Linker 2.0 connection issues

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by jasgan, Jan 15, 2019.

1. 7
    jasgan

jasgan Forum Noob

Hello_Once again congratulations for a great job.I've been using PKG linker 2.0 to transfer large PKG files on my PS3 slim (4.82 official firmware, HAN 3 exploit) for a while now without issues. I have been using wired ethernet connection always. After a few months of inactivity I recently tried again but encountered some issues.Specifically with large pkg (Infamous 2, 15 gb) I lose the connection at different points of the transfer (10%, 50%, 67% etc) resulting to 80710092 errors.Before that I had a small problem with 8071053D errors due to the fact I kept inputing wrong IP addresses to PKG linker. Having resolved that I deleted old PKG list from game folder in XML, rebooted, rescanned with PKG linker, copied the new list to my usb drive and installed it. Also took care of my firewall (ESET Internet Security 12).Not only do I stop the firewall every time but have added ecceptions to ESET home monitor.Having established a connection I transfered succesfuly a smaller 7gb PKG (Infamous).But after quite a few tries with Infamous 2 I keep getting 80710092 errors at different points every time.What has changed from last time (when everything worked fine):
    1) I have changed my router's DNS settings to cloudfare's 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 (IPV4 and IPV6).Did the same on my PS3
    2) Updated HAN Toolbox to 0.6 and then to 0.6.2 via XML
    3) Cannot sign in to PSN any more due to the fact I'm constantly reminded of updating to 4.83 which would make me lose HAN
    4) Used HAN Toolbox offline function for quite some time and worked like a charm

PC IP: 192.168.1.2
    PS3 IP: 192.168.1.8

I'm thinking of changing PKG Linker's 2.0 connection's port but I do not know which XML to edit.I can only find instructions for PKG Linker 1.

Here's my setup:
    PC: https://postimg.cc/FkQ5w0NL
    PS3: https://postimg.cc/k6Rq0nSk
    PKG Linker 2.0: https://postimg.cc/WdfRTBsj

I am well aware of direct transfering from PC to PS3 through ethernet cable but for know I would like to avoid that.Any ideas of what could be wrong?Is it the DNS change or the fact I cannot longer sign in?Than you in advance.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  2. 1,442
    pink1

pink1 Moderator Developer

You can try a different server, just set it to serve your pkg directory and use the same ip and port for both pkg linker and your server then run your server but not the pkg linker one.

3. 7
    jasgan

jasgan Forum Noob

Thanks for your help.I tried PS3 media server but it crashed under windows 10. I finally transfered the file by changing both ip adresses to those suggested in PKG link 2.0 help file (192.168.0.2 &
    192.168.0.3).That worked BUT also caused a set of problems for both PC and PS3. Specifically PS3's internet connection was disabled (as stated in the help file) and I could only activate HAN offline in order to get to transfering and PC browser (firefox) couldn't reach any address. After I finished the transfer I changed my adapter settings back to automatic and everything works fine now.Anyway let's hope that if we are lucky and get HAN 4.0 these issues will be fixed.

4. 7
    Draliou

Draliou Forum Noob

HELLO. i configuirated PkG linker2 well it takes, but as soon as the server started just 4sec after the programm on my Pc Stopped!
    im usin Windows7 64bits! can u help me please?