PS3 hen freeze :(

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by AlexisRkt, Nov 12, 2019.

1. 2
    AlexisRkt

AlexisRkt Member

Hello guys I have a bro with a problem. I would like you to help him. He can turn on his ps3 normally but when he loads or enters a game, the ps3 freezes,even Whit Multiman. With or without HEN occurs (he has HEN 3.0.0 4.84) Log in to the XMB and freeze also ps3.And sometimes do not read the discs that are put. Any solution?

2. 147
    remlei

remlei Member

well, from what you said, its more like a generally a issue on his PS3 rather than the HEN itself since freezing still occurs even without HEN enabled. Try changing the HDD with something known good working or a new one and see if it solved the issue.

3. 3
    sick_gambit

sick_gambit Forum Noob

Hi all, I have a similar problem, yesterday everything was working fine, I installed webman and multiman both working fine but at some point I lost the apps in my XMB network section, things like the browser the HEN tools and now everytime I try to enable HEN, it just freezes.
    Any idea what this might be?
    I installed some pkg from the HENbrew store but it all was fine, I am going to uninstall them and see what happens, in the mean time if anyone knows what to do please help, as I can't use any homebrew anymore.