Ps3 hen no computer

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by Oldmanmoddz, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:58 PM.

1. 5
    Oldmanmoddz

Oldmanmoddz Forum Noob

It's old man and I'm going to help with some general questions on ps3 hen and actually having to have a computer to do this
    REQUIRED THINGS
    Andriod
    Sd card
    Ftp program I use admin hands
    Unrar program i use winrar for andriod
    Program to make ur sd FAT32 (haven't dont in a while but there are a bunch of programs that let u format on phone)
    DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSOLE DAMAGE
    First go grab the latest version of hfw there are lots of places to get this software download it and move it to the sd card u formatted to Fat32 and put it in a folder named update make sure it's on the root of sd. Connect your phone to ps3 via usb and put ur console in recovery( to do this hold the power button when off until it beeps twice) then update via usb. DO THIS TWICE JUST TO MAKE SURE IT INSTALLS OKAY. Then go to ps3xpliot and run threw there hen install and ur good to go.
    RECOMMENDED HOMEBREW
    (you can get all from brewolgy)
    Multiman
    Managunz
    Psnpatch
    Webman mod (for ftp)
    Retro arch (emulators)
    RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR ROMS
    DISCLAMER PIRACY IS ILLEGAL DO NOT GO TO THESE WEBSITES UNLESS U OWN A COPY OF GAME OR HAVE PURCHASED THE LICENSE TO USE THESE GAMES

FTP
    For ftp when u set up multiman go to system settings and get ur ip address then go into ur ftp u choose and create a new host set to passive and transfer away

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2020 at 7:07 PM
  2. 1,804
    pink1

pink1 Moderator Developer

We don't even recommend piracy or rom sites here. ;)

We have very strict rules when it comes to piracy of any kind https://www.psx-place.com/threads/site-forum-rules-guidelines.79/

You showed up reaching out trying to be helpful so I'm returning the favor and just ask that you read the site rules to save you any problems.

sandungas likes this.
  3. 1
    rapperhulk237

rapperhulk237 Forum Noob

What do you mean by any form of piracy? So u want me to depen on old scratched cds? I

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

4. 1,804
    pink1

I don't want you posting likes to piracy sites or discussing downloading or using pirated content here.
    It's not up to us how you get your content but if it's obvious you're asking about using pirated content we won't help & could lead to a few days of from the forum.

We aren't trying to be mean we just have rules we expect everyone to follow :)

Cypher_CG89 and DeViL303 like this.
  5. 5
    Oldmanmoddz

Oldmanmoddz Forum Noob

That's why I put the disclaimer I dont condone PIRACY it's illegal

6. 5
    Oldmanmoddz

Oldmanmoddz Forum Noob

But
    But I am sorry can u remove the recommended roms and the disclaimer for me it won't let me edit

7. 1,804
    pink1

The problem was the links & the recommended site. I know you didn't intend any harm I just wanted to warn you so you didn't have any future issues here. With things like that if we let a little thing side then someone else is going to try pushing it a little more then we end up with a mess. It better for the site if we just say zero tolerance. We normally give a short ban for first time offenders but like I said you were being cool so I wanted to try to be cool back about it :)

It's cool I had already removed all of the bad stuff before I said anything.

This was just a friendly talk & nothing more so don't let it concern you too much :D

pinky likes this.