PS3 PS3 BLUS Games List

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by Ballz1981_2, Jun 19, 2018.

1. 515
    amirzaim

amirzaim Member

Whoah....a big list of PS3 game disc.

Would be nice if MD5 checksum were included and the game disc should be dumped via multiman. Last time I check at redump.org and still no PS3 section to check its MD5 dumps.

MD5 checksum of dumped iso files can be done via webman mod.

2. 2,218
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Its an IRD check for game discs and ManaGunZ can do all this for your PS3 games and your ISOs of games.

3. 515
    amirzaim

amirzaim Member

I noticed that HEN exploit have disc hash key dumping feature. Where are these IRD files are located after executing disc hash dumping on HEN?

4. 121
    VTSTech

VTSTech Member

There's a whole bunch of IRD files here.

http://jonnysp.bplaced.net/

Also Redump does have a PS3 section. But it's private. And the hashes they have are not for the backups we actually use or make. They have hashes for 'encrypted' isos. It's technically a 1:1 copy.

But if i click 'Make ISO' in Multiman. it will not match what redump has..

5. 2,218
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    This is the MD5 of the entire disc, an all in one check. You could do that first of your disc back and if it does not match then you could do an IRD check which checks every file hash on the game disc to make sure they are all original and have copied correctly, it takes a while to do this compared to the disc hash check.

So you could think of the Disc Hash MD5 as a quick all in one check and the IRD as a complete file by file check, also if the MD5 fails to match up then the IRD check will pin point the exact file or files.

I use the MD5 for my PS2 ISO's and such and the IRD check for my backed up PS3 games in JB folder format as I think its a good idea to do an IRD check on your PS3 games before you convert to ISO, its a bit longer than just say ripping directly to ISO but thats just me though.

I cannot remember where these are dumped to as CFW setting does have the same feature for dumping the disc hash, I know for ManaGunZ there is a folder in its root dir that contains a load of MD5 hashes for PS2 ISO's etc.

amirzaim likes this.
  6. 7
    Ricky Andre

Ricky Andre Member

That "L" most likely denotes a Canadian release. For example, I own 3 versions of Guitar Hero III, the BLUS number for Guitar Hero III is BLUS-30074 (sold without the guitar)
    BLUS-30074B (sold with the guitar in a guitar bundle, which is why there is a "B")
    BLUS-30074BL, in which the ESRB rating description, not for resale tag, game description on back, and manual are in multiple languages: English, French, and i think Spanish.

Here are all the versions. Notice how the back is different on the game with an "L", manual is different, and is double the thickness since it has multiple languages. I would assume this is the same thing for your game.

IMG_3514.PNG IMG_3515.PNG IMG_3516.PNG IMG_3517.PNG IMG_3519.PNG IMG_3520.PNG

What I have found with the BLUS codes is that a "T" denotes a Target release, a "W" denotes Walmart release, "GS" denotes GameStop release, "BB" denotes Best Buy. Everyone knows the common one, "GH" stands for Greatest Hits.

As for the games that have BCUS as a code, typically those numbers will change with a different release. Take MLB 13: The Show for example. That game as far as I know has these for BCUS codes:
    BCUS-98473 (regular release)
    BCUS-99143 (different player on cover, with the multi languages again)
    BCUS-99196 (comes with 30 days of MLB TV)
    BCUS-99197 (comes with a free ticket to a movie event)
    All editions have the same disc though, BCUS-98473
    IMG_3524.PNG IMG_3526.PNG IMG_3527.PNG

Then there are games such as Mercenaries 2, Assassins Creed III, Tomb Raider Underworld, and many others that saw a standard release, but were re-released and published by Sony in a bundle or multipack at some point. Mercenaries 2 and Tomb Raider I know come from the ESA Game Pack, which was published by Sony.

IMG_3542.PNG IMG_3543.PNG IMG_3544.PNG IMG_3545.PNG IMG_3546.PNG IMG_3547.PNG IMG_3548.PNG IMG_3549.PNG IMG_3550.PNG IMG_3551.PNG IMG_3552.PNG IMG_3553.PNG IMG_3554.PNG IMG_3555.PNG