Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 CFW4.82.1REBUG backup data

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by digital123, Oct 27, 2019.

1. 3
    digital123

digital123 Forum Noob

Hello.

Having PS3 CECH25xx with 320GB and CFW 4.82.1 REBUG installed, my question is.

Is there any backup program allowing you to copy all data from CFW console (not only savedata, but games, homebrews as well) to external HDD? I just want to upgrade my HDD to 1TB, and don't want to download everything again.

Second question is, is there anyway to copy and install all .RAP files to HDD, and use reactPSN after? I've been using this method with files stored on USB drive /exdata/ folder, but due to the limitation on FAT32 format, can't have all this files stored, because they exceed amount allowed.

Or there's any other way beside reactPSN?

2. 868
    ISAK.M

ISAK.M Member

Well, School
    You can connect your drive to a Windows PC and use PS3HDD Reader to copy everything. You need your eid_root_key for that.
    I think you can have all .rap in exdata on the root of internal HDD then run ReActPSN just like normal.
    You can also use PSNPatch to install .rap's
    I have never used it but it should work :)

digital123 likes this.
  3. 3
    digital123

digital123 Forum Noob

Thank you vary much for your input. I'll copy all the .rap files throught FTP, that should solve that problem.

Just wondered if enybody can guide me which folders contain games data, and all necessary files to bring this data back to the new HDD, as far as I'm aware, will have to use FTP prior to copy data back to the new HDD, as Ps3HDD Reader is read-only tool. And once they copied, what to do to make them working and visible to the system? Shall I just rebuilt databese? TIA

4. 1,638
    Louay

Louay Senior Member

College Student,GAMING,REPAIRING,XMB Modder
    Home Page:
    @digital123
    you can do it even on Rebug 4.84.1 this is a DEX function when you are on DEX you go to Debug Settings scroll down till you see Debug for HDD Exchange Utility this will let you copy all the thing is like clone your HDD to another external one then remove your original installed hdd on console and replace it with the external one but internally and the external hdd must have higher capacity then the one that is already installed :)

20191027_223653.jpg

20191027_223704.jpg

20191027_223712.jpg

5. 3
    digital123

digital123 Forum Noob

Thats brilliant, Thank you.

Will do it tomorrow. I'm replaceing 320gb with 1tb one. This will save me some time.