Ps3 idps cant be extracted!

Discussion in 'Homebrew Development' started by oleguer, Feb 27, 2019.

1. 31
    oleguer

oleguer Member

Hello forum! I try to extract IDPS using ACT/IDPS DUMPER 2.03 (for 4.82) and never can obtain the idps (I activate the ps3 with account)....... but when I use the apk I can see the IDPS and PSID codes (but I dont have act.dat & idps.hex) the question is "simple" can I edit this files with my number of IDPS & PSID to obtain the same files for my ps3??? Thanks forum!

2. 1,728
    Berion

Berion Developer

I'm not familiar with HAN related tools but if You have flash dump or somehow display IDPS on the screen, that means You can retrieve this id by hand in hex editor.

If You have CFW, You doing it wrong because it is sufficient to copy exdata folder (for activation data) and i.e read IDPS via any backup manager.

3. 31
    oleguer

oleguer Member

Thanks for your repli Berion I try to "patch" the 14000 licensed signed for ps3 using apk patched but I need act.dat & idps.hex files and they only can be extract using this method (or only I know) can you help me?? Thanks again!!

4. 238
    lmn7

lmn7 Developer

Maybe the dump is failing because the system isn't activated?

Edit: Skimmed over the thread and didn't read it properly, my fault. But if you're trying to install 14k license files, I can only assume you don't own all of that content.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  5. 1,728
    Berion

Berion Developer

@oleguer I don't understand what You want to do. ;)
    First, tells what kind of environment are You working on: OFW + HAN or CFW?

6. 910
    habib

habib Developer

Sign in same user and account which activated then plus usb at the most right slot and dump will be created.

Xx11xx22xX and STLcardsWS like this.
  7. 31
    oleguer

oleguer Member

@Berion I use 4.82 cfw rebug and I activate my system using my psn account but idps cant dump never and I dont know the reason -_-'' (I use the last ACT/IDPS DUMPER and activate my system)
    @habib I plug my usb on the right usb and format them on fat32 and I dont know the reason but IDPS cant be dump *-*

8. 1,728
    Berion

Berion Developer

If You are on CFW, then You have plenty of easy ways to read this IDs. HAN tools are not (?) for Your environment.

So just I said before, run any backup manager like multiMAN and somewhere in settings You will find system information with printed to the screen IDPS. Activation file and licenses just copy to USB using file manager i.e the one build in to mtliMAN ("dev_hdd0/home/<user number/exdata/>").

9. 31
    oleguer

oleguer Member

@Berion I have the code numbers but I need the files act.dat & idps.hex (like using idps dumper tool) for this reason I try to extract using han tools (I know if I have custom firmware I dont need use han but to obtain this files properly I think is the only option)

10. 1,728
    Berion

Berion Developer

Those "code numbers" write by hand in any hex editor (i.e HxD, Bless >> create new file) then save on any filename You want (>> save as). :P I never used any IDPS Dumper so I cannot help in this specific matter.

And I already told You, just copy the activation data ("/exdata" folder)... to whatever and wherever You want by any file manager (i.e multiMAN) or FTP client (i.e Filezilla). You do not need any special magic application which will do it for You as this is extremely easy by normal tools.