PS4 PlayStation Music (Spotify) debut on PS3 / PS4 Today

Discussion in 'PS4 News' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 30, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Mar 30, 2015 at 6:24 AM
  1. 9,630
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Sony is officially rolling out the new "PlayStation Music- Spotify" to the PlayStation 3 (PS3) / PlayStation (PS4) and also the Sony Xperia Mobile devices. This services comes to 41 markets around the world. With more then 30 million songs and 1.5 billion PlayStation Music has something for everyone. Spotify comes with a "Connect" feature that works with the "official Spotify app for Android/iOS".. [break]sss[/break] which then allows you use your device as a remote to Skip songs, volume, select playlist, among various other features and options.

15763979424_11d12bbb1b_z.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'PS4 News' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 30, 2015.

1. littlebalup
      littlebalup
      Thanks,
      I have a Spotify premium account from years now. Hope I'll not have to pay something more to use it...
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    2. Metion
      Metion
      So now we need a new noPSN app :D

I have removed PSN requirement from spotify and now it doesn't ask anymore for PSN Login but it show this screen instead.

[​IMG]

I guess Spotify is too much tied to PSN.
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    3. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      Kind of like some of the others I've been having trouble with
    4. lennypenny
      lennypenny
      I really hope some miracle can happen. I know I can use the website or desktop versions, but having it on ps3 is convenient for me too.
    5. anabeo
      anabeo
      I am very looking forward to spotify out the new version. But I don't know where to download the official version