PS3 PS3xploit Resigner (for HAN) updated to v3.0.0 by habib

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 28, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Mar 28, 2019 at 8:48 PM
  1. 8,831
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Developer @habib whom you know from Team PS3Xploit & Rebug and his variety of Custom Firmware innovations and flavors has now updated and released his PS3Xploit Resigner tool to version 3.0 for those using HAN (aka etHANol). This tool is essential for the exploit (HAN) that has resurfaced on the 4.84 OFW (user's are now able to install the new HybrdFirmWare (on OFW) that give PS3Xploit new life on 4.84. This tool provides the ability to resign your PS1 / PS2 / PS3 & PSP pkg content for use on your exploit (HAN) PS3 Console. Additional details and usage can be seen in the release notes attached below

Ps3Xploit_resigner.jpg

• PS3xploit-resigner
      A tool to resign PSX/PS2/PS3/PSP content for use with PS3 et'HAN'ol. PKG files are resigned converting from DEBUG to HAN style​

Changelog v3.0.0

Notes about PS3Xploit Resigner

• Separate resigning for .ENC/.EDAT/CONFIG is also supported by ps3xploit_rifgen_edatresign.exe/ps3xploit_rifgen_edatresign
      • Pre-compiled binary for Windows is found on source/pre-compiled/windows/ps3xploit_rifgen_edatresign.exe
      • Linux package need build from source cd source/src; make output is source/src/ps3xploit_rifgen_edatresign

Thanks to:

• #PS3XploitTeam for PS3Xploit-Resign
      • #PSL1GHTDevelopmentTeam for pkg.py
      • @CaptainCPS-X for original script to build a pkg
      • @aldostools for PS3 Tools Collection (Specially PKG Creation)
      • @hexcsl for original compile rifgen and stuff

• Untitled.jpg
      Usage:

To ResignInput FilesPlace onOuput
      RAP to RIFact.datinput/act_dat/output/pkgs/PKG_RIF-INSTALLER.pkg_signed.pkg
      idps.hexinput/idps_hex/
      .rapinput/raps/
      PKG.pkginput/pkgs/output/pkgs/
      Run:

'resign_windows.bat' for Windows OR 'resign_linux.sh' for Linux

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 28, 2019.

1. n00b
      n00b
      Very excited to see all the PS3XPLOIT back in action.
      Thanks to all devs:)
    2. jeferson henrique
    3. oneohthree
      oneohthree
      I don’t know how, but I’ve never needed to resign any PKG for installing. I just resign PKG generated from .rap files and it works flawlessly.
    4. habib
      habib
      custom ps2, psp,psx need resigning.
      also obviously for rifs
    5. oneohthree
      oneohthree
      Thanks for the info. Just saying because I’ve seen people resigning every PKG, no matter what kind.
    6. XemnasNoHeart
      XemnasNoHeart
      But there are no negative side effects if you still resign these pkg's (its just a waste of time)?
    7. SoJustMe
      SoJustMe
      What do you mean? PSN pkg don't need to be resigned , is only the rif pkg ? Can you please explain in detail ? It will save much more time than trying by myself . Becuase I tried this on PS1 games but did not work
    8. ramzidz15
    9. remlei
      remlei
      you dont need to resign official PSN digital games (any games that is available in digital format), after all HAN works best if the game files are officially signed by sony.

for custom ps1/ps2/psp games, you need to resign them since they are not officially made by sony.
      SoJustMe, sandungas and XemnasNoHeart like this.
    10. habib
      habib
      Official ps2/psx/psp need resigning too but not ps3
      XemnasNoHeart and Algol like this.
    11. habib
      habib
      pretty much yes. Except some few dlcs cause issues
      atreyu187, XemnasNoHeart and Algol like this.
    12. remlei
      remlei
      I said any official PSN digital games, so that includes other format as well like neogeo, ps1, psp, anything that is available it playstation store.
    13. habib
      habib
      If they don’t enable han and have rif not resigned.
      If they need han for rif resign even, they need to resign the pkg

Official games with official rif, don’t enable han and play.

That’s valid for all pkgs except ps3 psn pkg. ps3 pkgs don’t need resign even if the rif needs resigning

Say if you resign all pkgs they will still most likely work except some few dlcs which check file integrity
    14. Exiles
      Exiles
      Does this work like CFW2OFW? I want to make backups into pkgs. CFW2OFW worked for a bit but now when I try to repack it, it just sits there and loads and never packs it....
    15. remlei
      remlei
      no need to resign, just use the debug pkg enabler.
    16. Matthew Lobo
      Matthew Lobo
      oh wow I use to resign everything didn't know you didn't need to resign CFW20FW and offcial PSN Games (except for the pkg generated with their rap files)
    17. Matthew Lobo
      Matthew Lobo
      So I'm still a little confused by "YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESIGN PSN PKG GAMES OF PS3" does that mean that official PSN release of say Digital Devil Saga (PS2 Game) still needs to resign? Sorry if I'm asking a dumb question.
    18. Matthew Lobo
      Matthew Lobo
      And also what about DLC fixes for games do those still need resigning?
    19. Agoni212
      Agoni212
      PSX-PLACE Developers are GODS ! Thank you Habib.
      habib likes this.