UPDATE v1.01/.02 have been released v2.0 has been released
Huge news for nonCFW compatible PS3 Models (SuperSlims and late Slim Models) as anonymous developer's have dropped a huge bombshell with the release of PS3HEN. Just recently we seen the release of HFW (Hybrid Firmware) for the PS3, proving once again that the development scene is still alive and kicking to bring a new window of exploration to 4.84 by bringing back a patched webkit (from 4.82) in a rather clever approach. Which restored the PS3Xploit Tools for 4.84 for both Custom Firmware Compatible Models (for CFW installs) and for nonCFW models that utilized the less powerful etHANel (aka HAN) exploit that with today's news will be an obsolete hack with the emergence of the PlayStation3 first HEN or otherwise known as a Homebrew ENabler. So, yes that means SuperSlim Console's and late Slims PS3 Models (aka nonCFW models) can now FINALLY enjoy PS3 Homebrew at last, but that is not all this PS3HEN release brings to the table. As there is a number of CFW patches / features that come along for the ride as well, while not on quite par with CFW functionality completely it does provide a number of functions that is very exciting and very close to a CFW experience (especially with homebrew support)..Some additional features include things like Boot-Plugin Support, BDISO Support, Cinavia patches are just a few of the features/patches you can see outlined in the release notes:
This has been a long journey for the SuperSlim's/late slims who were left on the outside of the community for a very long time and then finally got an introduction to hacks with the HAN exploit and now with a more powerful HEN that has now emerged finally there will be plenty of new possibilities.
UPDATED v1.01 /.02 Released
- Renamed stackframe_v11.bin to stackframe.bin
- Added boot_plugins_nocobra.txt
- Added USB and HDD offline packages
- HAN-signed PS3HENtai package
- Fixed missing "Enable HEN" icon while CFW files are being used, with new USB and HDD offline packages
A Powerful Homebrew ENabler (HEN) for nonCFW compatible PS3 Models
What is HEN?:
- HEN stands for Homebrew ENabler. it also consists of many more new functions relatively close to a Custom Firmware (CFW)
How does it work?:
- Install HAN Enabler. Copy PS3HEN.BIN, HENTAI.pkg and stackframe.bin(READ:rename) to /dev_usb000 and run the HTML.
- Once done, go to Package manager and install the HENTAI.pkg and reboot console
- From now on to enable HEN simply use usb000 stackframe.bin and PS3HEN.BIN and run html...HEN ENABLED!
Noob Friendly Instructions (Added by psx-place.com thanks @Louay)
- Install HFW 4.84.2 (Found here) from Official firmware 4.84
- Then use HAN Installer to get Package Manger in XMB Game colmun
- Copy the 2 BINs (PS3HEN.bin + stackframe.bin) from download file (of PS3HEN v1.0.0) along with HENTAI.pkg to root of USB
- Install the HENTAI PKG via Package Manager on the XMB
- Use HEN Enabler @ ps3xploit.com website (there is offline see @esc0rtd3w twitter post or next tab)
- Now HEN is Enabled launch your chosen homebrew and run if it give you 80010017 then re use HEN Enabler cause it didn't activate properly
FEATURES (as of v1.00):
- ManaGunz backup manager works best for jb rips(ISO not supported)!
- MULTIMAN works too but compatibility is not the same.
- PSXISO Support is there!!!!
- BD/DVD Region patches
- BDISO support(stutter with xmb, use showtime)
- BOOT-PLUGINS WORK location "/dev_usb000/boot_plugins_nocobra.txt"(Use webman original one and not the mod one. also disable content scan on boot in settings)
- Discless games work with disc icon!
- Syscall 6 added
- Syscall 7 added (address>0x8000000000352230) and disabled overwriting syscall 0->15
- Syscall 15 added
- Syscall 8 opcodes added for detection HEN and for advanced lv2 poke(read DEVELOPER SECTION)
- Whole kernel memory RWX (execute kernel payload like this at high locations or hook syscalls etc)
- PS3MAPI support for modding
CFW PATCHES RUNNING ON PS3HEN:
- Debug PKG install
- Homebrew resigned for 3.55 and less support!
- Homebrew Root Flags enabled!
- HAN PKG insall support
- PSN Connectivity
- All process executed after HEN have rwx permissions!
- HAN Enabled by default!
- CFW settings
- Retail/DEBUG pkg installation
- Unlink to Delete
- Remote play with PC
- Download debug pkg on retail
- Remote play ignores SFO check
- Cinavia protection
- DVD region check (not cracking RCE)
- REBUG themed RCO & XML
- AIO copy
- if you get error 80010017 launching homebrew that simply means HEN failure, restart console and try again!(restart is important!)
- also try deleting cache, browsing data, cookies and the likes from browser, make the exploit page the home page
- Added by psx-place (via @esc0rtd3w) -msg source
- without boot_plugins_nocobra.txt file on usb000 it wont load WebMan at /dev_hdd0/plugins/webftp_server.sprx (/boot_plugins_nocobra.txt/file) Note: its actually not a problem or an issue. it prevents bad plugins from running
- Added by psx-place (via @habib) - msg Source
Error Code 80028f22 occurs with trying to launch currently unsupported ISO games (ps3)
- Added by psx-place (via @habib)
Black screen occurs on homebrew when not re-signed or rarely occurs for no reason (hen failure)
- #define SYSCALL8_OPCODE_IS_HEN 0x1337
- using this if return 0x1337 its hen
- ADVANCED POKE:syscall8(0x7003, addr, value);
- this allows poking any location in lv2 memory BUT you have to restore original value before exiting to another application or exiting to xmb.USE WISELY OTHERWISE PS3 SHUTS DOWN
- BDMIRROR:Managunz FTW!(please use Cobra payload because by default its MULTIMAN)
- NOTE:mounting dev_blind will actually mount dev_flash. change files directly from dev_flash instead or hdd0/plugins/CFW/
- Kernel Mode returns 0x53434500 on success to user webkit 0x8a000000. its good to measure HEN success. right now hen is already close to or is 100%
- DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ENABLE FSM (Factory Service Mode) ON A PS3 WITH PS3HEN! - Source
- CONNECTION TO PSN SHOULD BE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. DISABLING CFW SYSCALLS MAY NOT HIDE YOUR HEN WHILE ON PSN (a popular method used by CFW user's may not be suited for PS3HEN user's)
- DO NOT INSTALL CCAPI (ControlConsole API)
Apps / Utilities / Tools updated for PS3HEN Support (if needed)
This section has been added by psx-place.com
Q.) What is the differences between PS3HEN & Custom Firmware?
A.) (via habib) So, the limitations of hen
1.resigning is needed of homebrews!
2.some homebrews need updates to support(READ:Readme)
3.erk dumper or tools such as IDPSet are not possible
4.ps3 iso are not possible
5.(could be fixed with some reversing) NPDRM paid licenses won’t work if not signed with HAN key(tools such as reactpsn need update or fix in hen needed)
6.(BUG)since NPDRM paid licenses won’t work when HEN enabled(thus HAN with it), original paid content won’t work without resign or when hen enabled
7.its just not permenant like CFW
SEE: PS3HEN v2.0.0
See the (Work In Progress) PS3 Starter Guide for PS3 HEN user's
We will be adding alot of content to over the next days >>> LINK <<<
PS3 PS3HEN: A Homebrew ENabler (& more) for SuperSlim & all nonCFW PS3 Consoles !!!
By STLcardsWS on Apr 26, 2019 at 10:23 PM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-20-2019): Version 2.1.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: