PS2 PlayStation 2 AIO Project

Discussion in 'Tools & Utilties' started by Berion, Aug 26, 2016.

1. 2,901
    Berion

Berion Developer

@Vedita BR
    I feel now like cyberpunk librarian with googles like Cid in Final Fantasy, who driven flying tiny vehicle, fly to one of the shelfs, stroking his long beard, choosing magneto-optical disk and give it to the one who ask.

Code:
    \CONTENT\applications for Windows\dev tools\PS2CC Rev28.7z
    :D

Vedita BR likes this.
  2. 2
    DerpyTails

DerpyTails Forum Noob

I apologize for posting here. But for whenever I burn the disc. It doesn't recognize on my FMCB'd PS2 but recognizes fine on my Laptop. Am I doing anything wrong? (I burned it at the lowest possible speed)

3. 2,901
    Berion

Berion Developer

@DerpyTails There is no reason to apologize, it is proper place for such question (anything related to AIO: issues, ideas etc.).

Burn it on the same writer, on the same disc type, by the same app as any other games You burning. Or patch by ESR Patcher but You will loose possibility to see contents from modern operating systems (because ESRP will overwrite UDF table).

Or just wait for new version (currently I'm busy with some other stuff, sorry) which will be properly patched (details on @TnA commentaries) for ESR.

4. 2
    DerpyTails

DerpyTails Forum Noob

I appreciate the reply. I'm going to try another burn. But this time with Nero 6 on an Windows XP Virtual Machine with a LightScribe Drive that I recently found at a Thrift Store

5. 2,901
    Berion

Berion Developer

@DerpyTails I recommending ImgBurn on any Windows or any Linux (through Wine) but TBH, this doesn't really matter. Burn by whatever You want, which fit best for You. The best compatibility discs with PS2 are DVD-R. And the sad fact is in those times, there is no high quality DVDs, and no high quality burners as this segment of market is dying.