A new update has been made available for PS3 Game Manager as developer francesco2013 provides a fix for displaying of menu's in mobile IOS 10+ devices, The dev has made a number of test and appears to ironed out this issue haunting those devices, Also note if you have not been following the latest updates, this release is now Platform Independent in a sense with the use of VirtualBox which the dev has made extremely easy and provides a video tutorial. Checkout all the latest details provided.
PS3 GAME MANAGER
PS3 Games Manager v0.42b runs on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux inside VirtualBox.
FEATURES OF PS3 Game Manager
- Automatic recognition of the game ISO fle and automatic download of the CD cover and all the game details from Metacritic (Game name, Release date, Score, Description, Publisher, Developer, Category)
- Very nice web graphic interface and extremely easy to use.
- Mobile access fully working in PORTRAIT mode. This is tested on a Samsung Galaxy (S5, S7, Tab), iPhones (4, 4s, 5s, 6s), iPad Air.
- Launch and Umount games straight from the web interface.
- Reboot and Shutdown the PS3 from the web interface.
- Enable disable game data for external USB drive connected to the PS3.
- Real Time Monitoring of the following values:
- PS3 Uptime, Game Currently Mounted, Actual Playing Time, webMAN Version, PS3 Firmware Version, PS3 Free Memory, CPU temp, Internal PS3 hd free space, USB external PS3 hd free space, Total number of games ISOs added.
- Automatically keeps track of the amount of times you play a game and count each time adding a IOS style badge to the CD cover displayed on the web page search results. It also keep track of the total time (hours, minutes, seconds) a game is being played.
- Ajax js interface to search for game name, description, category, publisher, developer in real time.
- Order results by Metacritic Score, Last played Games, Date Added Games, Games Never Played Yet, Name and Random selection.
- Easy configuration and installation.
- Voice recognition (English only so far).
- PS3NetSrv is pre-installed and pre-configured.
- PHPMyAdmin is pre-installed and pre-configured. This comes very handy when a user wants to modify the game details and make some corrections.
TUTORIAL UP AND RUNNING IN 10 MINUTES
With an extremely simplified setup now anybody can use and enjoy PS3 Games Manager.
No IT skills required, no complicated command line instructions, no configuration files to edit.
TRY NOW THE FULL WORKING DEMO ONLINE
Mobile menus FIX (v0.42b)
- Fixed some issues with the Mobile version that was not working properly on IOS 10+. Tested on IOS 10.0.2 working with Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome for iPhone. Tested on iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7 and 7 plus.Previous Changelogs --> Link
Download: via Official Demo Site
PS3 PS3 Game Manager v 0.42b - A Mobile Fix [IOS 10+] by francesco2013
By STLcardsWS on Oct 13, 2016 at 9:53 PM
Advanced Power Options (v1.10) Released: A XMB MOD for all CFW & HENA handy XMB (main menu) modification for the PlayStation 3 that is now compatible with either CFW (Custom FirmWare) or HEN (Homebrew ENabler) has been updated to v1.10 with a new name as well. This project has seen contributions from various developer's that include @DeViL303, @kozarovv, @mysis @Joonie and @lmn7 and collectively have created Advance Power Options (v1.10). This sleek mod allows for additional Power Options to be displayed and executed with ease from the comfort of the XMB. The new inclusions for your XMB will include a fast Shut Down (no conformation is asked), A Soft Reboot (a faster reboot, doesn't completely shutdown system) or a Hard Reboot (which shuts down slower, as it's a complete system restart). Plus, the mod provides a few additional Advanced Options and these include the ability to Reboot in Recovery Mode (which can be a handy feature, as the official method from Sony involves a process of holding the power button down on your console for awhile), If you desire even faster access to a few functions within the Recovery Mode the devs have you covered here as well as there is options to Rebuild Database or Check the File-System on reboot by selection those included options on the XMB as well. For HEN user's that about sums up things, but CFW user's you have one more additional function which is optional but Also included is an optional pkg to Boot into OtherOS. Overall, this is a great collection of work and a superb modification for your PS3's XMB to add new functionality. View a preview of this mod before installing it, by checking out the developer's YouTube video included below (video coverage is of v1.04) to get an idea of what this mod is all about for CFW and now HEN user's also. Continue reading
PCSX-R (PS4 Port) - PlayStation (PS1 on PS4) Emulator by ZnullptrThis news is a bit late but wanted to get everyone caught up on this project for the PlayStation 4 as Developer Znullptr (David Miller) has recently developed a new emulator port for exploited PS4 console (currently 5.05 being the latest exploitable firmware in public) called PCSX-R which as you may of guessed is a PlayStation 1 emulator. The developer has said he ceased emulation development (source code release is planned) on the PS4 but we have seen a few tweets (1, 2) that could suggest he is still working on a few things (like a mednafen port that maybe is a better options for PS1 gameplay(?) ) but that remains to be seen. This PS1 emulator port seems to be working good enough to play many titles (some issue's are outlined below in the notes by markus95). PS4 gameplay footage can viewed in the videos provided below. So far we have seen this emulation developer soft release several PoC emulators for the PS4 that have included Yabause (A Sega Saturn Emulator w/ speed issue's) / Reicast (DreamCast w/ speed issue's) & ,mGBA (GameBoy Advance). Since this is an early concept and build you have to manually swap your roms for a game you want to play, details about the process can be seen below courtesy of @Markus95 .Continue reading
[Update August 10th] HW Acceleration (RSX) Project Update by RenéRebeUPDATE (August 10) - Now the 28th Video Released >>> The next PS3 NVidia RSX accelerated X.org steps
(Original Article from Nov. 14) Is the PS3 a bit closer to gaining Hardware Acceleration (via RSX) in OtherOS (Linux) with a proper driver to enable the GPU chip? We are not there, but we may be getting closer to a reality. Earlier this year (back in April) we detailed some of the progress that the busy dev RenéRebe has made with unlocking the potential of the PlayStation 3's RSX chip and now today we have been greeted with a new video and what we can expect with this project as the developer starts to undertake the challenge of further unlocking one more component of the Ps3 hardware,. The developer has alot of videos on other intresting subjects in his diverse YouTube channel >>> (Bits and More) <<< many very informative video's..Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: