PlayStation 3 Jailbreak Exploit Firmware 4.84 legit or not?

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by Benaam433, Mar 18, 2019.

1. 5
    Benaam433

Benaam433 Forum Noob

I am not an expert in jailbreaking PS3 and not even have I modded a PS3 before, But I've been looking to do it and now I find this. Shamefully the console i'm wanting to jailbreak was updated to what I think it is the last cfw version 4.84 (I am doubting because the PS3 is not even mine), So the only way I can take would be to install this exploit that at least would allow me to run backups just like an ordinary jailbreak of Playstation 3. The question now would be.. Do you really think that this exploit is actually working??? This is the link to it <scam link removed by a moderator>. If someone can orient me I'd be really thankful. Because I desperatley need the Jailbreak to play games on my PlayStation 3.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2019
  2. 6,675
    sandungas

sandungas Moderator Developer

I edited your post to remove the link
    There is no software exploit for 4.84 known, all webs advertising it are a scam

3. 1,928
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Senior Member

Graphic Designer
    Short Answer: If its not mentioned at PSX-Place, its not legit, and there isnt a 4.84 Exploit, but there is a 4.84 CFW like Rebug, Starbuged, Overflow, Ferrox and the newly Pasta DEX. The only exploit available its for 4.82 OFW and thats via Webkit exploit.

Dont be a sheep and belive what ever kids tells you at YouTube, they do this for views and attention, and they even dont have a working exploit, nor they know how to make one for that matter.

PSX-Place, its the only credible source, there are a few other forums,but PSX-Place is the most widely of forums,where you can find all the developers who indeed worked and still work on exploits and custom firmwares, names such as Habib, Sandungas,Joonie,Bobby Downgrades, Aldostools, Bitsbubba, STLCardsWS, Kozarovv, Zar and many others "if i forgot someone, credits goes to you as well :) "

They are the credible source and the ones who publish, so stay tuned and dont belive in urban youtube exploit myths :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    RandomDude, Lambada and Ali888 like this.
  4. 5
    Benaam433

Benaam433 Forum Noob

Thanks mate for the guidance.:apthy:

5. 6,675
    sandungas

sandungas Moderator Developer

If an exploit is published for 4.84 we will know soon, either because it will be published here or some of the users registered in the forum will advise us (in less than 24 hours or so i guess, this are the kinds of news that spreads as powder)

The webs advising "secret" and "private" exploits and asking you to pay a feed... meh, are 100% fake and a scam

RandomDude likes this.