Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 ps3 super slim unique error/problems

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN (nonCFW Compatable Models)' started by goldanthro, May 23, 2019.

1. 2
    goldanthro

goldanthro Forum Noob

Hello, I have a ps3 superslim ( one of the models that is currently not allowed to have CFW but instead HFW). I heard about HFW+HAN+HEN and initally wa successful with all 3. But when i turned the system on later in the day I couldnt get hen installer to work so I tried starting clean and reinstalling the HFW (x2 on XMB and also x2 on recovery mode). After this it was still giving me problems so I tried using the ioffline xploit tools (3.0). But I've only been getting a 0? success rate. I tried with release files and support files for 4.84. HFW on the root of my usb drive (FAT32 16GB datatrvaeler 100 G3)but the browser spits this error out https://imgur.com/a/bqpFvKU.
    when trying to use online ps3xploit pages. offline versions give me this "This page cannot be displayed .(8071001)". did I permantly screw up my ps3 firmware or something?

2. 2
    goldanthro

goldanthro Forum Noob