VITA / PsTV Project Chovy - Play PSP Games from ISO on OFW 3.71

Discussion in 'Vita Exploits / Homebrew (through PSP Emulator)' started by bipbabeluba, Aug 23, 2019.

1. 4
    bipbabeluba

bipbabeluba Member

Anyone had a look at Project Chovy / Chovy Sign?

In short, it enables PSP games from ISO backup on OFW 3.71 through the Covy Sign windows app and a legit PSP game from PSN.

I have my PSP games backed up as ISOs - any risk of a ban using this tool / playing the games on my PS Vita?

2. 1,720
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Senior Member

Graphic Designer
    Ive heard of it, but to be fair i wouldn't bother about Ban Risk too much, since you are not running any firmware modifications, unless $ony its being really [email protected] and see through your PSN Activity, if you are Online, your activity will be displayed, and they might take a peek at your Digital PSP Library, but that isn't enough to go ban hammering everyone, if you own thoes games legitimately, you'll have nothing to worry about, but yet again you can't prove to $ony you own thoes UMDs since you are not running thoes PSP Titles with standard PSN Protocol, so its a 50/50 split here.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

3. 4
    bipbabeluba

bipbabeluba Member

Thanks for the reply.
    The legit game I used (Ape Quest starter pack), along with the two PSP games i tested with stopped working yesterday, giving me an error code and message to Download it again from the store. As far as I have understood the "hack" uses the legit games license to run the games converted from ISO, so I guess the errror is relatet to this somehow.