PS3 PS3 EXTRA Fonts collection disc by 0_obeWAN released

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by 0_obeWAN, Sep 26, 2016.

By 0_obeWAN on Sep 26, 2016 at 6:15 PM
  1. 293
    0_obeWAN

0_obeWAN Developer

Developer @0_obeWAN stopped at psx-place to introduce next of his PS3 Extra Discs project. This time is PS3 EXTRA Fonts collection disc, with a lot of easy to install fonts. PS3 Extra disc is easy to use custom installer based on original PS3 discs feature. With this way user can check how font look before installing it. Is simple like mounting game, now go and customize your PS3! Also remember to check other projects for customization XMB done by @0_obeWAN , that are listed below.​

Nowy obraz mapy bitowej (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
    Verzantgray, Sonic3320, ARCH and 7 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by 0_obeWAN, Sep 26, 2016.

1. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      These PS3 EXTRA disks you make are cool. You have so many now. I could maybe add a section to XMBPD for them sometime?

[​IMG]

:)
      Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
      bitsbubba likes this.
    2. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      Good idea per say but aren't a lot of the content of some of his "discs" already available in XMBPD?
    3. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      Yeah some of them, but I was thinking more the ones like fonts,coldboots,waves,icons. Could have them download straight to the PS3ISO folder. The pkgs I will try to cover in the current sections.

[​IMG]
      Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
      STLcardsWS, kozarovv and bitsbubba like this.
    4. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Nice work!

@0_obeWAN i merged your release post with news post to keep all comments in one thread, i hope is not a problem :)
      0_obeWAN likes this.
    5. MHAF99
      MHAF99
      Awesome my ps3 now really looks like my ps3 ,not sony's anymore with the help of your isos 0_obeWAN , thanks alot
      0_obeWAN and kozarovv like this.
    6. 0_obeWAN
      0_obeWAN
      Yes of corse, I have done this weekend on my PS3 EXTRANET Too bad that DL in background do not support. Again a lot of Thanks for @aldostools and all members helping around
      I saw, It's better thanks for initiative
      DeViL303, kozarovv and aldostools like this.
    7. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      Cool. Yes, background download would be nice for ISO's and other larger files. I can think of workarounds for the current situation but none are perfect, one would be moving the ISO after completion and deleting the pdb files so that its not shown in a bubble.
    8. 0_obeWAN
    9. DeViL303
    10. 0_obeWAN
      0_obeWAN
      uptobox works well for me usual. Thanks for mirrors, I added to topic.
    11. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      Well it works for me, buts lots of waiting and spam, Worse than most hosts.
      0_obeWAN likes this.
    12. MHAF99
      MHAF99
      these fonts r great they also show in the in game xmb not like the manual font adjusting
    13. 0_obeWAN
      0_obeWAN
      Yes a lot of spam :/ I agree For that I use "addblock plus" plugin for firefox

I valided an ISO to install P3T themes I got the idea to make collection about maybe 30 or 50 best thèmes for PS3. Not 1000 !!! I'm not as creazy as you LOL
      My question is to know if you could be interesting to make your owne with yours thèmes ?
      I imagine i't s a time question... If not maybe could you give me a list about yours bests ?
      No urgency I'm just thinking about...

I don't know the manual font adjusting is about
      Here ISO simply replace the file "SCE-PS3-RD-R-LATIN2.TTF" in dev_blind/data/font/ no more
      kozarovv and DeViL303 like this.
    14. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      Yeah, Im a bit crazy :) TBH I never change my theme from original so i cant help with any suggestions for best themes. I only collected the 1000 themes (927 to be exact) because I want to include as much as possible in XMBPD. Don't think I will get around to making a disk for themes , but you should make one to add to the collection.
      kozarovv likes this.
    15. bguerville
      bguerville
      I really dislike uptobox as well...
      It's one of those download sites that are a constant pain on mobile devices, trying to install god knows what crap from Playstore & attempting to open new tabs with malware while you are fighting just to get your file.
      The problem is not only with Firefox btw. Every mobile browser has issues with it...

Same here!

That's the spirit! [emoji6]
      Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    16. pinky
      pinky
      btw, 80KB or so is the sweet spot for fonts on the system. if the font file(s) r too small, the text will look small. the opposite is true if it's too big. that's something I learned when playing around with fonts.
      bitsbubba and 0_obeWAN like this.
    17. Sonic3320
      Sonic3320
    18. 0_obeWAN
      0_obeWAN
      I just made test with the TTF one
      [​IMG]
      Others are OTF format not supported.
      I tryed to convert OTF to TTF but result too large files. more 8000 KB 0_o Too bad
      Sonic3320 likes this.
    19. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      What is size limit?